Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Thomas

Real Name Thomas   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname meezookeewee
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 1, 2004, 22:20
Total Comments 78 (Suspect)
User ID 19817

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
4. Re: Wut? Sep 21, 2008, 17:32 meezookeewee

The Force Unleashed is far from a bad game. It's certainly got issues. Locking a target can be a pain in the ass, especially in the level where you have to bring down the Star Destroyer(which is absolutely fucking awesome). The camera is also a major problem, and some of the boss fights are a pain in the neck. But I think the positives outweigh the negatives here. Good graphics(not the best, but pretty good), decent voice acting and fantastic story. The production values are top notch. The cutscenes, music, and sound effects are pretty damn good. And before somebody calls me a console fanboy, I picked up my XBOX 360 just a week ago. I've been primarily a PC gamer for years. As I have said, The Force Unleashed DOES have its problems, which I feel could've and SHOULD'VE been ironed out before it was released. As it is, it's not a terrible game. Not the best Star Wars game, but it's a hell of a lot better than most people give it credit for.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. No subject Aug 18, 2008, 14:45 meezookeewee

I believe the next Batman film will be MUCH darker than The Dark Knight. Considering how the film ended, it appears that they will be going the direction of The Dark Knight Returns. I loved the Dark Knight, easily the best Batman film ever made, in my opinion. I would LOVE to see Deadshot be the next villain. Ra's Al Ghoul has already been done, as has Scarecrow, The Joker(possibility of revisiting this character in a later film down the road), and Two-Face. The next villain should be one that has the ability to actually kill Batman, which is why I suggested Deadshot.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. No subject Aug 13, 2008, 20:12 meezookeewee

Die happy?

19. Re: Batman IMAX Jul 18, 2008, 23:28 meezookeewee

The Dark Knight is easily the best movie of the year, and is easily the best comic book movie ever made. Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker was mind-blowing. Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent/Two Face is incredible. Any future comic-book film has to measure up to the Dark Knight, and I think it's going to be really difficult to accomplish that.

13. Re: Guitar Hero III Jul 6, 2008, 02:34 meezookeewee

I'd be impressed if he did that as if he had never played the game before.

News Comments > Jack Thompson's Bar Tab
7. Re: Hmm... May 21, 2008, 10:21 meezookeewee

No. If he gets disbarred by the Florida Bar, it's on his record, no one will hire him. Disbarment will kill his career in its tracks. He can try to get another lawyer to file for him, but since he's been sanctioned, he can't do it himself. With these charges against him, he doesn't have a chance in hell of getting out of this. I guarantee you he'll try to appeal, but I don't think he's going to succeed. This guy just got nailed to the wall, so he deserves everything that's coming to him.

News Comments > PC Burnout Paradise
2. Re: No subject May 9, 2008, 10:30 meezookeewee

Awesome. I love the Burnout series.

News Comments > DOOM 4 Announced
23. Re: Sit back and enjoy the show May 7, 2008, 17:21 meezookeewee

I did enjoy Doom 3 and to a certain extent I still do. But I've got the original games which are much more fun in my opinion. I still prefer the original Doom. I mean, the original Doom was pretty freaky in itself. There was a part on fourth level in the first episode where the lights were out mostly, but you could hear the Pink Demon's roar, and you couldn't tell where it was coming from. That freaked me out. I didn't get any of that from Doom 3.

News Comments > On Mass Effect & Spore Copy Protection
99. Re: No subject May 6, 2008, 18:41 meezookeewee

I can understand how people are not liking this method of activation. I certainly think it's pointless. dsmart has it right, the game's going to be cracked in less than a week. In fact, I'd venture a guess that it'll be cracked in a matter of hours after the release. For me, the whole activation deal isn't really going to be a big deal for someone like me who's pretty much online nearly 24/7. The only time I'm NOT on the net is when I'm at work, or asleep. So it's not really going to affect me unless EA didn't learn from the whole BioShock snafu involving their activation system, and not have backup servers in case the initial servers go down because they're overloaded. I don't know if they've learned that lesson or not. I don't agree with draconian security measures, but in order to play the games I want legally, I have to put up with it. I'm not willing to pirate a game like Mass Effect because of it's questionable security system. Personally, I'd like to think that there are more important things in this world to get pissed off about. This deal with SecuRom isn't going to ruin your lives. If it does, you need to get out more.

News Comments > PC Mass Effect Specs
9. Re: No subject Apr 16, 2008, 10:32 meezookeewee

Unless the specs say DUAL CORE, I think it's reasonable to assume that you don't NEED a dual core cpu to play this game. Call me crazy. Most system requirements will indicate whether or not you need dual cores. I say most games because Stranglehold didn't really specify the MINIMUM that you needed, just the recommended. Knowing Bioware, they've probably got the game really optimized, although it's not surprising given the scalability of the Unreal 3 engine.

6. Western Antarctic Ice Chunk Collapses Mar 26, 2008, 10:41 meezookeewee

OH MY GOD!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!;P Oh, wait...my "give a damn" button isn't working. Shit. Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

This comment was edited on Mar 26, 10:41.

News Comments > Boston Goes After Games
6. Re: ....sigh Mar 17, 2008, 09:28 meezookeewee

Jesus. Don't these idiots get it? Video games are protected by the First Amendment. Time and time again, any legislation regarding video games has been slapped down by the courts as unconstitutional. Jack Thompson still hasn't fucking learned that lesson. I may be wrong here, but isn't it the PARENT'S responsibility to monitor what their kids are playing? Another thing, if this somehow passes, which it won't, it can't be enforced. If a kid wants a violent video game, all he has to do is get his parents to buy it for him. That reason alone is going to render the bill useless. I'm sure there are other reasons, but I can't think of them right now.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: No subject Feb 28, 2008, 02:21 meezookeewee

There are already a number of alternative sites out there already as a result of Stage 6 closing. So, this petition may be a moot point, it really doesn't hurt to try. I'll admit that a VERY small percentage of these online petitions actually work. What are people going to lose by signing petitions? A moment of their time? Stage 6, for the time being, is history. Whether or not it stays that way is up in the air. You never know what can happen.

News Comments > Highlander Websites
6. No subject Jan 17, 2008, 13:28 meezookeewee

I don't have much faith in the games. I liked all the movies except for Highlander: The Source. The Source was an absolute piece of garbage. Thank god it never made it to theaters. I really loved Highlander: Endgame, though. It was a pretty decent film. The Source was a joke. If they release a demo of the Highlander game for the PC, I'll check it out. But I don't have much hope for it.

News Comments > Impending DOOM
27. Re: Doom Dilemma Aug 2, 2004, 11:24 meezookeewee

If you have the leaked copy, that's piracy. Doesn't matter whether or not you buy it later. You stole Doom 3. You broke the law, because you're impatient. I don't see the problem waiting one more day to buy a legitimate copy.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Trailer
194. Re: Doom Dilemma Aug 1, 2004, 10:21 meezookeewee

Yeah, at 640*480 with medium details settings. Here's a suggestion, ditch the video card, the MX series of GeForce are no good any more.

67. Re: Doom Dilemma Jul 29, 2004, 14:53 meezookeewee

Actually, if you look at this site, http://www2.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjQ0 you'll see that even at 640*480 on the lowest image quality settings on the bare minimum system that Doom 3 requires, you'll still get a very beautiful game, and it runs really well. Even if you turn up the image settings to "high" at said resolution, you'll still be pushing about 22 frames per second. So, for those of us, including me, whose systems meet the minimum requirements for Doom 3, we'll still have a hell of a time with the game.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 14:53.

News Comments > Federal GTA Lawsuit
37. Damn Haitians Jan 1, 2004, 17:33 meezookeewee

I'm so sick of these retards who try to get games banned because of stuff depicted in games like GTA. These people have no common sense. If you don't like the game, or what's in it, don't f**king play it! I can think of better to ways to waste my time. I guarantee that this debacle will be thrown out by the judge. As for the New York post saying a game like this is 10,000 times worse than Michael Jackson molesting a child? Give me a break! These people need to pull their heads out of whatever orifice they deemed necessary to stick their heads up in, and take the game for what it is, ENTERTAINMENT! That's all it is! I swear, some people take EVERYTHING seriously.

78 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo