Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1028 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. No subject Dec 14, 2007, 15:59 Cabezone

Yeah if playing FPSs make you sick, don't even try and watch someone playing Portal.

This comment was edited on Dec 14, 15:59.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: The Cake is a Lie Dec 14, 2007, 11:29 Cabezone

Hmm blue, I am on a diet / program right now and have lost 25 pounds and down to 14% body fat. I have gained 7 pounds of muscle in 14 months. Tho I am only 38 and am pretty dedicated. Average male in USA is 20- 24% body fat....Ouch!

I think you missed the joke, dude.

Man he can't even see the joke from down there.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > EQ2 Transfer Controversy
1. No subject Dec 14, 2007, 11:23 Cabezone

Does this game have PvP? If not...who the fuck cares?  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > ATI Gets Steamier
21. No subject Dec 11, 2007, 15:19 Cabezone

Lost coast has always been free....so I guess they're not lying, but it is shady.

Maybe they let you play it if you don't have HL2?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
10. Re: No subject Dec 9, 2007, 13:55 Cabezone

The controls are gimmicky.

Have you played Metroid Prime? those are, by far, the best console controls for a shooter. Thumbstick doesn't even come close. The rest of the motion sensing I could do without, but the pointing is something all future consoles should have.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. No subject Dec 8, 2007, 17:40 Cabezone

How is it overrated? I'd don't recall many articles saying it's the best game machine. Being popular does not make something overrated.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. No subject Dec 5, 2007, 11:37 Cabezone

This reminds me of the Hellgate arguments......They're not taking anything away from free accounts, they're just giving "perks" to the paying ones.....

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Tabula Rasa: Too Many Testers
13. No subject Dec 5, 2007, 11:29 Cabezone

I got a free account and gave it a try, it still sucks. It's more complete than it was at the end of beta, but it's still shit. I agree with the below people who say it was good around June or so. It was much different than regular MMORPGs, if they had listened to the early testers, they may have had a chance.

I only made it to around level 12 or so with my free account. Right after I met up with a mob that was immune to my weapon damage, blocking my way past a bridge in an instance, I uninstalled it. It used to be that you'd get plenty of different damage types dropped that you could use, but they even managed to ruin that. I didn't get a single weapon I could use that entire time that did anything other than physical.

This comment was edited on Dec 5, 11:30.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > BioShock Patch
22. No subject Dec 4, 2007, 14:51 Cabezone

I didn't care about the widescreen so much, but the damn mouse acceleration was garbage. The ported Splinter Cell games had the same problem.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

5. No subject Dec 4, 2007, 13:36 Cabezone

Console screenshots are always very misleading. I wish they'd fucking release screenshots and videos showing actual gameplay with the hud.

This comment was edited on Dec 4, 13:37.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

2. No subject Nov 30, 2007, 19:38 Cabezone

Maybe they're including all of the RMA'd instruments...:)

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Two Worlds: The Temptation Announced
15. No subject Nov 29, 2007, 00:41 Cabezone

Yeah I was enjoying it's Diabloness until about halfway through it became apparent I'd already found every single type of item in the game. If all you have is actiony combat and cool loot.....the loot has to last throughout the whole game.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

22. Re: No subject Nov 28, 2007, 17:35 Cabezone

Now that's a post I'll read

This comment was edited on Nov 28, 17:35.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

20. No subject Nov 28, 2007, 16:58 Cabezone

Holy shit Ray...who the fuck wants to read all that?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Gold - Mac Guitar Hero III
6. Re: No subject Nov 28, 2007, 00:42 Cabezone

Having a scroll button that goes sideways doesn't make it better. Shit most people would never use such a thing, especially those of us with widescreen monitors.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: SP1 no faster Nov 20, 2007, 14:42 Cabezone

Crysis is an exception, if you look for websites that have done comparisons, most show a worst case 7-8% drop in FPS.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

2. No subject Nov 19, 2007, 13:30 Cabezone

More importantly the Wii gun apparently blows ass. It just seem pointless(hah..I made a funny) to me anyway. All it does is force you to hold the controllers awkwardly.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

19. No subject Nov 16, 2007, 15:02 Cabezone

http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.zas.shtml

First link on Google Bats. I don't know who the hell these people are, but it's got good descriptions of the products they sell.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

32. No subject Nov 15, 2007, 16:57 Cabezone

I really don't see who you can defend what they did to this guy. It wasn't like they tried to cuff him and he starting thrashing around wildly. He was just standing there and they started tasing the crap outta him. He didn't even have his arms up like he was gonna fight them.

Are you telling em it's ok to taze someone who's just arguing with the cops in a foreign language?

I'd also like to point out that trying to say the taser didn't kill him is just dishonest. He was alive and died immediately after being tased. Are you trying to tell me he was on the verge of dropping dead that very minute and it was just a coincidence that they tased him the very minute he was dying?

I'm ok with tasers being used on people who are violent and a threat, this guy didn't seem to be either of those.

This comment was edited on Nov 15, 17:02.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

18. No subject Nov 15, 2007, 15:34 Cabezone

Normally I don't have a problem with tasing but it didn't look to me like they talked to him for very long. It looked to me like he was just standing there then they started shocking him. He didn't have anything in his hands at the time either. Seems to me they could have done more to try and calm him down.

This comment was edited on Nov 15, 15:35.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1028 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo