Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1036 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: No subject Feb 5, 2008, 13:46 Cabezone

Lets say the worst happens and it gets a little hotter, the cap melts, and the good farming moves a bit north. What's going to cause our near extinction?

I am actually curious as to what the terrible downside is to global warming, for people.

This comment was edited on Feb 5, 13:48.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire
43. No subject Feb 5, 2008, 02:16 Cabezone

If stardock gets fucked over because of piracy they have NO ONE to blame but the wolves that share the industry with them!

So Smurf, you're saying that you have no problem fucking an an honest developer because their competitors are scum?

Jesus, you're some kind of retard aren't you?

This comment was edited on Feb 5, 02:17.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

35. No subject Feb 5, 2008, 00:00 Cabezone

Buuullshit, Doritos rat was the best.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - Sins of a Solar Empire
33. Re: Demo Feb 4, 2008, 23:50 Cabezone

You're a moron Smurf, using any bullshit excuse to justify yourself.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

20. No subject Feb 4, 2008, 16:09 Cabezone

The new 360's have a standard DVI jack, so you don't need their cable if it doesn't come with one. Any DVI cable should do.

This comment was edited on Feb 4, 16:15.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

30. No subject Feb 1, 2008, 18:17 Cabezone

Well going from Premium to Ultimate probably doesn't get you anything you'd really use, otherwise you'd prolly have gone that route already.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Microsoft's Yahoo Bid
13. No subject Feb 1, 2008, 11:55 Cabezone

From my experience Yahoo! mail blows ass, slow and seems to lose mail.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Into the Black
17. No subject Feb 1, 2008, 01:20 Cabezone

I'm 3rd gen California and my family says it jiblets, but my nerd friends do say Gibs with a hard G.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. No subject Jan 31, 2008, 11:30 Cabezone

That forecast is just through March.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > XBLA Download Limit Issues
14. No subject Jan 30, 2008, 16:44 Cabezone

Yeah they want to try and "entice" people like me who generally don't game online a reason to go gold, by stripping out silver features. That week delay for demos isn't going to do it. Actually, there isn't much, if anything, that would get me to pay for it.

This comment was edited on Jan 30, 16:46.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

11. No subject Jan 30, 2008, 15:38 Cabezone

The study was done by Medical Research Institute of New Zealand, which was originally started by GlaxoSmithKline, a major pharmaceutical company. It's an interesting read, but obviously requires further study, since other research has had the opposite findings.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > XBLA Download Limit Issues
10. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2008, 15:05 Cabezone

# Where's all the 360 fanboys with the "you get what you pay for" comments when comparing LIVE to PSN?

As far as I can tell Live is entirely free except for the online multiplayer. I've browsed around it for a bit and wasn't locked out of anywhere and could use everything it looked like.

I pretty much just use the 360 as a media center extender so I don't know what else a pay subscription gets you. I think it's just paying for a matchmaking service for the most part.

I think the drive requirement is a step in the right direction. The core system was a terrible idea.

This comment was edited on Jan 30, 15:12.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Spore Delay?
7. No subject Jan 29, 2008, 20:29 Cabezone

A few months back didn't they bring in some Civ dev? I'm guessing he was brought in to make an actual game out of it.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Into the Black
4. No subject Jan 29, 2008, 00:22 Cabezone

Cross your fingers he doesn't keel over during filming. you ever read how they covered up that dude dying during Gladiator? I didn't even notice the digital faces and shit.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

37. No subject Jan 28, 2008, 21:46 Cabezone

As far as I can tell Burnout runs at 60fps on both systems. so as far as I can tell you're just PS3 fanboys who only reads positive PS3 news.

Both systems have tradeoffs, I prefer the ones the 360 made over the PS3. I have no desire for an all in one movie/game system so I don't need the added price the blueray drive gets you. I'd prefer not to wait the extra time it takes to eek out a few more FPS in a game as devs learn how to use the damn PS3 cell proc, which they HAVE to do because the vid proc is weaker than the 360's.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 21:52.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

36. No subject Jan 28, 2008, 21:40 Cabezone

Ok I missed that but I didn't say it and lumping someone else in with me is a stupid way to respond.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

34. No subject Jan 28, 2008, 21:33 Cabezone

I don't see anyone here saying it's a suck ass game system other than you. You're starting to sound like a Clinton making up shit to argue against.

You really don't know shit about this do you? The 360 has 3 cores.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 21:35.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

30. No subject Jan 28, 2008, 21:14 Cabezone

I assume when you say "better hardware" you're not talking GPU. The only flaw with the 360's hardware is the core system, having a system with no HD was a terrible mistake. However, it's GPU is better than the PS3's and I don't consider the blueray drive as making the PS3 a better gaming system. The GPU is the most important thing for gaming and Sony screwed that pooch with their investment in cell.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 21:17.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

28. No subject Jan 28, 2008, 20:35 Cabezone

Other than Epic with their qualified "praise" everyone else mentions it being a bitch to code for. If you don't mind throwing the man hours needed into coding for the PS3 I'm sure it's great, but I'm thinking they'd have done a lot better just to go with a more traditional architecture. They waited till the last minute to get a more traditional video system in there and ended up with a less powerful solution than the 360. It's theoretically faster if you properly use the Cell, which is great if the dev team has the time to code for it.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
11. Re: Author Faults a Game Jan 27, 2008, 04:10 Cabezone

I heard them say something along the lines of wanting people to do cool looking shit with the press of one button. No more styles and such.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1036 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo