Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1014 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Hey Blue.. May 16, 2008, 11:54 Cabezone

oh man, try sleeping without being able to lie on your back. fucking sucks. aint no percoset help with that.

Hmmmm, I can't sleep on my back. It's side or face down for me.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > WoW Graphics Reboot Coming?
13. Re: WOW Graphics May 16, 2008, 11:52 Cabezone

I already get less than 10 frames per second in Shattrath while getting 40+ elsewhere.

I'm thinking you could plug in a 40 dollar graphics card and get better performance than that.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Age of Conan Cross-Platform Support; Early Access Sold Out
50. Re: No subject May 15, 2008, 20:51 Cabezone

I realize you probably didn't mean it that way but that's the way it comes across.

I stand corrected, you're an ass on purpose. Avoiding directly insulting people but intentionally irritating them to get a reaction. That way when they go after you you can play the innocent party.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

43. Re: No subject May 15, 2008, 17:25 Cabezone

Like what? If you read my post as it was written, I responded to InBlack and whomever it was that responded to him. I even hit "reply" to InBlacks post if you look in list view. It was PC vs Console users. Not PS3 vs 360.

That's exactly my point, you took a jab at the 360 for no reason. You still don't even seem to understand what you did.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

40. Re: No subject May 15, 2008, 16:48 Cabezone

It's easy to list facts as a passive-aggressive way to bring someone or something down. You have a habit of handing out backhand insults. It's the way you talk to people, I don't think you do it on purpose. I have a RL friend who's a real nice guy but when he posts on message boards he comes across as a complete ass.

And just a note for all you PC snobs...

The PS3 has Mouse + Keyboard support, so people playing this on a PS3 console with PC players shouldn't be any different. This is of course assuming that Funcom implements the M+K support in the PS3 version. Same can't be said for the 360 version however.

What purpose does that last sentence server? Except to take a jab at the 360. I realize you probably didn't mean it that way but that's the way it comes across.

This comment was edited on May 15, 16:52.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

25. No subject May 15, 2008, 13:39 Cabezone

If they get it running well on the 360, there's no reason consoles and PCs can't play together. Precision is not needed with the game, especially with melee. You don't actually need to target people with the melee abilities, anyone inside the swing of the weapon gets hit. I think it's currently a 90 degree cone. The range depends on the weapon type.

This comment was edited on May 15, 14:19.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Age Of Conan Pre-Orders/Early Access Changes
26. No subject May 6, 2008, 11:56 Cabezone

Meh, I've installed it on three completely different systems with no problems other than the known epic loading screens, and choppy play the first minute inside a new area.

This comment was edited on May 6, 11:56.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Age Of Conan Pre-Orders/Early Access Changes
15. No subject May 6, 2008, 02:16 Cabezone

While the game is clearly being released early, I don't think there's anything game breaking left in it. It really could use a few more months of dev time though. They don't even have all the assets done for the first area, pieces of clothing with just a big ? where the art should be.

It does seem to be one of the better MMORPGs released in a while, even unpolished.

They did not replace raids with PvP, they will have both.

This comment was edited on May 6, 02:17.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > The Age Of Conan Tutorials
11. Re: Videos May 3, 2008, 02:00 Cabezone

Secondly, is level 1-20 offline or is that online as well it's really confusing they way they have tried to explain it as a solo campaign.

1-20 is basically tutorial, but it is still online. It's just you switch to nightime and the gameplay is instanced to you. Read that as you go to the same areas, places, etc as you could before it's just at night you have the world to yourself. Seems sort of odd, but the quests 1-20 are good.

I thought I'd clarify this a bit. 1-20 is both solo and group. You switch to nighttime mode to do the main storyline quests, which are solo to 20. Think of it as your own private instance. Daytime is what you'd expect from a MMORPG, group quests and solo stuff. with everyone running around the same town.

This comment was edited on May 3, 02:01.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

8. Re: Videos May 2, 2008, 16:19 Cabezone

Anyone know much about the Pet classes? Looks like Demonologist and Necro maybe they are opposite alignments?

As far as I know there's only one full pet class, the necromancer. You get pet points and each pet used up a different number of points. So at level 80 you could have two of the top end pet, or 8 of the first one.

Demonologist also gets some pets, but not as many os the necro.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

3. Re: Videos May 2, 2008, 11:01 Cabezone

From what I've read the first 20 levels are basically a tutorial.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Evening Q&As
8. No subject May 2, 2008, 02:33 Cabezone

Obviously those asses at Bethesda didn't give one rats ass about why Fallout 1+2 were good, they just wanted the name.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Gold - Penny Arcade Adventures
14. No subject May 1, 2008, 16:05 Cabezone

I don't think the vast majority of the comic writers who's crap is in the daily newspaper can look down on anyone writing jokes.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > 3DMark Vantage Released
21. No subject Apr 28, 2008, 14:46 Cabezone

3dmark is a decent tool to use in a troubleshooting process and/or check to make sure your new card/drivers are up to snuff. I've used it to identify problems with drivers and video cards before.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Gold - Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
28. No subject Apr 22, 2008, 18:24 Cabezone

It was an unoptimized client

Ah the dreams the faithful have that the secret dev only REAL client will be available on release. The magic one that fixes all the problems.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

21. Re: lite Apr 22, 2008, 17:39 Cabezone

I HAVE plenty of hard drive space. My bitch is that I DON'T want to give 30GB to ANY program, game or otherwise. IMHO 30GB is just ridiculous. I'm sure many will agree.

Why does it matter? Where are these many?

This comment was edited on Apr 22, 17:39.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

16. Re: Great! Apr 22, 2008, 17:07 Cabezone

These guys a veteran WOW & EQ2 players, they mentioned how great the fighting system is & really enjoyed the way it was implemented.

That's not a great endorsement for something that's supposed to be "new". WoW and EQ2 suck balls, as do most MMORPGs.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > No Fallout 3 Demo
1. No subject Apr 21, 2008, 19:46 Cabezone

AWESOME! Another game the pirates can attempt to justify stealing!

This comment was edited on Apr 21, 19:46.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky DirectX 10 Trailer
31. No subject Apr 21, 2008, 17:42 Cabezone

As much as I disagree with Dagok on most other things, we're in complete agreement on this one.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Age of Conan Beta Nears
10. Re: No subject Apr 18, 2008, 15:18 Cabezone

Game is soloable, but there are areas where it will be difficult to play unless you group. But, you expect that, right? It's a mmo game!

So is UO.......

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1014 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo