Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1021 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GotY Edition Ships
1. No subject Sep 10, 2007, 17:42 Cabezone

Does this version ship with all the mods that make the PC version an actual PC version?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New NVIDIA Beta Drivers
6. No subject Sep 10, 2007, 17:01 Cabezone

Hopefully these fix the DX9 crash bug in Vista. Anytime you use a vending machine the game crashes, in Vista DX9. DX10 runs too slow for my tastes even with a GTX.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Gold - Tabula Rasa
40. Re: Whats with all this hate? Sep 6, 2007, 18:19 Cabezone

I like how you lump people who have poor opinions of the game all together as trolls.

I will keep kicking and screaming about how much fun the game used to be all the way to launch in the hopes that it recaptures some of it's previous enjoyment.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Q&As - Crysis "10-20 Hours"
7. No subject Sep 6, 2007, 17:16 Cabezone

Was Far Cry really much longer than that? I don't recall it being all that long.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

32. Re: Whats with all this hate? Sep 6, 2007, 16:40 Cabezone

If you actually enjoy current MMORPGs then I can see why you would enjoy the current state of Rasa, it's like a slightly faster paced standard MMORPG. To me the current style of MMORPGs suck ass. Each patch bring the game more and more inline with the rest of them.

It feels nothing like PS, jesus you must be fucking terrible at shooters if this is how you play them.

Here's somehting from the recent patch notes that tell me the devs just don't get how to make it feel like everyone on one big team:

AE Buffs will only affect squad members now, not nearby friendlies.

Once again making this like all the others.

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 16:56.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

26. Re: This aint rdy for prime time. Sep 6, 2007, 15:07 Cabezone

Garrot has made some good games....a LONG time ago but this is not the first time he's fallen down. Anyone remember Ultima....I think it was 9? Fucking game was an embarrassment.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

23. No subject Sep 6, 2007, 14:58 Cabezone

Another thing that was good was that anybody contributing to kill a mob got full xp and loot. You didn't have to group up in the open areas for people to work as a team. There was no fighting over spawns since everyone could jump in and gte credit. They decided that was too much fun and went with a traditional XP system and the game changed from everyone working together to the classic bunch of individuals fighting over mobs.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

21. No subject Sep 6, 2007, 14:49 Cabezone

Holy crap aparantly Auto assault subscribers get Rasa for free. I signed up a couple of months ago just to try it out and didn't play for more than that month. They just sent me an email saying because I recently played it I get Tabula Rsa for free. Same with CoH.

That's pretty freaking cool....even if Rasa is going to suck.

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 14:50.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

19. No subject Sep 6, 2007, 14:16 Cabezone

I'll concur that months ago the game was good light fun. It's amazing that it's gone from a cool action RPG to an incomplete poor attempt at a standard MMORPG.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

13. Re: No subject Sep 6, 2007, 13:42 Cabezone

There is...it's called teleportation. From my time in the military I don't recall getting a personal motorcycle to drive around.

If you want to get places faster, spend points in sprint.

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 13:42.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

10. No subject Sep 6, 2007, 12:51 Cabezone

The NDA no longer pops up when you launch the game, still no official word it's gone though.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > BCFx Announced
37. No subject Sep 5, 2007, 21:56 Cabezone

Question for ya smart guy...when was the last time a black person got hung out to dry for making fun of white people? I don't think anybody should, but currently minorities can make fun of whoever the fuck they want but whites can't say shit about minorities. That's the way it cuirrently is and it's wrong.

I hate everybody equalll and should be able to express that equally.

And how the fuck are most games aimed twords white males you jackoff? They're aimed towards males certainly, but color has nothing to do with it.

This comment was edited on Sep 5, 21:58.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > BCFx Announced
26. No subject Sep 5, 2007, 18:09 Cabezone

I'd like to add something. Why is it that Blacks and Native Americans are the only two races who do not improve their social standing each generation? Every single other minority improves their economic stand every generation except those two. Do you really expect me to believe that there is more racism devoted towards those two races than any other? Goddamn it, I work with a bunch of Mexican immigrants, illegal and legal, the children of the legal ones are all doing quite well for themselves for the most part. I'm not sure about the illegal ones because I don't speak spanish so don't communicate with them much.

If some Mexican immigrants children can find a way to get good grades and go to college, Blacks have no excuse for not being able to.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Medal of Honor Airborne
8. No subject Sep 4, 2007, 15:51 Cabezone

I say the AI is garbage because when they take "cover" over half the time they're not truly behind anything and can still be hit. You can also sit in a stairwell and wait as the entire floor above you rushes down the stairs one at a time, leaving plenty of time for reloading. You'd think it'd be possible to program them to toss a grenade down at you.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Medal of Honor Airborne
3. No subject Sep 4, 2007, 14:18 Cabezone

This had an interesting idea, I like dropping in where I choose. The demo left me unimpressed though.

The AI is garbage...I mean really really bad.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. Re: TR Aug 31, 2007, 12:23 Cabezone

Holy crap is she full of shit:

April: They seem to like it. It's interesting to see people who are not traditional MMO players try it, too. We started with these very “hardcore” MMO-style players and started adding more casual players—shooter type players who seem to “get” Tabula Rasa much faster. They don't have preconceived notions of what an MMO should be or how it should play. They come in and it's like learning a brand new thing to them. When you learn a new game, you learn the rules, you learn how things play, and then you play it.

This describes me when I first started the beta, I was the non MMORPG player and it felt right to me.

We've gotten a lot of great feedback about the game and made lots of really good changes based on that feedback. I think our players have started to see, especially in the last few months of beta, that their feedback has made a definite impact and our game is better for it.

I shall translate this for you: Our target playerbase, the traditional MMORPG player, did not get the game. We have started cramming in as much grinding, timesinks, and slowing the game down enough so that any feeb that can wheel his rascal up to a keyboard can play it. We have given up on attempting to make a new game and have decided to just make another traditional MMORPG

This is a feature I shall never understand:

Let's say I shoot you and do critical damage to you. A red skull will appear above your head and that means that you're critically wounded. I can run up to you, hit you with a melee strike, do a critical finishing move which is kind of like Mortal Kombat, with a special animation, and you actually get extra XP for it.

Essentiall in the middle of a firefight a guy you crited will suddenly hover in the air with his armes and legs spread wide while spasming like he's being electrocuted. This mob remains a target and will interfere with your shots. You have to run up to it and kick the damn thing and it explodes...it's really retarded.

PS: I don't give a crap if they kick me outta the beta, they left me behind a few patches back. People were complaining that they had no "need" to group other than for *gasp* social reasons, so they decided to add forced grouping to the game. Instances are half the game and they're making them too hard to even level solo.

This comment was edited on Aug 31, 18:05.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > etc.
7. No subject Aug 30, 2007, 17:46 Cabezone

I don't use any protection I occasionally download a few free spyware cleaners but rarely find anything.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > MMO Q&As
6. Re: Tabula Rasa Aug 29, 2007, 03:30 Cabezone

The game is turning into just any other MMORPG, nothing new to see.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Teen SC answer Aug 27, 2007, 12:32 Cabezone

I think that it's supposed to be an unlabeled map.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > UK Two Worlds Next Month
4. No subject Aug 24, 2007, 13:28 Cabezone

It's been trickling into US stores this week. Should be widely avaiable by next week.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1021 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo