Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Fendryl

Real Name Fendryl   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 26, 2004, 16:26
Total Comments 11 (Suspect)
User ID 20016

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Live
12. Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron U Sep 9, 2009, 16:09 Fendryl

While it's true a f2p player will need to get sigils to level, they also drop as quest rewards. So far for the two characters I've made, I've received copper sigils as rewards from one of the first few harbor quests I did - way before it was necessary. No idea if the later sigils are as common, or if I was just lucky. Though it sounds like many people have gotten copper sigils really easily.

As you do quests in game, you gain favor, at various tiers of favor, you get free points as well. There's a good guide put together at http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2396345#post2396345 which details out playing on the cheap.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Richard Garriott Suing NCsoft
13. Re: Richard Garriott Suing NCsoft May 6, 2009, 11:18 Fendryl

There's more detail at Gamasutra - http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=23501

What this really is about is his stock options & if he voluntarily left NCSoft. If he was terminated he'd have till June 2011 to exercise them instead of having to exercise them in 90 days. Considering NCSoft is currently trading significantly higher than back then, there definitely is some merit.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Grand Theft Auto IV
48. Gamepad Support Dec 3, 2008, 01:30 Fendryl

Is gamepad support like gta3 where a ps2 controller via usb (or like a logitech rumblepad) would work fine, or is it like bully where they ditched all gamepad support except for xbox controllers? Thanks!  

News Comments > Wrath of the Lich King Alpha Begins
4. Hotfixed this week Apr 11, 2008, 12:39 Fendryl

Several bugs have been fixed with the Shattered Sun Pendants.

* Shattered Sun Pendants of Acumen and Might will now be triggered only by spells and abilities which cause damage.
* Shattered Sun Pendant of Might will no longer break crowd control effects such as Scattershot with its triggered effect.
* Shattered Sun Pendants of Acumen, Might, and Restoration now all have correct range limits.

News Comments > Portals in Half-Life 2
17. Re: No subject Oct 18, 2007, 17:13 Fendryl

It'd be neat if in Episode 3 you stumble upon the Aperture Science center and get to play with the portal gun as you rescue some test subjects.

Spoiler:
At the end of EP2 it's pretty much a given that the next episode will be going after the Borealis, a ship covered with Aperture Science markings

News Comments > BioShock Demo
126. Mouse Smoothing Aug 21, 2007, 11:16 Fendryl

Suggested in the 2k forums:

Default.ini under [WinDrv.WindowsClient] change CaptureMouse=True to CaptureMouse=False

I haven't had a chance to check to see if it works though.

News Comments > Midday Consolidation
4. Re: Shelf time? GTA:SA - Follow-up Oct 25, 2004, 15:13 Fendryl

EB & Gamespot both said they'd have it on shelves Monday eve at 7pm.

Fry's said they'd have it out Tuesday at noon.

News Comments > EverQuest II Date
10. Re: No subject Oct 25, 2004, 13:27 Fendryl

Probably not, I think enough people are still too easily swayed by nice screenshots, hype & online reviews (seriously when was the last time any 'major' online reviewer gave a bad review of something?) that they'll still buy it despite the numerous warnings.

If people really want publishing titans like EA & SOE to stop treating them like sheep with wallets, they need to stop acting like it first.

News Comments > EverQuest II Date
1. Remember SWG? Oct 25, 2004, 12:14 Fendryl

Remember everyone saying SWG wasn't ready? EQ2 is even more not ready.

News Comments > Ultima X Odyssey Cancelled
42. Re: No subject Jul 1, 2004, 09:28 Fendryl

>Lord British works at NCSoft
>He worked on Lineage II and is now doing Motor City Online.

He's working on Tabula Rasa - http://www.playtr.com
NCSoft has nothing to do with Motor City Online, in fact that's another title I believe EA was responsible for killing.

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 09:28.

News Comments > Dogpile on GTA
12. Re: you all know... Jan 26, 2004, 11:31 Fendryl

It's seriously about time we all vote these chuckleheads back under their rocks.

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo