Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1040 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow
57. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition PC Patch Tomorrow Dec 8, 2014, 15:26 Cabezone

Bioware just has a thing about adding bloat to their games. All those little tedious missions in ME3 were added near the end.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Deus Ex "Dawn" Engine Revealed; DX Universe Clarified
23. Re: Deus Ex Dec 4, 2014, 20:26 Cabezone

Regular music MP3s at Amazon are either 256 or 256vbr, dunno why that soundtrack is 128.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2014, 20:53 Cabezone

You can also check out Alton Brown's Thanksgiving turkey...I've been using his method for a few years now and it's always very good. HE gets the skin crispy by starting at 500 for 30 then down to 350 for the remainder.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
39. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 19:25 Cabezone

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 18:13:
80 Bajillion dollars can't make a dx10 version I guess. Even though 25% of the market is still DX10.

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/videocard/

Game isn't out till 2016 for the single player campaign and late 2016/2017 for the persistent muli. That number will be much smaller then.

Also, they're not targeting the bottom 25%.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 15, 2014, 22:36 Cabezone

HBO owns the rights to literally all of the movies that Netflix does not have. If they put these all up on the service it's a serious competitor to Netflix.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation
9. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation Oct 6, 2014, 19:23 Cabezone

This is why you don't see it walking around much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6MZLNN-Zg0

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Star Citizen Patch, Ships, Trailer
19. Re: Star Citizen Patch, Ships, Trailer Sep 13, 2014, 19:14 Cabezone

Wildone wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 17:58:
ahahahah nice try, racing around a course couldn't be more different than dogfighting. This is bullshit.

You're either just a jackass or ignorant of the game, the flight model int he game is pretty complicated and learning to maintain speed while turning is super valuable.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

17. Re: Star Citizen Patch, Ships, Trailer Sep 13, 2014, 17:13 Cabezone

The Racing mode is actually a really valuable feature, it makes it easier you learn how to efficiently fly the ships.

This comment was edited on Sep 13, 2014, 17:43.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

16. Re: Star Citizen Patch, Ships, Trailer Sep 13, 2014, 17:11 Cabezone

nin wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 16:59:
Cabezone wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 15:54:
You are also allowed to trade up your old ship and keep the benefits for new ships released.

For free?

EDIT: It's also not a direct competitor to the 300i.

Well the video sure implies that.

The video is an in world advertisement for the ship, it's not meant to be informative. The 300i is a highly modifiable exploration ship. The M50 is pure racer.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

10. Re: Star Citizen Patch, Ships, Trailer Sep 13, 2014, 15:54 Cabezone

nin wrote on Sep 13, 2014, 14:43:
I love the way the video likes to point out the ship folks bought previously is now old hat, and you should by this new one, if you'd like to keep up.

Classy.

These are not new ships, they've been in the wiki and were available limited last year. You are also allowed to trade up your old ship and keep the benefits for new ships released.

EDIT: It's also not a direct competitor to the 300i.

This comment was edited on Sep 13, 2014, 16:01.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Oculus Rift Video
12. Re: Half-Life 2 Oculus Rift Video Aug 24, 2014, 16:36 Cabezone

Those types of controls will have have their place, like with that dish walking thing someone is making.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Saturday Previews
8. Re: Saturday Previews Aug 23, 2014, 21:53 Cabezone

Obsidian consistently makes good/great games...yeah fuck those guys.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Into the Black
25. Re: Into the Black Aug 12, 2014, 01:31 Cabezone

1badmf wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 01:11:
i loved him to death, and for that reason i agree with the 'more pissed than sad' dude. he brought such joy to the world, and now i don't think i could see one of his movies without it making me angry. if it really was just falling off the wagon, then he was a weak minded fool. i know a guy who claims he feels suicidal sometimes and i feel the same way about him because i know his entire life story and he's lived a better life than pretty much anybody i know. his problem is he's really intelligent and really arrogant at the same time, and he's convinced himself of the indisputableness of nihilism and as a result of his arrogance there's no talking him down from it. but what it boils down to is that he's reasoned his own way out of pure joy, and it's no one's fault but his own.

i won't dispute there are occasional legit reasons for suicides, but no one will ever convince me alcohol is one of them. he kicked it once he could do it again. he just gave up and took the easy way out. dammit robin, dead poets society was one of my most beloved films too. =(

Then your'e just another ignoramus. Do you believe that the mind cannot have defects as real as the rest of the body? The brain is the most complex organ in the human body. It has far more ways to go wrong then any other individual organ.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

17. Re: Into the Black Aug 11, 2014, 20:35 Cabezone

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 19:42:
nin wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 19:22:
PropheT wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 19:16:
Really sad to hear about Robin Williams, it's being reported everywhere now it seems.

Yep. I'm depressed as hell now...

Yea, well, don't go killing yourself. Cowards way out and I am more pissed than sad.

You are a sad ignorant fuck. Mental illness is as real as cancer.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Casey Hudson Departs BioWare
7. Re: Casey Hudson Departs BioWare Aug 7, 2014, 20:59 Cabezone

I believe that ME3 sold less than ME2...dunno if that's still true.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Casey Hudson Departs BioWare
5. Re: Casey Hudson Departs BioWare Aug 7, 2014, 20:35 Cabezone

He didn't write the ending, but he was the guy who made the decision for the lead writer to exclude all the other writers in it's creation. Then gave it the stamp of approval.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added
9. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Aug 3, 2014, 14:32 Cabezone

harlock wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 14:00:
Cabezone wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 12:59:
You can buy Star Citizen for 40 dollars.

and, you can get the entire elite game for less than this spaceship used in star shitizen, which doesnt include the game itself

Which is a completely meaningless comparison, which you seem to have failed to grasp.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added
4. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Aug 3, 2014, 12:59 Cabezone

You can buy Star Citizen for 40 dollars.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

9. Re: Into the Black Aug 2, 2014, 13:48 Cabezone

Needless Danger? It's called life, not everyone just wants to sit at home in a safety cocoon.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2014, 12:32 Cabezone

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 11:46:
"Ultra pure" water cannot kill you. Who the hell is responsible for that pseudo science? No, it does not leech all the minerals from your body. No, you do not need the trace amounts of minerals in the "regular" water just to live. Almost all your minerals are supplied by food.

I'm not sure who David Rees is, but at the very least some qualified scientist at their lab should have just drank some of the water and demonstrated the ability to BE ALIVE afterwards. The PR people should have each drunk a gallon of their ultra pure water on camera, sheesh.

Pseudo-science is slowly killing humanity.

It actually does leech minerals from your body....but it takes a loooong time to have even a small impact.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1040 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo