Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2005 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Health Detailed
4. Re: Star Citizen FPS Health Detailed Nov 23, 2014, 11:14 Kajetan

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 23, 2014, 11:04:
Make the SPACE COMBAT SIMULATOR first, THEN make the fucking FPS module.
You dont tell me what to do!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
57. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 14:15 Kajetan

descender wrote on Nov 20, 2014, 14:10:
Stop. Using. Kickstarter.
Why? Because one prominent project goes belly up? I backed several games on Kickstarter which turned out very, VERY fine.

News Comments > WoW Re-Passes 10M Subscribers
3. Re: WoW Re-Passes 10M Subscribers Nov 19, 2014, 19:43 Kajetan

nin wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 19:37:
"Wow is dead!"
Instancing is dead. No, really, Blizzard killed all instances. Not only were you not able to enter your garrison in WoD, today you couldnt enter any instance at all everywhere

Well, they broke some realms. Other server clusters experienced no problems at all.

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers
11. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Nov 18, 2014, 15:44 Kajetan

SirKnight wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 12:47:
Just fix the damn mouse Ubi!!!!
Why? They already have your money

News Comments > Game Sessions Steam Trials Add Ryse Son of Rome
22. Re: Game Sessions Steam Trials Add Ryse Son of Rome Nov 18, 2014, 02:55 Kajetan

IAMLIT_REFLEX wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 23:28:
I am not a schill!
Yes, you are.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 17, 2014, 09:42 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 09:16:
Chris Roberts is a smooth talker though so I don't expect any firebombs in there but Im actually eager to listen to whats said 'in-between the lines'.
Well ... errr ... *cough* just you know... there will be no SP game. Squadron 42 was cancelled last week, because our Persistent Universe is teh new shit and we want everyone hop on boord with it. You know, full blown experience and such.

News Comments > Postal Redux Plans
4. Re: Postal Redux Plans Nov 17, 2014, 09:40 Kajetan

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 09:37:
Hell, Postal 3 never even came out in North America
It didnt? I assumed it was never released in Europe, only in NA. Was it ever released?

News Comments > Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped
197. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 17, 2014, 07:05 Kajetan

Arithon wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 06:59:
There still isn't DRM, unless you count a login, if so, does that mean BluesNews has DRM?
Do i NEED to login to read news and user comments?

112. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 18:17 Kajetan

Slick wrote on Nov 16, 2014, 18:06:
100+ posts in hours, amazing, think we've got a hot-button topic here, so can we get down to the underlying reason so many people are mad?

"ALWAYS-ON INTERNET REQUIRED"

that's what this is all about, because there's still a solo mode.
Wrong. It's about a broken promise and the weird explanation from David Braben, which sounded more like a PR person defining a pile of shit as the best gold find of the century.

79. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 16:41 Kajetan

clint wrote on Nov 16, 2014, 16:09:
Kickstarter, early access and 'paying for beta' is based on faith. The DEVs broke a promise and selling point to this game. It DOESNT matter if you can live with it or if that particular broken promise doesn't matter to you. It means another reason not to trust kickstarter/early access/paid beta. A few of these can easily destroy the whole thing. THAT should matter to you. Think beyond your own personal little 'oh i have internet, get over it' attitude and think a tid bit bigger.
THIS!

44. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 15:21 Kajetan

Drayth wrote on Nov 16, 2014, 15:13:
Dang, you'd think World of Warcraft would be the worst idea for a game ever based on reactions here
There is a difference between "I promise that my game will come with an offline mode" and "I will make an MMO with no offline mode".

On that promise people forked over a lot of money. Now they are pissed, rightfully so.

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
47. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 15, 2014, 06:12 Kajetan

Acleacius wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 23:39:
They just serving you and your brethren backers. I clearly misunderstood the game development goals.
Yes, you did. This game is NOT targeted at the broad mass with middleclass hardware. This was always, from Day One of the crowdfunding campaign, supposed to be a game for people with powerful, highend PC hardware ... at the time of the release

News Comments > Warlords of Draenor DDoSed
25. Re: Warlords of Draenor DDoSed Nov 14, 2014, 20:19 Kajetan

Fion wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 20:08:
Oh yea, and he's funny. When he truly gets pissed off at EA or Ubisoft its hilarious.
Yeah. Funny. And then he reviews the next game from the majors and the next game from the majors and gets more and more pissed and ... nothing. Its always the same. AJ hypes himself and his "army" up before a release, then gets pissed from a shoddy release, makes a "funny" video while being pissed, and so on. Rinse, repeat. He is part of the hype machine, he is part of the problem. People are getting hyped, they buy the game, they get angry and they DO NOT EVER LEARN A THING! Best customers a company can wish.

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
22. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 13:19 Kajetan

Acleacius wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 13:08:
Ridiculously stupid decision, much of the world is still experiencing recession.
Stupid? We are talking about Star Citizen, the project which got 60 mio. dollar solely from user contributions. From which ZERO cent have to be paid back. Star Citizen will be a commercially very successful game with only percentage of the revenue other games need to reach only break even.

And the backers of SC are having enough disposable income to afford a new gaming rig if need be.

News Comments > New NVIDIA WHQL Drivers
11. Re: New NVIDIA WHQL Drivers Nov 11, 2014, 06:16 Kajetan

Quinn wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 01:02:
Not surprised. I will never understand why the Bluesnews community doesn't piss all over this milked moneygrab shite of a franchise.
Because it would be the same old piss every effin time?

News Comments > Blizzard Announces Overwatch
21. Re: Blizzard Announces Overwatch Nov 7, 2014, 16:03 Kajetan

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 15:50:
And Diablo original?
Yep. Diablo was original. First time someone combined a rogue type game with real time fights thus creating the action RPG or Hack 'n Slash.

Warcraft was one the first RTS. Blizzard and Westwood, fighting for the top in this very new genre.

News Comments > Blizzard Announces Overwatch
17. Re: Blizzard Announces Overwatch Nov 7, 2014, 15:59 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 15:43:
So they canceled Titan to make this?
No, this is what they kept from Titan ...

News Comments > Ubisoft vs. Steam?
70. Re: Ubisoft vs. Steam? Nov 7, 2014, 14:11 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 14:06:
Except piracy on the PSX required soldering. Piracy on the Dreamcast did not require any technical knowledge at all.
And this is proof for what?

See what I did? Using relevant facts to make clear assumptions.
Same as i did. You assume. You have no proof.

I just don't get why some of you fight that making piracy easy will increase piracy. It's such a weird thing to argue.
Fighting something based only on an unproven assumption is NOT a smart thing to do.

67. Re: Ubisoft vs. Steam? Nov 7, 2014, 14:04 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 13:31:
Well, it's not like it's something you can actually prove, is it?
Then why constantly assume it?

The Dreamcast is widely considered to have been partially killed by how ridiculously, stupidly easy piracy was.
The success of the PSX over the N64 is widely considered based on using CDs, which were easy to copy, instead of using cartridges, which could not be copied at this time.

See what i did?

50. Re: Ubisoft vs. Steam? Nov 7, 2014, 12:56 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 12:34:
Go DRM-free, though, and get rid of much of that process and many, many more people will avoid buying.
There is no proof of that. None at all.

2005 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo