Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 1980 (Pro)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
16. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 8, 2013, 08:59 Kajetan

Verno wrote on Nov 8, 2013, 08:43:
The Xbox One will do fine, it has too much brand inertia to just die out quickly.
Of course the Xbone will do fine. For itself. As a seperate unit. No longer being attached to MS. Just being the product of a Xbox company which concentrates on making attractive offers to video game players. And no longer being simply a worn out tool in the attempt to conquer the family rooms of the world.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $26 Million
47. Re: Star Citizen Passes $26 Million Nov 5, 2013, 10:22 Kajetan

Whiskers wrote on Nov 5, 2013, 08:29:
I would be more interested in this if they posted updates on the actual game, not how much money they are making from people who really want to see a cool game.
Here's a tip: Go to the official game forums and website. And learn to differentiate between a news posting on a news website and project updates on the official project website.

News Comments > Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed
39. Re: Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed Oct 30, 2013, 02:41 Kajetan

Total-Khaos wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 01:14:
I want epic nukes and environmental destruction physics...and exploding sheep! Wait...wrong game.
A new Warcraft RTS would be nice, yes. Someday, perhaps ...

News Comments > Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed
1. Re: Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed Oct 29, 2013, 17:49 Kajetan

Yay?  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
7. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 29, 2013, 07:08 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 22:34:
The whole "we're just ignoring it"
bit is horseshit.
Yes, it is. Deep Silver makes good money in suing households which allegedly take part in filesharing of Deep Silver games. They are a bunch of fuckin dirty liars!

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Oct 24, 2013, 06:33 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 02:45:
Screw the plot, acting, blah, blah, blah. Just watching monsters and giant robots get it on is good enough for me.
Just think of a Transformers movie WITHOUT any of those boring human actors and their stupid boring lines? Only giant battling robots in space or whereever they roam around. Just make a goddam Transformers movie based on the two games from High Moon Studios.

News Comments > Path of Exile Launches
17. Re: Path of Exile Launches Oct 24, 2013, 01:58 Kajetan

---  

News Comments > Path of Exile Launches
16. Re: Path of Exile Launches Oct 24, 2013, 01:56 Kajetan

Suppa7 wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 22:35:
The skill tree's are infinitely better then the newbie world of warcraft garbage you'll find in Diablo 3.
Skill tree? Compared to Diablo 3s poor excuse for a talent system, i was OVERWHELMED by the sheer multitude of possible build variants. The first time the skill tree opens, i was like WHOAHHHH and then i was like NICE! And when i noticed that you can even level up jewels and combine them in a multitude of different item socket variations ...

I have played a few hours now. Compared to Diablo 3 (which i played in the Starters Edition), its the better action RPG. Production values and presentation are nearly perfect in D3 (as one would expect from a Blizzard game), but the gameplay itself lacks all the *oomp* a good Hack & Slay needs. D3s gameplay is shallow, its gets boring fast.

PoE is way better in terms of gameplay depth and replayability.

News Comments > GOG.Com offers Dark Matter Refunds
30. Re: GOG.Com offers Dark Matter Refunds Oct 23, 2013, 06:46 Kajetan

Dev wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 23:53:
It took a long time until I bought anything from them again. And anytime I have a choice between them and steam, I buy from steam.
It took me nearly two years until i gave them money again. And then only in a sale.

But to be fair, they finally acknowledged in an interview some time ago, that this marketing stunt wasnt very clever, that they burned a lot of bridges within their customerbase.

News Comments > Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained
52. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 21, 2013, 02:05 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 01:16:
Right, but at least when you were fighting the final boss, you knew you were fighting the final boss. The story had led up to that point.
True. The story itself had an end. Gom dead, yay! But the feeling at 3 a.m., starring at the white text on a black screen ... similar to that guys "wtf?" in the video of Dark Matter. But nothing beats "Our princess is in another castle"

9. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 20, 2013, 16:18 Kajetan

WaltC wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 15:02:
You *have* to mean Dungeon Siege 2--LOL...;)
No. Dungeon Siege 1.

No extro, no movie, no credits rolling after finishing Gom, just one single text screen. Just look it up on Youtube

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $23M; Hangar Spaceflight Mod Video
36. Re: Star Citizen Passes $23M; Hangar Spaceflight Mod Video Oct 20, 2013, 13:56 Kajetan

rist3903 wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 13:19:
I am concerned that these stretch goals are going to take the developer's eyes off what is truly important in this game, however.
These "stretch goals" arent really stretch goals added after the final project draft. Roberts several times explained, that all "stretch goals" were already layed out in the design document. They are only "stretch goals" in a sense, that now the complete (!) game is financed with crowdfunding money, that all (!) features can be added and he does not need to gather the rest of the budget with traditional means like banks or venture capital investors.

And for those who fear a second Flagship ... Flagship was drowned in publisher money, a LOT MORE money than only a meager 23 mio dollars. There is enough money to make a decent, highly polished game, but not enough to go wild on EXPENSIVE!!!! CGI trailers which werent used in the game or a planned comic book series.

1. Re: Dark Matter Ending Criticized, Explained Oct 20, 2013, 13:38 Kajetan

Anyone remember Dungeon Siege 1? After slaying the final boss, a simple text screen appears which says something like: "Congrats, now play multiplayer and fuck off, we dont had time for a nifty ending!"  

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Oct 15, 2013, 06:09 Kajetan

Acleacius wrote on Oct 14, 2013, 21:55:
Wondering if we already have The Witcher, could we gift it when buying The Bard's Tale?
Yes. After purchase you get a second mail with a code for TW1. Give it to whomever you like.

News Comments > Console Emulation Through Steam
1. Re: Console Emulation Through Steam Oct 13, 2013, 10:33 Kajetan

Nice!  

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Oct 12, 2013, 12:22 Kajetan

Eirikrautha wrote on Oct 12, 2013, 09:48:
Publishers left PC gaming because they couldn't figure out how to control the market more effectively. Now that they have strategies to do so, they are interested again...
Tell me, how many publisher have left PC gaming? How many publishers have stopped making PC games? Nobody has "left" PC gaming. Only the major publishers concentrated their efforts on the console market, because it grew BIGGER than the PC market, hence increasing the chance to make a lot of revenue, pleasing their investors. They ALL kept making PC games, because there was and will be good money to be made. Heck, even Ubisoft has three PC exclusive (!) franchises with HoMM, Settlers and the Anno series. And now Ubisoft makes a new M&M oldschool rpg fpr PC gamers.

Please stop arguing on the basis of old marketing lies the majors told us.

News Comments > Viscera Cleanup Detail Free With Shadow Warrior
1. Re: Viscera Cleanup Detail Free With Shadow Warrior Oct 12, 2013, 06:26 Kajetan

This is so stupid, it's almost fun  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $21 Million
34. Re: Star Citizen Passes $21 Million Oct 9, 2013, 03:51 Kajetan

OldTimber wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 03:33:
This game will end up being the Daikatana of space sims.
Since Daikatana isnt THAT bad as a lot of people think ... fine with me!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 8, 2013, 13:36 Kajetan

"PlayStation 5 probably wonít be console, itíll be a cloud service, says Tekkenís Harada."

How to share PS5 games with your friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKdBecUSGP0

... oh, wait, right. It's a me, Cloudio!

News Comments > SimCity Offline Mode a "Possibility"
2. Re: SimCity Offline Mode a Oct 4, 2013, 16:03 Kajetan

Liars! All of them!  

1980 Comments. 99 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo