Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2007 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ] Older >

News Comments > 1C Company on Game Profitability
9. Re: 1C Company on Game Profitability Sep 30, 2010, 12:26 Kajetan

Doma wrote on Sep 30, 2010, 12:21:
CAN WE GET A SPACE RANGERS 3 PLEASE!!! COMEON RUSSIA!!!
I simply want a Hardtruck Apocalypse patch, to fix the crash after finishing the first chapter on modern hardware. Please?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gold - Lionheart: Kings' Crusade
2. Re: Gold - Lionheart: Kings' Crusade Sep 30, 2010, 11:15 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Sep 30, 2010, 10:56:
Anyone following the development of this game? Will this be any good or is it another atempt to cash in on the popularity of the crusades and Richard I in particular?
After King Arthur being a nice little gem and Crusaders (their first game) being a mediocre Total War clone ... there is some progress

News Comments > The Settlers 7 Patches
1. Re: The Settlers 7 Patches Sep 29, 2010, 13:10 Kajetan

Is this ...?

No, this isn't the patch that removes the DRM, yet!

News Comments > Planescape Torment on GOG.com
12. Re: Planescape Torment on GOG.com Sep 28, 2010, 11:56 Kajetan

Pony? Where?  

News Comments > StarCraft II Patch Plans
15. Re: StarCraft II Patch Plans Sep 27, 2010, 10:22 Kajetan

JohnBirshire wrote on Sep 27, 2010, 10:15:
Yes because the single player campaign is the most over-rated I've played in ten years. Boring and cliched is the only thing that came to mind while I was playing through it.
That i heard a lot. Hmm, i guess i just wait for all three games to be released and available as a typical GotY edition, all inclusive.

News Comments > StarCraft II Patch Plans
12. Re: StarCraft II Patch Plans Sep 27, 2010, 09:46 Kajetan

007Bistromath wrote on Sep 27, 2010, 08:23:
How does this game manage to have a serious "e-sport" community if it has no LAN capability?

Oh, right. People are stupid and will buy goddamn anything. *headsmack*
I dont buy Starcraft for e-sport. I would buy it for the singleplayer campaign. Would i be stupid too?

News Comments > GOG.com Interview
21. Re: GOG.com Interview Sep 27, 2010, 09:35 Kajetan

sauron wrote on Sep 27, 2010, 08:55:
What, vodka doesn't qualify as WMD? Polish overproof vodka sure seems dangerous to me.
Vodka from Poland is quite delicious, you can drink a lot without being dead-sick the other morning.

I would settle with GOG.com, if they would send me a bottle of Zubrówka. Or at least some credit notes for an online shop. Come on ...

News Comments > GOG.com Interview
5. Re: GOG.com Interview Sep 26, 2010, 15:57 Kajetan

1badmf wrote on Sep 26, 2010, 15:35:
honestly, what was everybody so up-in-arms about? they stole your money? no? they stole your girlfriend? no? they pulled what amounted to a prank? yeah? really? that's what got everybody's panties in a bunch? wow. I mean, even in the surreal sheltered reality that is my life I can't imagine being pissed about that.
Go, read the old discussions. There are plenty of reasons why people are pissed about this PR stunt. No need to repeat them all especially for you ...

And yes, i too am waiting for my promised pony!!!!

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Sep 25, 2010, 15:45 Kajetan

ASeven wrote on Sep 25, 2010, 14:57:
Holy hell, the leaked emails from ACS are going to create a shitstorm of epic proportions on the copyright front.
No. They won't. This is just a desperate lawyer looking for a quick buck by harassing thousands of internet subscribers. He will go away, others will come. This has nothing to do with "Copyright", this is just a unimportant side story.

But i do smile ...

News Comments > On Microsoft Games Studio's PC Recommitment
24. Re: On Microsoft Games Studio's PC Recommitment Sep 24, 2010, 12:07 Kajetan

killer_roach wrote on Sep 24, 2010, 11:55:
XP is a dead operating system.
It's not "dead". It's just a nine year old OS, which is still used all over the world. Just look at the Steam Survey results.

News Comments > On the GOG.com Hoax
53. Re: On the GOG.com Hoax Sep 24, 2010, 04:39 Kajetan

Prez wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 11:59:
The world needs GOG.
No, the world doesn't need GOG.
But it does need more DRM-free services

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XIV Controller
3. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Controller Sep 23, 2010, 11:05 Kajetan

Verno wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 10:37:
A user interface so awful that they have to sell a gamepad with it.
They should include this with every game purchase of the PC version. A friend of mine participated in the beta and his horrifying cries in the dark night ... oh, those soul-crushing cries!

News Comments > GOG.com Update
4. Re: GOG.com Update Sep 23, 2010, 10:52 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 10:49:
I think they are lying about that part, just like they lied about closing GOG...
Don't you get it? These are no technical difficulties, this is an ongoing marketing campaign! Isn't it funny?

News Comments > More QOL vs David Allen
10. Re: More QOL vs David Allen Sep 23, 2010, 10:12 Kajetan

Bhruic wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 10:03:
The only people I feel sorry for in this mess are the lawyers...
Don't feel sorry for them, they get paid anyway. In this case i feel sorry for nobody. Two arrogant pricks and the freedom of expression, the internet gives us. Nothing more to it than this, go on, nothing more to see ...

39. Re: On the GOG.com Hoax Sep 23, 2010, 08:36 Kajetan

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 08:22:
Respone time? More like no-response time.
gog.com is down again, non-scheduled server maintenance
No, thats on purpose. A PR stunt!

25. Re: On the GOG.com Hoax Sep 23, 2010, 03:41 Kajetan

Jerykk wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 02:17:
Let me rephrase: It's difficult to find a legal, unused copy of those games while rewarding either the developer and/or publisher involved in its creation.
In the case System Shock and other old games it is no longer possible to "reward" the original dev or publisher, because they no longer exist. You just buy some files and reward yourself. Which is ok btw., didnt mean you no harm or offense. And yes, GOG.com is a very convenient and easy to use service. I am just angry at them for this stunt.

But i'm no longer emotionally attached to gaming, because for the devs and publishers this is only business, where its ok to harass your customers and offend them. So, it's business to me too. I buy a game, because i think the deal is worth it. I buy the game for myself, i dont buy it to "reward" some dev, who is already paid for his work in advance.

21. Re: On the GOG.com Hoax Sep 23, 2010, 02:05 Kajetan

Jerykk wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 01:25:
Planescape: Torment and System Shock would be much more exciting.
It's not hard to get a copy of them either. Even legally. There is no need to crawl up in GOG.coms ass

News Comments > GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated]
75. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 17:51 Kajetan

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:44:
Well that other business we call the cable, satellite and telephone industry. It's also the most hated group of industries in existence with around a 20% approval rating.

Which is interesting, because we get screwed the same way and need to 'patiently wait'.
True, but sadly enough nearly ALL OF THEM screw us, so mostly there is no point in switching. Also, Telecommunications is kind of a must in our society and civilization. But gaming is only a nice luxury. So ...

67. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 17:38 Kajetan

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:34:
If I pulled a stunt like this to 'get' customers, I'd have lost business so fast, my head would still have been spinning 10 years later.
Unless you have enough customers, who couldnt care less about the way you treat them

But besides the gaming industry, i cant think of an another branch of trade with such high percentages of complacent and patient customers.

63. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 17:33 Kajetan

Muscular Beaver wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:26:
Even if it was a joke, albeit a bad one, why the fuck would you flip out like that? People here are reacting as if they tried to kill their children...
You dont get it, do you? Even if it is explained to you a hundred times?

But let's stop here. You dont see it, therefore further words and explanations are useless. Do not waste more time and energy. Because this is NOT about some murdered children, but only about a bad, very bad and ill-concieved PR stunt.

2007 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 58.
< Newer [ 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo