Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1034 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: No subject Jan 4, 2008, 15:26 Cabezone

You're reading it wrong, it's overall speed is 30% faster.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. No subject Jan 4, 2008, 12:09 Cabezone

Their last dual chip card ended up blowing ass, I wouldn't want to put any money into this one. Besides..it's what...30% faster than the GTX? That's only if the driver are working correctly and you're getting both cores.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Q&A
4. No subject Jan 4, 2008, 12:03 Cabezone

As long as it's like the PC version and not those shite console ports....I'll be happy.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Q&A
3. No subject Jan 4, 2008, 12:03 Cabezone

Doh!...double post.
This comment was edited on Jan 4, 12:04.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > 2007 in Review
40. No subject Jan 3, 2008, 19:52 Cabezone

STALKER, Witcher, Crysis, Mass Effect, Rock Band are my top 5 of the year. All of these I felt brought something new to the table. Even if some of them needed more polish.

I leave out Bioshock because I'm still familiar with SS2, it's like playing SS2 but underwater and with no RPG stats/inventory. Still a good game though.

COD4 is the same rapid spawning tunnel run game the others were...which I hate. Nothing pisses me off more than clearing a room and having NPCs spawn into it behind me.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: No subject Jan 2, 2008, 13:46 Cabezone

Then you're much too easy to impress. I've ripped just about everything out there. I even toyed around with HD DVDs without a problem.

Big talker - so your solution to my problem would be.......

Put up or shut up.

I was referring the the other ass who said you can't rip cd's. He just some dick spreading bad info around.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

16. Re: Vista Jan 2, 2008, 13:44 Cabezone

Bats, try Ripit4Me then dvdshrink. I've used DVD Shrink in Vista 32 without a problem, not 64 tho.

Edit: The 3.0 version of Clone DVD does compress 9 to 5.

This comment was edited on Jan 2, 13:53.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

14. Re: No subject Jan 2, 2008, 13:40 Cabezone

I am under the impression that you cannot even RIP CD's with Vista.

Then you're much too easy to impress. I've ripped just about everything out there. I even toyed around with HD DVDs without a problem.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > New Year's Tech Bits
10. Re: Not a scam Jan 2, 2008, 01:08 Cabezone

For $1500 these TVs should include every cable imaginable.

Much like top end motherboards. Hell even the cheap motherboards toss some cables.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

32. Re: No subject Dec 29, 2007, 16:37 Cabezone

Hump...the firing reticle in Halo is ginormous...as are the hitboxes, anything inside that huge ass reticle is a hit. Whereas in games like Quake and CS it's pinpoint. Hell in Quake games a lot of people just use a dot.

Shadowrune ended up with all inaccurate spray and pray style weapons. Obviously with that styl of game it's going to be a lot closer.

This comment was edited on Dec 29, 16:40.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Friday Consolidation
5. No subject Dec 29, 2007, 10:36 Cabezone

Have any of you played Metroid prime? I'm guessing not, it's controls are far superior to any other console shooter. I would prefer to do without the other motion controls, but I hope all consoles in the future include a pointer option.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

15. No subject Dec 28, 2007, 21:24 Cabezone

All you people that have not watched it yet need to check out Dexter.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

9. No subject Dec 28, 2007, 16:35 Cabezone

Dexter....hands down the best thing on right now.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

2. Re: Keyboard+mouse Vs Gamepad Dec 28, 2007, 14:08 Cabezone

It depends entirely on the game. In a slower tactical game the gamepad would be closer, especially if fast movements cause the cone of fire to spread. In a Quake style game where I can do a 180 and headshot someone with the railgun, the gamepad is woefully outmatched.

People can get really good at using a gamepad, but people can also get awesome at driving Mack Trucks. That doesn't mean they can take that truck and compete in Nascar.

This comment was edited on Dec 28, 14:10.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

23. Re: No subject Dec 28, 2007, 00:14 Cabezone

Thanks guys, I had forgotten that all the problems of the world are the fault of the USA.

Without the USA, the world world be a fucking paradise!

This comment was edited on Dec 28, 00:15.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 19:35 Cabezone

They're facing 48 years of prison, dude.. that's a death sentence. I'm surprised there's such a high penalty, since the teens admitted to their guilt and clearly show remorse over it. I wouldn't have expected more than 25 years.

They deserve hanging, this wasn't an accident. They beat a little girl to death.

"broken wrist, bleeding in the neck, swelling of the brain and more than 20 bruises"

Being drunk is just bullshit. I don't care if they show remorse. They're only upset because now they're in trouble. Had they just beat the little girl and no one knew, they wouldn't feel bad.

This comment was edited on Dec 20, 19:37.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > DNF Multiplatform?
13. Re: No subject Dec 19, 2007, 22:39 Cabezone

I like Wii-Wii  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Into the Black
4. No subject Dec 19, 2007, 01:47 Cabezone

I really hope he doesn't direct. If he does he will take what should be a light fantasy romp and try to turn it into a ponderous epic. Hopefully he's learned his lesson with that overlong turn King Kong...there was a good 2 hour movie buried under all those bugs.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

4. Re: No subject Dec 18, 2007, 14:15 Cabezone

the res of the new monitor is essentially identical to your current one, you're just gong to have more on the sides. Picture your current screen with 2 more inches in each direction. If your current screen is 19" then the 22", I think, should be roughly the same size vertically.

You can usually get them to display non native resolutions, which usually look like ass. The higher the native res, the better a non native one will looke. They're got more pixels to "fake" the non native res with.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1034 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo