Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1036 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Old Republic F2P This Fall
25. Re: The Old Republic F2P This Fall Jul 31, 2012, 18:26 Cabezone

You think Bethesda is paying attention?  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2012, 20:15 Cabezone

Hoop wrote on Jul 26, 2012, 16:54:
Two years with no caffeine in November.
Could not start the day without a coffee & drank on average seven cups a day.
Blue you inspired me to qive it a go as back then you posted a lot of how you had quit & the positive results you were experiencing.
I raise my lemon & ginger tea to you, cheers.
Coffee

You ever tried vanilla rooibos? ......so good

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 26, 2012, 20:13 Cabezone

Whats so vital about Blue's step-grandma? Does she have the nuclear launch codes?  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Walking Dead FPS Announced
15. Re: Walking Dead FPS Announced Jul 7, 2012, 01:16 Cabezone

It sounds like your land navigation skills are pure shit. With a glance at the map and a bit or orienteering I can navigate fine.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Jun 28, 2012, 15:32 Cabezone

I think he meant the only 3 MMOFPS.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Diary
4. Re: MechWarrior Online Diary Jun 28, 2012, 07:38 Cabezone

The metagame with the map and territory won't be in at launch but will be added later this year.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details?
53. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 18:19 Cabezone

Creston wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 17:07:
Some people say that yes it was, and some say no it wasn't. Without knowing who to believe, I'd say that that post really was something that a lot of people WANTED to hear right at that moment (as it gave them a culprit for the shitty ending), and I somehow doubt that a guy with a good job is going to be fucking dumb enough to post such disparaging remark on a forum as widely visited as PA's...

Creston

Well most of his posts are still up, the one about the blame falling squarely on those two guys for the end still is. Some of his more inflammatory posts are gone now. Takyris is verified to be the ME writer, that's not in question.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

45. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 15:17 Cabezone

Takyris also posted a bunch of other insider tidbits. Like how the terrible, and broken, side quests were shoved in during the last couple of months to pad out the game.

He mostly stuck to explaining a lot of the stuff he wrote.

This comment was edited on Jun 27, 2012, 15:24.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

44. Re: More Mass Effect 3 DLC Details? Jun 27, 2012, 15:09 Cabezone

Creston wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 11:13:
Verno wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 10:48:
I think he was referring to internal dissent about the writing team being precluded from working on the ending.

I'm pretty sure that was debunked, actually. The post that made such claims was simply fake.

Creston

Actually it was a real post from one of the ME writers. He was a long time poster on the Penny Arcade forums. Shortly after posting that he stopped posting entirely on PA. Bioware says it was fake, but I read it right after the dude posted it and he never claimed that his account was hacked.

EDIT: some of the stuff in that article may have been bullshit added later but the aprts about Mac and Casey writing the end solo and shoving it out to the rest of the writers after it was done is absolutely something he said.

This comment was edited on Jun 27, 2012, 15:21.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Delayed
29. Re: Far Cry 3 Delayed Jun 25, 2012, 17:46 Cabezone

Far Cry 2 had some things keeping it from being great...the porting to proper PC controls and settings was not it.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2012, 15:04 Cabezone

Most men eventually develop prostate cancer. At his age, with it also being stage one slow growing, it's unlikely to doctors would do much of anything anyway.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > The Secret World Delay; Beta Details
4. Re: The Secret World Delay; Beta Details May 25, 2012, 12:49 Cabezone

So the beta feedback they get is that the game needs a lot more polish.....and they delay it for a week.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

18. Re: Out of the Blue May 11, 2012, 16:32 Cabezone

Silicon Avatar wrote on May 11, 2012, 14:49:
The point is that when our most educated people aren't getting work it discourages people to get more education overall. That's not good. Filling up trade schools with overqualified people isn't going to help the economy or the country overall.

You want the smartest people out exercising their talents in your country, not spraying lawns and fitting pipes - or wandering off to other countries where they are paid for their knowledge.

You could replace the lady in the article with any number of PhDs in hard sciences who can't find jobs right now. I know one personally.

Actually, I really like smart people running plumbing companies and making sure I get quality work done. Also, I wouldn't say a person with a PHD in Medieval History is overqualified for anything. If she wanted to be able to support a family with a college education, perhaps picking something with some marketability would have been a good idea.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Official The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement
22. Re: Official The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement May 4, 2012, 00:48 Cabezone

Welp...it's a typical MMO. It pretends to be doing something different but it's just variations on the same old shit that's in WoW. The article even says WoW style mechanics.

This comment was edited on May 4, 2012, 00:58.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: 2 "Frozen"; MMOFPS Survarium Announced
8. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: 2 "Frozen"; MMOFPS Survarium Announced Apr 25, 2012, 14:44 Cabezone

If the developer couldn't secure the rights to the game they were working on, no way it gets released for free.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition OS X Plans & Cross-Platform Gaming
36. Re: Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition OS X Plans & Cross-Platform Gaming Mar 30, 2012, 14:59 Cabezone

The tablet's are also going 16/9 which I find irritating.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > etc.
22. Re: etc. Mar 17, 2012, 19:49 Cabezone

Yeah....the all human council never happened. I think it was originally planned but they took it out...too late to change the voice work. The savegame for ME1 doesn't track the council state other than dead or alive.

The directors cut ending of the Abyss is much better....and is example of why the dumbasses saying they shouldn't change the ending are wrong. In today's modern digital era there no reason not to fix up bad parts of your media. It also allows for a dumbass like Lucas to change shit for the worse, but there's nothing wrong with making changes.

This comment was edited on Mar 17, 2012, 19:55.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied
3. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Feb 28, 2012, 22:40 Cabezone

Rage is still fucked up. The last patch broke the console.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Fray Alpha Demo; Preorders
2. Re: Fray Alpha Demo; Preorders Feb 23, 2012, 16:54 Cabezone

I think it's like Frozen Synapse, turn based but resolves in real time simultaneously. It's also multiplayer only.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Unstoppable Gorg Demos
2. Re: Unstoppable Gorg Demos Feb 14, 2012, 16:32 Cabezone

I tried it out and didn't' care for it. I can't put my finger on why tho.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1036 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo