Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1014 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > MMO S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? M.a.y.b.e.
24. Re: Please Dec 17, 2007, 20:18 Cabezone

Yeah that's what I want to do, spend 30 minutes gathering firewood and watching my character sit by a fire to warm up....that sounds awesome.

What would be even more awesome is to take the simulation even further. No healing, as soon as you get shot, the game is over! That would be great fun....with no saving!

This comment was edited on Dec 17, 20:18.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

20. Re: STALKER is an RPG anyway Dec 17, 2007, 19:58 Cabezone

STALKER isn't really an FPS anyway. It has an annoying encumbrance system, has a complicated and annoying inventory system, makes you take on quests so you can earn money to buy better equipment, and you have to eat food periodically or your character will die. What fun! STALKER should have been advertised as an RPG in the first place, not an FPS.

You're a moron, I'm suprised you can remember to breath. Unless you bought the game only looking at the front of the box, you knew it was a FPS/RPGish kind of game. There isn't a preview/review out there that didn't mention that stuff. Fuck it's even listed as a RPG/shooter at shitstop.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

14. No subject Dec 17, 2007, 18:13 Cabezone

Yeah but co-op doesn't give them enough $$$$$$ to flee Russia and live like fat cats. Of course, neither would a bug ridden MMORPG.

I think that they mean the current version of the game would be too much work to patch in co-op. The MMORPG version I assume would be completely rewritten.

This comment was edited on Dec 17, 18:16.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

12. No subject Dec 17, 2007, 17:51 Cabezone

You know as much as I think a MMORPG STALKER would be very cool. I don't think these guys could pull it off. I'm just now getting around to finishing it off with the latest patch. It's a kickass game, but they sure took their time ironing the kinks out.....then again, at least they did iron them out.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Samsung 4061 Dec 17, 2007, 15:09 Cabezone

I just took a look at your user manual...looks like you may be SOL. The only 16:9 res it accepts from a PC, DVI or VGA, is 1920x1080. The rest of the resolutions it lists are all 4:3.

Still, I recommend picking up a DVI to HDMI cable and giving it a shot. I don't know why it would accept a 720p signal from a cable box and not a PC.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

23. Re: Samsung 4061 Dec 17, 2007, 13:47 Cabezone

It "should" be able to take lower resolutions. At the very least it says it supports: 720p/960p. Now 720p is actually a few different resolutions, so you should be able to lower it. The problem may not be with the set but with the way your computer is recognizing the screen.

What happens when you set a lower res? Can you set a lower res for the desktop? Are you using VGA or DVI/HDMI? It's likely a driver issue of some kind. It's possible that you may have to build some custom resolutions.

I successfully set up my pop with a 1080p 32" LCD TV, easier to see for his weakening vision. I've been able to set lower resolutions for it when necessary. Which isn't too often since he has me keep his computer up to date.

This comment was edited on Dec 17, 13:53.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

15. No subject Dec 14, 2007, 15:59 Cabezone

Yeah if playing FPSs make you sick, don't even try and watch someone playing Portal.

This comment was edited on Dec 14, 15:59.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

6. Re: The Cake is a Lie Dec 14, 2007, 11:29 Cabezone

Hmm blue, I am on a diet / program right now and have lost 25 pounds and down to 14% body fat. I have gained 7 pounds of muscle in 14 months. Tho I am only 38 and am pretty dedicated. Average male in USA is 20- 24% body fat....Ouch!

I think you missed the joke, dude.

Man he can't even see the joke from down there.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > EQ2 Transfer Controversy
1. No subject Dec 14, 2007, 11:23 Cabezone

Does this game have PvP? If not...who the fuck cares?  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > ATI Gets Steamier
21. No subject Dec 11, 2007, 15:19 Cabezone

Lost coast has always been free....so I guess they're not lying, but it is shady.

Maybe they let you play it if you don't have HL2?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
10. Re: No subject Dec 9, 2007, 13:55 Cabezone

The controls are gimmicky.

Have you played Metroid Prime? those are, by far, the best console controls for a shooter. Thumbstick doesn't even come close. The rest of the motion sensing I could do without, but the pointing is something all future consoles should have.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. No subject Dec 8, 2007, 17:40 Cabezone

How is it overrated? I'd don't recall many articles saying it's the best game machine. Being popular does not make something overrated.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. No subject Dec 5, 2007, 11:37 Cabezone

This reminds me of the Hellgate arguments......They're not taking anything away from free accounts, they're just giving "perks" to the paying ones.....

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Tabula Rasa: Too Many Testers
13. No subject Dec 5, 2007, 11:29 Cabezone

I got a free account and gave it a try, it still sucks. It's more complete than it was at the end of beta, but it's still shit. I agree with the below people who say it was good around June or so. It was much different than regular MMORPGs, if they had listened to the early testers, they may have had a chance.

I only made it to around level 12 or so with my free account. Right after I met up with a mob that was immune to my weapon damage, blocking my way past a bridge in an instance, I uninstalled it. It used to be that you'd get plenty of different damage types dropped that you could use, but they even managed to ruin that. I didn't get a single weapon I could use that entire time that did anything other than physical.

This comment was edited on Dec 5, 11:30.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > BioShock Patch
22. No subject Dec 4, 2007, 14:51 Cabezone

I didn't care about the widescreen so much, but the damn mouse acceleration was garbage. The ported Splinter Cell games had the same problem.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

5. No subject Dec 4, 2007, 13:36 Cabezone

Console screenshots are always very misleading. I wish they'd fucking release screenshots and videos showing actual gameplay with the hud.

This comment was edited on Dec 4, 13:37.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

2. No subject Nov 30, 2007, 19:38 Cabezone

Maybe they're including all of the RMA'd instruments...:)

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Two Worlds: The Temptation Announced
15. No subject Nov 29, 2007, 00:41 Cabezone

Yeah I was enjoying it's Diabloness until about halfway through it became apparent I'd already found every single type of item in the game. If all you have is actiony combat and cool loot.....the loot has to last throughout the whole game.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

22. Re: No subject Nov 28, 2007, 17:35 Cabezone

Now that's a post I'll read

This comment was edited on Nov 28, 17:35.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

20. No subject Nov 28, 2007, 16:58 Cabezone

Holy shit Ray...who the fuck wants to read all that?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1014 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo