Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1014 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Limbo of the Lost & Oblivion Similarities
31. Re: No subject Jun 11, 2008, 16:53 Cabezone

Yeah. She could get senile at times. (another generalization?)

Would you prefer It?

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Flagship Dirty Laundry
32. No subject Jun 11, 2008, 12:19 Cabezone

Is 2.0 for everyone or just the rubes who pay extra in the hopes of one day getting a finished product?  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Fallout 3 Ultra-Bundle
7. No subject Jun 6, 2008, 11:29 Cabezone

I'd buy it if it actually was Fallout 3 and not Fallout Scrolls. It will probably be a good game, same as Oblivion, but it's not going to have anywhere near as interesting stories or quests as Fallout.

This comment was edited on Jun 6, 11:30.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Crysis Warhead Announced
17. No subject Jun 5, 2008, 11:42 Cabezone

The aliens/mutants were not the problem with Far Cry and Crysis. It was how they change from open sandbox games into DOOM.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Steam Cloud Plans
45. Re: No subject May 30, 2008, 11:37 Cabezone

I skip driver revisions all the time. The most recent Nvidia drivers lowered my FPS in Conan. However, I could see getting this for my old man, he's likes to play games but doesn't know shit about computers.

This comment was edited on May 30, 11:38.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Vanguard Updated
10. Re: No subject May 29, 2008, 12:53 Cabezone

Nice bit of PR there, even had Vanguard been finished at release it wouldn't have been anything other than a niche product.

20% of the MMORPG community would like Vangaurd if it hadn't been broken at launch? I assume this is some 20% of non WoW players. The number of people who want to be punished for playing a game is nowhere near 2 mil.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mass Effect
28. Re: Amazon May 28, 2008, 20:03 Cabezone

I've had to call to activate my OEM copy of XP after a few installs. The call never took more than five minutes no matter the time I made the call.

This comment was edited on May 28, 20:04.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

26. Re: No subject May 28, 2008, 19:59 Cabezone

Read the email you got when you "purchased" the game to see how many few activations you get. It's usually five but it is probably three with this game.

The email didn't mention any kind of limitation. I've never had trouble reinstalling any of the games from D2D over and over, no matter how many people insist they limit installs. I've reinstalled some of them probably over a dozen times, on different installs/configurations.

This comment was edited on May 28, 20:02.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Prince of Persia Details & Trailer
7. No subject May 28, 2008, 17:49 Cabezone

Hopefully they do make it an actual platformer and not a parkour Assassin driving sim clone.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

16. No subject May 28, 2008, 17:36 Cabezone

I got mine off of D2D, they use their own copy protection.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Movie
19. No subject May 28, 2008, 14:15 Cabezone

hopefully they realize that the draw of the game is the open sandbox style of gameplay in the first half of Crysis and Far Cry. Not the asstastic tunnelrun during the second half of them.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Age of Conan Tips
32. Re: No subject May 22, 2008, 20:16 Cabezone

It's easy to get labeled a troll when you post with the writing skills of a retarded six year old.

This comment was edited on May 22, 20:16.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

27. Re: No subject May 22, 2008, 18:47 Cabezone

Cons:-25GB (and growing)

I stopped reading at that point. The pro's were mangled enough, but that's just retarded.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

16. Re: Culture Server May 22, 2008, 13:42 Cabezone

The first feat respec is free.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

9. Re: AoC May 22, 2008, 11:59 Cabezone

There's at least 3-4 quests for that level. Once you hit 10 you can continue your storyline quest.

You should be able to hit 20 doing only 2/3 or so of the daytime quests. With my ToS I hit 20 without ever setting foot in White Sands during the day.

This comment was edited on May 22, 12:02.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Age of Conan
43. No subject May 21, 2008, 18:30 Cabezone

Tumbler, you may have been just having the lag problems that were in the open beta. I leveled a Conqueror to 20 in the closed beta and never once targeted someone specifically and I had no trouble landing blows on who I wanted to.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

32. Re: No subject May 21, 2008, 14:41 Cabezone

Tumbler, you realize in a melee fight you don't actually need to select anyone right? Anyone inside the damage arc of your weapon takes the damage/effect. The only time I target stuff specifically is with spells and those don't use the combo system.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

16. Re: No subject May 21, 2008, 12:09 Cabezone

So is this "revolutionary" like Tabula Rasa was supposed to be, or does it boil down to the same tired mechanics that make up every MMO since the dawn of time?

If you don't like MMORPGs in general, don't bother with the game.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

15. No subject May 21, 2008, 12:07 Cabezone

For those with the key binding problem...if it's the same one as in beta he's the workaround:

You can't rebind some of the keys that are already set. Bind the action, with the key you want, to an unused key. you should then be able to bind to the key you wanted, now that it is not bound to another action.

This only happens with a few keys and it gives an error that sounds like the keys are locked, they are not.

did that make any sense at all? rewrote it a few times.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > WoW Graphics Reboot Coming?
23. Re: WOW Graphics May 16, 2008, 13:46 Cabezone

Smart aesthetic choices in the art department always triumph over technically advanced graphics in my opinion.

Anyone remember Doom3 vs HL2?...anyone? This was the conclusion of a great many people. Proper art direction and talented artists go a lot further than technical advances.

WoW is not worried about looking "dated" compared to the new games. It already looked "dated" when it launched.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1014 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo