Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1014 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Signups
59. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Signups Jan 23, 2013, 00:37 Cabezone

It is clearly the standard boring slow ass combat in every other MMO. As an MMO it will be slow enough that the feeblest of MMO players can play it successfully.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout TV Series?
16. Re: Fallout TV Series? Jan 16, 2013, 15:35 Cabezone

It needs to at least be on cable...if it's on broadcast TV it will get to watered down.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Fallout 4 Tease?
36. Re: Fallout 4 Tease? Jan 9, 2013, 14:18 Cabezone

Riker wrote on Jan 9, 2013, 13:30:
Frankly, what's taking them so long?

Going by their past release history the game should be due out the end of this year to the middle of next.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
5. Re: Game Reviews Dec 2, 2012, 11:50 Cabezone

Every single reviewer should have knocked it for it's intrusive/gamebreaking Uplay service/overlay. It also should have gotten knocked for it's terrible checkpoint save system.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Map Editor Trailer
13. Re: Far Cry 3 Map Editor Trailer Nov 27, 2012, 13:21 Cabezone

You do have to use Ubi's log in service to play.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $4.2MM
9. Re: Star Citizen Passes $4.2MM Nov 17, 2012, 16:08 Cabezone

Maybe 60k is nothing to a large publisher but this sort of thing will allow smaller groups of fans to get games made that they want to play. Who cares if it's a large hit or not, the people that want to play this type of thing will get their game.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > MoH SEAL Consultants Reprimanded
26. Re: MoH SEAL Consultants Reprimanded Nov 9, 2012, 18:11 Cabezone

Cutter wrote on Nov 9, 2012, 14:35:
Trainwreck wrote on Nov 9, 2012, 12:45:
And the soldier who released buttloads of CLASSIFIED information to Wikileaks did it intentionally with the harm of hurting the US. It was an act of treason, and the sheer volume of information released warrants a heavy prison sentence, if not death. It is not comparable to what the SEALs did, and they received more than a slap on the wrist.

You mean like Reagan, North, Bush Sr., Weinberger, etc. all involved in the treasonous act of Iran-Contra? That sort of treason for which there were pardons? Or more like the Nixon sort of treason - for which he too was pardoned? Or the Karl Rove outing CIA operatives sort of treason? Geez, all those republicans that committed treason were pardoned or never brought to trial and yet when a kid actually does the right thing they decide to make an example of him and violate not only his constitutional rights but human rights as well. Funny how that works, isn't it?

you mean the people who uncovered serious wrongdoing? Those people? Manning wasn't whislte blowing, he was just releasing as much crap as he could.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Open Beta
4. Re: MechWarrior Online Open Beta Oct 29, 2012, 21:21 Cabezone

I dunno where you're getting that you have to run a missile or laser boat to be competitive. I do far better than most and all the mechs I run, except one, have at least two weapon types. Sure the average pubbie might be running a boat 24/7 but that doesn't' mean they're the most effective. They're just the easiest to use.

Customization of each mech variant is limited...but there's is a lot of variety between mech variants.

It is a team game...so yes...your team will get destroyed if it doesn't have any teamwork.

Your other complaints I find are mostly valid...their interface throughout is pure shit. That is especially glaring.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Open Beta Delayed
5. Re: MechWarrior Online Open Beta Delayed Oct 16, 2012, 16:44 Cabezone

You don't want to use a joystick as your primary aiming.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Dishonored Reviews
80. Re: Dishonored Reviews Oct 11, 2012, 15:23 Cabezone

Dishonored is great, equal parts thief/hitman.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Open Beta Next Week
25. Re: MechWarrior Online Open Beta Next Week Oct 11, 2012, 09:22 Cabezone

This is the problem with using a known universe. The TT neckbeards always get up in arms that they didn't' make a turn based strategy game identical to the TT.

The game modes are way too sparse right now but this isn't an action game. It does require some hand eye coordination as it is a real time game, but only the most feeble have trouble landing shots. Calling it arcady is laughable.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2012, 19:12 Cabezone

Odds are it's a different bug, you generally become resistant to one after you get it. The common cold is caused by a multitude of things. It's possible to be infected by more than one at once even.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 3, 2012, 16:37 Cabezone

I recently changed my folks router to the Netgear WNDR3800 and they have no complaints. It extended their coverage quite a bit from their old router. My mother was pleased to have wifi to the far end of the backyard. I'm currently using the 4500 and have no complaints about it. Dunno about range as I live in an apartment and never had coverage problems anyway.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 DLC Plans
14. Re: Mass Effect 3 DLC Plans Sep 19, 2012, 16:20 Cabezone

NegaDeath wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 15:52:
Mordecai Walfish wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 15:45:
I still have Mass Effect 1&2 on the backburner in my steam catalog.. probably should get around to playing through those but hearing about 3's ending I think has made me less enthusiastic to play them. Maybe in 2013 ^_^

I wouldn't worry about that you'll have about 150 great hours before you hit that final weird hour. You'll also only be exposed to the improved ending instead of the nonsensical one we all went through.

Indeed, still worth the playthrough.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > BioWare Founders Retire
22. Re: BioWare Founders Retire Sep 18, 2012, 20:24 Cabezone

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 20:17:
ugh. They didn't RETIRE. They are leaving and making a new company. Techie/Gaming people suck at writing in reality.

They retired from gaming....what exactly did the article writer get wrong?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > BioWare Founders Retire
6. Re: BioWare Founders Retire Sep 18, 2012, 19:05 Cabezone

Awesome...so the guy that fucked up ME3 is now in charge of the next ME game.....that make sense. Also even if you liked the ending, he still fucked up by pissing off so many people. Also...ME3 sold the same as ME1, ME2 has the best sales.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 28, 2012, 10:04 Cabezone

They may had gone to the wrong address.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Trailer
9. Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Aug 27, 2012, 23:12 Cabezone

They originally pitched a single player game but couldn't get the funding for one.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > The Old Republic F2P This Fall
25. Re: The Old Republic F2P This Fall Jul 31, 2012, 18:26 Cabezone

You think Bethesda is paying attention?  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2012, 20:15 Cabezone

Hoop wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 16:54:
Two years with no caffeine in November.
Could not start the day without a coffee & drank on average seven cups a day.
Blue you inspired me to qive it a go as back then you posted a lot of how you had quit & the positive results you were experiencing.
I raise my lemon & ginger tea to you, cheers.
Coffee

You ever tried vanilla rooibos? ......so good

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1014 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo