Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 1890 (Pro)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Black Ops II Patch Increases FOV
15. Re: Black Ops II Patch Increases FOV Nov 22, 2012, 18:41 Kajetan

JohnBirshire wrote on Nov 22, 2012, 18:35:
inveigle88 wrote on Nov 22, 2012, 16:47:
Too bad this game sucks, IMHO. This is the worst gaming purchase I have made in some time.

Blah blah blah, tired of hearing this crap.
If you are soooo mature, why not ignore this comment above and just play the games you have fun with? Instead you rage on like a little child.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 21, 2012, 10:59 Kajetan

There is no mistake. MS deliberatly makes cracking and using their software for free very, VERY easy.

As Bill Gates once said, MS wants people to use MS software, even if it was pirated as long people use MS software.

News Comments > Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC "Up for Consideration"
9. Re: Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC Nov 19, 2012, 11:15 Kajetan

ItBurn wrote on Nov 19, 2012, 11:11:
If anything, this seems to say that a PC version might never happen...
It seems to say: Of course we will make a PC version. But first, you should by the console versions because MS paid us a LOT of money to lure people into buying the 360 version.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Now F2P
53. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Now F2P Nov 17, 2012, 08:42 Kajetan

D_K_night wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 01:27:
Some of you are just plain asking for too much.
Some of us obviously can't read or comprehend properly.

We, the guys, we are just comparing OTHER F2P games to SWTOR, comparing these already established offerings and business modells to SWTOR. And we come to the conclusion that Bioware and EA failed ONCE AGAIN, because their idea of F2P is to constantly (!) remind the free player, that he is a freeloading asshole.

8. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Now F2P Nov 16, 2012, 11:16 Kajetan

deqer wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 11:03:
Why would anyone want to play a game that has restrictions in it?
Just compare this crap to the WOW "demo". Blizzard gives you up to level 20 nearly all content and features which were usable with level 20 chars. You can PLAY the game for free and then decide to keep playing and pay the fee.

Compare this crap to LotRO, where you actually can play extensively for free and dont feel bullied into paying a dime, making you feel good about starting to pay, because they gave you so much for free.

This crap called TOR-F2P screams all the the time in your ears, that you cannot do this, that you cannot do that. Bioware and EA are like bouncers at a bad, very bad night club, who hit you unconscious, drag you in and then force you to pay entrance fee, because you wake up inside the club. This will NOT go well. This will get a lot worse for Bioware and EA than it already is.

1. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Now F2P Nov 16, 2012, 10:46 Kajetan

Considering all these restriction ... this is NOT F2P. This is Force 2 Pay 2 Play.  

News Comments > Next Call of Duty Tidbits?
10. Re: Next Call of Duty Tidbits? Nov 15, 2012, 05:44 Kajetan

ASeven wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 20:10:
10 fucking games with the same fucking mechanics and people will still buy it and call it GOTY.
There will be always people around who have this opinion. The question is only how long are ENOUGH people around who have this opinion?

EA did good with yearly updates of their sports games for about 10-15 years, until the hype slowed down enough to fall back behind Activision. Sure, EA still makes good money with these sports games, but they sell no longer THIS strong to keep EA in number one position.

Expect from CoD roughly the same time frame.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 11:27 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 11:18:
It's getting fantastic reviews ...
Of course it does. It's the most popular video game these days. CoD could be utter shit, reviews would still be fantastic.

News Comments > Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1?
23. Re: Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1? Nov 12, 2012, 12:02 Kajetan

Frijoles wrote on Nov 12, 2012, 10:56:
I bought the nVidia glasses. Don't waste your money. It's cool at first, but just not worth it. Some games handle it pretty well, others fail. I stopped using it since I didn't want to lower my graphic settings, and it gave me a headache after only an hour (I tend to play games for a few hours at a time).
Thank you for the info. I stay away from 3D movies since getting a massive headache after the first hour of Avatar. Therefore i WILL stay away from 3D gaming

News Comments > THQ in Default on Credit Line
29. Re: THQ in Default on Credit Line Nov 12, 2012, 10:32 Kajetan

ASeven wrote on Nov 12, 2012, 10:21:
Also, THQ's stocks crashing 11% right now.
There is still something to crash from? Wow ...

News Comments > Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1?
6. Re: Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1? Nov 12, 2012, 10:30 Kajetan

It did not help Vista. Why should this help W8? But hey, if a strategy fails, just try it once more. And again, and again. You'll never know ...

Btw. is this whole 3D thing with games picking up anytime soon or was it just another gimmick, fading out in obscurity?

News Comments > THQ in Default on Credit Line
24. Re: THQ in Defaults on Credit Line Nov 12, 2012, 05:29 Kajetan

aesir05 wrote on Nov 12, 2012, 04:49:
if they do go under, would steam sell their stuff for $1 each?
Valve cannot just sell games for cheap, if a publisher doesnt give his ok. And if THQ goes under, there will be a new copyright holder, who decides the prices.

Valve does only one thing. Trying to convince publishers and other distribution right holders, that a Steam sale works wonders on their revenue, with disatrous effects on the credit limits of the customers.

News Comments > Descent Fan Remake
9. Re: Descent Fan Remake Nov 11, 2012, 16:37 Kajetan

Nuukee wrote on Nov 11, 2012, 16:07:
Cool idea and looks indeed great.
But: "the original levels remade" ...that map ist Deck16 from Unreal / Unreal Tournament!!
From the website:

"The above video shows what I came up with after a few weeks of research and programming; using a few of Descent's original robot models, an Unreal Tournament map that came with UDK, and some modified particle systems from existing weapons."

News Comments > Descent Fan Remake
5. Re: Descent Fan Remake Nov 11, 2012, 15:49 Kajetan

Power to the people! As with all fan projects, i applaude them for making a game instead of only complaining about games, like i do

*bookmarked*

News Comments > One More "Defining" Game for Molyneux
7. Re: One More Nov 10, 2012, 14:19 Kajetan

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 13:52:
Just fuck off already.
When not talking about his present or upcoming projects, Molyneux is quite a charming and entertaining man to listen to.

News Comments > The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Week
29. Re: The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Week Nov 9, 2012, 09:50 Kajetan

SWTOR is some sort of KOTOR with solid PvE quests. I will grind my way through, probably only to become deeply depressed for not playing a solid Kotor 3 but this MMO crap instead. Life is unfair!! *whine*  

News Comments > Razer Mouse Software Requires Internet? Watches You Carefully
40. Re: Razer Mouse Software Requires Internet? Watches You Carefully Nov 8, 2012, 10:20 Kajetan

RailWizard wrote on Nov 8, 2012, 08:22:
Which is why 'they' are working very hard to cripple them before the masses even realize they are here along with their potential. One way or another, they will be kept out of the hands of the common person(price), or if not they will be crippled so badly it won't matter(DRM'd).
Too late. The tech is out and you cannot control everything. There are 3D printers, which are just using sand, software and focused sun light to "sinter" objects. Cheap and easy to build, the controlling software is Open Source. Ideal for underdeveloped countries. Maybe 3D printers will be controllable in the western countries. But not for long, not for all eternity.

Heck, even the once mighty christian church couldnt prevent the crossbow from making powerful knights on horses an easy practise target. The church used to excommunicate everyone who used or built a crossbow. With little to no effect at all. Because the crossbow was way to useful. And the moment 3D printers become useful for the masses, for private households, for small companies ... no DRM, no regulation can stop that. History repeats itself, a new technology will change human society.

I dont know if this change will be good or bad from our current point of view. But it will happen!

25. Re: Razer Mouse Software Requires Internet? Watches You Carefully Nov 8, 2012, 05:26 Kajetan

J wrote on Nov 8, 2012, 05:13:
I blame 3D printers
3D printers are the new WMDs of the Digital Age. No, i mean it. Seriously. 3D printers WILL change our economical and sociological structure in ways we cant imagine.

22. Re: Razer Mouse Software Requires Internet? Watches You Carefully Nov 8, 2012, 04:34 Kajetan

This is necessary to fight the rampant hardware piracy the industry is facing today. People just copy a mouse from their workplace or friends, on the Internet millions of copied mouse hardware, worth a few billion dollars, are distributed freeley. This HAS to stop!  

News Comments > CoH2, Metro Last Light, and South Park Game Delayed
20. Re: CoH2, Metro Last Light, and South Park Game Delayed Nov 6, 2012, 05:57 Kajetan

Jerykk wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 05:11:
Weird, Hoop isn't known for spamming. I guess he really wants Obama to win.
Cant he keep his minor regional election to himself? Bluesnews is international

1890 Comments. 95 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo