Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1037 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Champions Online Announced
4. No subject Feb 20, 2008, 12:59 Cabezone

At least they're promising not to use the traditional MMORPG fighting system.

"Once an animation completes, the player can attack again. There are no lengthy recharge times, and no boring auto attack. Instead, Champions Online has the fast-paced gameplay normally found only in fighting or action games"

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Layoffs?
20. No subject Feb 20, 2008, 01:28 Cabezone

He didn't make an intelligent post, you're giving him way too much credit. The only thing he knows about the US military is what he reads in the paper. the problems with the military are way fucking overblown by the media.

He doesn't have a point he's just as ass.

This comment was edited on Feb 20, 01:31.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Layoffs?
16. No subject Feb 19, 2008, 19:56 Cabezone

Boy when you think a pirate dipshit can't get any more full of himself...

So serving in the military is now only for morons Smurf? Boy the smell of MEMEMEMEMEME!!! doesn't get a lot stronger than Smurf.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 19:57.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > The Witcher Enhanced Edition
43. No subject Feb 18, 2008, 17:01 Cabezone

Those of you mentioning Oblivion and Planescape/Fallout in the same posts, I hope you die.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
35. No subject Feb 16, 2008, 02:18 Cabezone

I was at the Mettallica/Korn/System of a Down concert in ...Dallas I think. Hatfield hurt his back or something jet skiing and couldn't play. Turned out pretty damn cool anyway, the other bands guitarists took turns playing the Metallica songs they knew. They pretty much only knew songs from Black and before, which I prefer anyway. Lars had said Korn was his favorite band, so they tried to get him to play one of their songs, but he didn't know any.

This comment was edited on Feb 16, 02:19.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

26. No subject Feb 15, 2008, 15:24 Cabezone

I remember that GnR/Metallica concert, because I was just about the only kid in my high school not to do. They had the Oakland concert during a school day and I was told NO! Funnily enough so many people from my high school cut to go, we didn't really have classes that day, all the teachers just made them open periods.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

5. No subject Feb 15, 2008, 11:09 Cabezone

I see they've decided to go Madden with Guitar Hero....nice.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. No subject Feb 14, 2008, 18:21 Cabezone

No idea...hope that helps!  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > GeForce 8 Series to get PhysX
45. No subject Feb 14, 2008, 16:53 Cabezone

If the cards do not need to be identical and I can just put my old card in the SLI slot to use for physics and the new one for graphics, then I'd go SLI. I'm not going to go SLI at the same generation tho, too much hassle for the cost.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Spore Creature Tool Early
15. No subject Feb 13, 2008, 20:12 Cabezone

The main thing is the game seems to want to please a wide range of interests, from the older Simcity crows to the Sims fans. Usually this is a recipe for disaster, we shall see if the pulls it off.

Oh and my pygmy bipedal crocodiles will beat your T-Rex with sheer numbers.

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 20:13.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Spore Creature Tool Early
3. No subject Feb 13, 2008, 18:10 Cabezone

I'm betting it's part of a preorder. I know the game is overhyped but I think it'll end up being some good fun.

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 18:11.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. No subject Feb 13, 2008, 13:51 Cabezone

Once again they talk about the space portion being more of a "game"...but no details at all.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > PC Mass Effect in May
25. No subject Feb 12, 2008, 12:01 Cabezone

Yeah the main storyline is very short. The bulk of the game is side quests.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Multi-GPU Issues
39. No subject Feb 10, 2008, 12:09 Cabezone

I used the original SLI, pair of Orchids. I think I had a Matrox 2d card, all the rage when 2d quality mattered.

800x600 baby!

This comment was edited on Feb 10, 12:17.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Multi-GPU Issues
34. No subject Feb 10, 2008, 11:53 Cabezone

I messed around with SLI with a pair of 7800GTX and came to the conclusion it just wasn't worth the effort. Too often games required a bunch of meddling. It helps that my 8800GTX has been able to max everything since I bought it way back when.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Sins of a Solar Empire Patch Plans
31. Re: Demo? Feb 7, 2008, 18:24 Cabezone

In a month they said.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

27. No subject Feb 7, 2008, 18:09 Cabezone

I believe the devs have said they plan on releasing a story driven campaign as an expansion, maybe a year out. They didn't have a team large enough to tackle what is the current game as well as a single player campaign.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
14. No subject Feb 7, 2008, 17:32 Cabezone

I know the core of the PS3 is good tech, but if you're not getting anything out of it that you can't get out of the the 360, it's stupid. M$ just slapped in some pretty basic cores and are getting the same results.

It doesn't matter that some programmers don't have a problem learning it, the fact is others are and that's a problem. It's a stupid problem if you're not getting anything out of it that you can't get out of a simpler design.

It's a little hard for me to be a fanboy since I don't console game much. I've only got a 360 because it was the only HD media center extender at the time.

This comment was edited on Feb 7, 17:34.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
11. No subject Feb 7, 2008, 15:59 Cabezone

I don't know why people defend having to learn how to code for the PS3. The results are the same as the 360 version, yet no one has to "learn" how to make games for the 360. It's just fucking retarded to do it that way. Production costs are already enough without the added overhead of learning a new system.

If someone ever makes a game that is significantly more impressive visually, fine I'll accept that. So far all it's been able to do is equal the 360. The new FF engine is supposed to take advantage of the stupid core of the PS3, but they've had to delay it again because they can't get it to work.

This comment was edited on Feb 7, 16:03.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

13. Re: No subject Feb 7, 2008, 15:33 Cabezone

Ok think of it as a 4x themed RTS. It's a lot slower than most RTS games, in most RTS games a map is over in under 2 hours. With Sins, the game could just be getting warmed up, unless you're playing on the smallest map.

There's options to speed the game up some, but it won't ever play like regular RTS speed.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1037 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo