Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1021 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
82. Re: No subject May 19, 2007, 23:46 Cabezone

Hey now I'm saying Fallout is gonna suck because Bethesda's target audience is mouith breathing action fans, it'll prolly be awsome while remaining totally unchallenging.

It's got nothin to do with anything they release.

"Gun Free Zone" is Psychopath for "Soft Target"

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. No subject May 18, 2007, 13:55 Cabezone

That game was all about the atmosphere, if they can maintain it's gritty tone, should be just as kickass.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Deus Ex Sequel?
11. No subject May 17, 2007, 21:25 Cabezone

Hey guys this game might even land on the PC till much after it's out on the consoles. In the interview with Eidos when they launched the studio they said:

Precise development platforms have not been locked down, but Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 seem like a likely initial bet for the studio. While the Eidos Montreal head could not confirm this, he noted that ...the studio will not develop for current gen platforms or portables. He further expressed possible interest in Eidos Montreal developing for the Wii and PC in the longer-term.

Doesn't sound like they give one rats ass about the original DX fans....move along nothing to see here.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > More S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s Loom
45. No subject May 17, 2007, 14:50 Cabezone

Good god man, building campfires?, shelters from dogs? How about you have to catch fish and sit around the fire for ten minutes cooking it? Then you can sleep for 8 hours in real time, just so it's ultra realistic.

Sounds awesome!

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > More S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s Loom
8. No subject May 16, 2007, 14:01 Cabezone

How about they finish patching this one before starting the new game?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Sigil Shakeup
34. No subject May 15, 2007, 20:15 Cabezone

EQ2 still runs like poo.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > GeForce 8800 Beta Vista Drivers
4. Re: No subject May 15, 2007, 01:26 Cabezone

Those that pay a premium for any product will almost always get better service. Otherwise...why pay the premium?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > GeForce 8800 Beta Vista Drivers
2. Re: No subject May 15, 2007, 00:56 Cabezone

I think they tossed these out because of the DX10 demo of Lost planet is out tommarrow. These fix problems with it.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: HD 2000 Series May 14, 2007, 19:15 Cabezone

I have to disagree. At best the 2900xt is on par with the 8800gts at power consumtion levels greater than the 8800GTX and it's much louder. At many games it is a lot slower, see the HarcOCP review. I find that they do the most in deptch reviews and are the most trasparent with the game settings. A lot of the review sites don't tell you what the IG settings are.

You can also get the EVGA 8800GTS 640 for about 60 dollars cheaper.

This comment was edited on May 14, 19:15.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Patch
20. Re: changelog May 11, 2007, 20:21 Cabezone

There is a mod avaiable for Widescreen in 1.0.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Potter poster May 9, 2007, 18:04 Cabezone

I can't stand BSG, all of my fellow nerd RL friends love that crap show.

I just don't understand.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Fallout 3 Casting
46. No subject May 8, 2007, 18:26 Cabezone

The fonts and maps were symptoms of the problem not the problem itself.

Here's what the problem is as I see it, this is a familiar thought that the good folks at Bethesoft used a lot. It's not an exact quote but they said it often enough that it should be familiar.

When people started playing Morrowind we had a lot of complaints that they could not figure out how to find Cassius. They couldn't even figure out how to get to Balmora. We saw this as a problem with the game

The very fact that they saw that as a problem points to them dumbing down the game. If some fucking mouthbreather couldn't follow the goddamn roadsigns/read the journal/take a strider and just stood around confused...I DO NOT CARE. They are too fucking stupid to play the game and can go back to playing deer hunter or huffing gasoline...whatever the fuck it is retards do for fun.

Don't make the games so that every single moron who can turn on a TV can finish it. Make some games too hard to finish for some people.....oh wait, that doesn't bring in the big dollars...my bad.

This comment was edited on May 8, 18:27.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

36. Re: No subject May 8, 2007, 15:35 Cabezone

" As great as they possibly can"...which is pretty shitty judging by the one of the easiest action games ever to come out....Oblivion.

Fuck at least I died a few times in Titan Quest. A much better example of how to do an action RPG.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

35. Re: No subject May 8, 2007, 15:33 Cabezone

You're right it much better just to lay down and accept the slop that devs are calling RPGs nowadays.

"Exact vision"...fuck man I'd be accepting of one that comes out that will require me to do something other than click the left mouse button really fast.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > World of StarCraft?
36. No subject May 5, 2007, 21:53 Cabezone

The actualy gameplay of Planetside was complete shit. It was an awsome concept bogged down by poor mechanics. None of the vehicles took any kind of skill to fly due to the complete lack of any kind of flight model. Vehicles didn't have any kind of driving model. Everything controlled like you were just a guy running around.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > World of StarCraft?
5. No subject May 5, 2007, 18:22 Cabezone

Please let this be a MMOFPS ala Planetside.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Fallout 3 Teaser Tease
42. Re: No subject May 2, 2007, 21:53 Cabezone

Deus Ex, Thief, System Shock... all shooters.

Yes the they were shooter esque, but they also had character development which they ditched for Bioshock. Ovbiously so they could make a better "shooter" and not a better RPG.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

29. Re: ! May 2, 2007, 18:05 Cabezone

Why should we have any faith in Bethesda? They repeatedly lied about Oblivion during development. It's not on us to have faith in them, it's on them to earn our trust back. Reviews, trailers, and PR bullshit will not cut it. We won't know till the game hits the shelves and can be played.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

19. No subject May 2, 2007, 16:12 Cabezone

I have no problem with the game being first person, I have a problem with the game being as braindead and easy as Oblivion. You would die a lot in Fallout from exploring places you shouldn't be. Oblivion went completely the opposite and made it so you wouldn't die no matter where you went. Bethsoft has repeated said they think that system was a good idea, I see no reason why they would toss it when the vast bulk of the mouthbreathing public prefer their games that way. It's one of the reasons why most devs make games linear, so the morons don't get confused with the open world.

This comment was edited on May 2, 16:15.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Closed Testing
9. No subject May 2, 2007, 16:09 Cabezone

While the graphics are obviously dated, due to the 2 year delay I imagine. The game just got out of Alpha. There's a lot of work to do yet and it's not even due out till the end of the year is it? That is a whole lot of time for some serious work to get done.

This comment was edited on May 2, 16:26.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1021 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo