Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1037 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
11. Re: Author Faults a Game Jan 27, 2008, 04:10 Cabezone

I heard them say something along the lines of wanting people to do cool looking shit with the press of one button. No more styles and such.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. No subject Jan 23, 2008, 01:09 Cabezone

Where does one go buy "official" aluminum foil hats? Is there a website I can get one at?  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Into the Black
11. No subject Jan 23, 2008, 01:07 Cabezone

I'm going to go find some Mexicans this summer, working for a few bucks in the fields, just scraping enough together to send home so their families don't starve. Then I'm gonna tell them how tough movie stars have it.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: No subject Jan 22, 2008, 12:54 Cabezone

So you prefer stew, not chili.

Only if you have a very narrow definition of "chili".

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: No subject Jan 18, 2008, 18:08 Cabezone

Fischer was certainly eccentric but I don't know of any reason to call him a "dirt-bag."

"They're all weak, all women. They're stupid compared to men. They shouldn't play chess, you know. They're like beginners. They lose every single game against a man. There isn't a woman player in the world I can't give knight-odds to and still beat."

"Yeah, there are too many Jews in chess. They seem to have taken away the class of the game. They don't seem to dress so nicely, you know. That's what I don't like."

"They [the Jews] have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated, Eugene."

"My basic thesis is that the Jews are a criminal people, and the Jews completely control the United States, and the Jews are using the United States as a vehicle to take over the World."

I could go on for days....what was it you were saying?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Lens-based Display Breakthrough
9. No subject Jan 18, 2008, 01:36 Cabezone

HUD for soldiers showing ammo counts and ranges are the next step.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > BioShock Prequel?
23. Re: No subject Jan 8, 2008, 16:05 Cabezone

You two jackasses talk like you just caught someone makeing those two complaints. Even if other people bitched about those things it doesn't mean the person bitching about Bioshock did.

I for one didn't have a problem with the stuff people bitched about in SS2. What people may have complained about back then does not interest me in the least. Shit I loved those fucking monkeys, they always freaked me out. Bioshock seems to me just a retelling of SS2 without the RPG elements and it's lesser for it. I can see how people unfamiliar with SS2 would love it and see it as something fresh. I never played SS1 so SS2 was a whole new experience for me.

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 16:34.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Lord of the Rings Online DX10 Support
51. No subject Jan 7, 2008, 17:31 Cabezone

Have they fixed DX10 performance at all since Hardocp did their benchmarks? They got a 55-65% FPS loss from it compared to DX9.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

50. No subject Jan 7, 2008, 17:28 Cabezone

Just to be clear...Jonny5 is not only a genius, or very smart, graduated college at 19, is quite wealthy(most would say rich, but not him), and is also a titan of such gigantic proportions he strikes fear into the heart of all who lays eyes upon him.

Does that about sum it up?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

46. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 17:12 Cabezone

Dude, you can't even copy and paste properly.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

44. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 17:07 Cabezone

Nice articel, yea I read it that fast. In no means am i rich. In your world 200k a year is rich? LOL.

Had you actually read the article and not just skimmed it you would have found they never mentioned rich/poor by specific numbers.

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 17:10.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

42. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 17:01 Cabezone

I am always willing to settle things with a physical confrontation. Not because I'll win all the time, but because when you do win...it's oh so satisfying.

I don't know about the bungee cords and chainsaws though.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

36. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 16:53 Cabezone

those stats are computer users, and gamers are on the internet more then the standard person, do your fucking research. And yes LCDs are in more homes and gamers hands then CRTs now. And if your LCD runs 1680 x 1050 and you are changing it for gaming, Fucking sell your computer now and give up.

I don't care what percentage of those people surfing are gamers. You have no way of pulling out what resolutions the gamers are using. As such, they are meaningless numbers.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

35. No subject Jan 7, 2008, 16:51 Cabezone

Why is it when stupid assholes respond they always talk about how much money they make? I was unaware of any correlation between wealth and intelligence or manners. I'm pretty sure I've read studies that said wealth had no bearing on intelligence. As for wealth and manners, well you only need to watch US senators in action to see that there's no link there.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

33. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 16:47 Cabezone

But oh well, I was under the impression that 1280x 1024 is the Standard resolution (according to google anayltics) the majority of people browse IE7 at 1280x1024. And since Most people are running LCDs, why would they run below screen defaults?

But yea
1024 x 768 at 50 FPS thats what i fucking meant.

Then you are as stupid as you seem. Those statistics are meaningless for gaming, most of those people are not gamers.

I guess I am used to talking to people that actually "know" this industry

Do you mean gamers? If you were not such a jackass you'd realize that there is no "standard" resolution, especially in these days of the LCD. I'm guessing there's still a lot of gamers who use CRTs, and game at 1600x1200. I haven't used a resolution less than that for years. As such, a benchmark at the pitifully low resolution of 1280x1024 is meaningless to me.

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 16:49.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

27. Re: 4GB!!! Jan 7, 2008, 16:27 Cabezone

To be fair I did insult him, I do that a lot. His response to Sempai pissed me off, mostly because I often find myself thinking the same thing as Sempai.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

22. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 16:00 Cabezone

38 and english is my third lanquage, but thanks for pointing that out!

I don't care if English is your 10th language, jackass shines through broken English.

Oh and !

Coming from the person with 3 ! in his fucking sig

That's a quote from a person in a TV show who's pretty much mentally retarded. You've placed yourself in good company.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

8. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2008, 12:57 Cabezone

Hey! Jonny5! Could! You! Use! A! Few! More! Exclamation! Marks!?

What are you, 5 years old?

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 12:58.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > EA Completes BioWare/Pandemic Acquisition
4. Re: R.I.P. Bioware Jan 7, 2008, 12:55 Cabezone

He probably meant Europe.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1037 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo