Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1036 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
22. Re: No subject Nov 28, 2007, 17:35 Cabezone

Now that's a post I'll read

This comment was edited on Nov 28, 17:35.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

20. No subject Nov 28, 2007, 16:58 Cabezone

Holy shit Ray...who the fuck wants to read all that?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Gold - Mac Guitar Hero III
6. Re: No subject Nov 28, 2007, 00:42 Cabezone

Having a scroll button that goes sideways doesn't make it better. Shit most people would never use such a thing, especially those of us with widescreen monitors.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: SP1 no faster Nov 20, 2007, 14:42 Cabezone

Crysis is an exception, if you look for websites that have done comparisons, most show a worst case 7-8% drop in FPS.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

2. No subject Nov 19, 2007, 13:30 Cabezone

More importantly the Wii gun apparently blows ass. It just seem pointless(hah..I made a funny) to me anyway. All it does is force you to hold the controllers awkwardly.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. No subject Nov 16, 2007, 15:02 Cabezone

http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.zas.shtml

First link on Google Bats. I don't know who the hell these people are, but it's got good descriptions of the products they sell.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

32. No subject Nov 15, 2007, 16:57 Cabezone

I really don't see who you can defend what they did to this guy. It wasn't like they tried to cuff him and he starting thrashing around wildly. He was just standing there and they started tasing the crap outta him. He didn't even have his arms up like he was gonna fight them.

Are you telling em it's ok to taze someone who's just arguing with the cops in a foreign language?

I'd also like to point out that trying to say the taser didn't kill him is just dishonest. He was alive and died immediately after being tased. Are you trying to tell me he was on the verge of dropping dead that very minute and it was just a coincidence that they tased him the very minute he was dying?

I'm ok with tasers being used on people who are violent and a threat, this guy didn't seem to be either of those.

This comment was edited on Nov 15, 17:02.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

18. No subject Nov 15, 2007, 15:34 Cabezone

Normally I don't have a problem with tasing but it didn't look to me like they talked to him for very long. It looked to me like he was just standing there then they started shocking him. He didn't have anything in his hands at the time either. Seems to me they could have done more to try and calm him down.

This comment was edited on Nov 15, 15:35.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Hellgate: London Beta Continues
7. No subject Nov 15, 2007, 11:59 Cabezone

It's not that the beta continued(officially), it's that the beta players still have free access the the multiplayer portion of the game. They play on the live servers, there's no specific beta server. IF they choose to eventually buy the game, they can use the characters they are currently using. They still have the level 20 limit on character levels.

This comment was edited on Nov 15, 12:01.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Marvel Universe Online in Trouble?
10. No subject Nov 14, 2007, 01:55 Cabezone

When you fanboys say "just a bit"...you mean I have to play the game past past level 20 before it gets good or fast paced? Games shouldn't suck the first 20 levels before getting "good"

Please, I have no problem with you guys liking the game but don't try and make it something it isn't. It has the same old slow paced combat MMORPG but with added downtime from endurance.

This comment was edited on Nov 14, 01:56.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

6. No subject Nov 13, 2007, 23:30 Cabezone

Fastest of any MMORGP isn't saying very much. Tanks still have to spend half the time sitting on their ass resting waiting for endurance to build back up...which is shit design. The combat in MMORPG's in the worst part about them. At the very least combat needs to involve the player more and have zero to very little downtime.

This comment was edited on Nov 13, 23:32.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

3. No subject Nov 13, 2007, 22:01 Cabezone

Well I was kinda hoping they'd evolve the game a bit past CoH. Keep all the great customization and make the combat more action orientated, or at least a whole lot faster.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers for Crysis
9. No subject Nov 13, 2007, 15:19 Cabezone

It's not his sig, he's just a mongoloid. Unless he just added it to his sig after replying to this.

I contribute to the negative atmosphere<-----not a sig....but I may make it so.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers for Crysis
3. Re: Rumours abound that this fixes SLI Nov 13, 2007, 14:31 Cabezone

Don't bother you can play through the game faster then it will take to download and install new drivers.

PS. Episodic games suck!

WTF are you talking about. I wish people would take the time to read at least the headlines of shit they're posting about.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Crysis
19. Re: crysis Nov 13, 2007, 14:03 Cabezone

The amount of "clutter" on screen is much higher in Crysis then either of those two games. Bioshock is also a corridor shooter, you don't have nearly as much on-screen. It's the same reason D3 was able to look as good as it did for it's time. The lighting and shadowing on COD4 is much lower quality.

This comment was edited on Nov 13, 14:05.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Crysis Preloads, Early Unlock?
44. Re: ... Nov 11, 2007, 04:53 Cabezone

# The reason why AI tends to be so stupid has nothing to do with hardware. It has to do with the fact that programming intelligent, adaptive AI is incredibly difficult and most developers simply don't have the time or resources to devote to it.

Actually hardware limitations are a huge reason for bad AI. The pathing alone on a complex FPS map is a nightmare to program with low CPU overhead.

Why else do you think RTS games like Supreme Commander are extremly CPU limited? Granted that is a lot of units, but it's also simple terrain.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

22. Re: UT3 Nov 9, 2007, 14:22 Cabezone

If the big boys learn anything from the Wii, it should be the pointer. Forget that motion sensing crap, just add the pointer to their systems. It makes FPS games so much better.

I would love some kind of split 360 controller with the same number of keys, but both sides can be used to point and move. You'd need to redesign the grip, but it's doable. The Wii doesn't have enough buttons and the remote style pointer sucks.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

3. No subject Nov 8, 2007, 11:37 Cabezone

24 is practically written week to week as they're airing it. I assume in a haze of pot smoke and shrooms for dinner.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Hellgate: London Update
29. Re: No subject Nov 1, 2007, 18:31 Cabezone

There is a 3rd person view, but you can't go top down ala Diablo.

Yes you can play the game cooperatively.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Hellgate: London Live, Subscriptions Not
40. Re: No subject Oct 31, 2007, 15:54 Cabezone

It's optional. It's not necessary to enjoy the game, so bitching about how people who pay for extra stuff getting extra stuff seems pretty childish to me.

When you carve parts out of a game and then charge extra for it, you're an asshole. There is zero reason why the free multiplayer(I can't believe I even have to say "free" like it's some kind of gift) couldn't have had the large shared stash and more characters. They would have gotten a lot less flack if the subscription was just for extra content that required EXTRA WORK.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1036 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo