Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Thomas

Real Name Thomas   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname meezookeewee
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 1, 2004, 22:20
Total Comments 78 (Suspect)
User ID 19817

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Ending Changes Planned
39. Re: Mass Effect 3 Ending Changes Planned Mar 21, 2012, 15:57 meezookeewee

criticism of the ending of Mass Effect 3 has had a massive effect on them

I see what you did there, Blue.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BioWare "Considering" Mass Effect 3 Ending Feedback
11. Re: BioWare Mar 19, 2012, 10:29 meezookeewee

InBlack wrote on Mar 19, 2012, 10:19:
Let me get something straight before I start talking shit. What exactly was the problem with the ending (I havent played the game)

Did it complete the story-arc of Shephard?

What I read online, without going into the spoilers, is that the ending basically ignored all your previous choices so far and ended it the same way regardless of how you played the game?

So the problem is not in 'a' particular ending, but rather the lack of multiple endings. Am I right about this or was it something more generic, like bad writing?

That's it AND bad writing. Mass Effect 3 ended with a whimper, not a bang. I wasn't expecting a happy ending per se, but I was expecting something that had an explanation about the aftermath of the war. Instead, they ended it with a cliffhanger.

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: Op Ed Mar 14, 2012, 11:36 meezookeewee

My instincts tell me that BioWare has something else up their sleeve regarding the "ending" of Mass Effect 3, because I think there's much more to it, or should be. I'm not as pissed as most people, because I've played games that had much worse endings than this, but it was a bit of a WTF kinda thing.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Leaked
97. Re: Mass Effect 3 Leaked Mar 6, 2012, 02:04 meezookeewee

I honestly felt that carrying games over from the previous Mass Effect games is probably one of the best ideas that BioWare's had. You reap what you sow.....so to speak. I like the fact that the decisions that I made in the previous games might come back to haunt me. It makes for a more dynamic experience, I think. As for people buying the ending they want? Lazy. Pure and simple. I want the ending that I EARNED, not the one that I bought.  

News Comments > Rayman Origins Demo
23. Re: Rayman Origins Demo Mar 1, 2012, 21:10 meezookeewee

If it wasn't UbiSoft that got their hands on this, this game would be a no-brainer for me. As it is, UbiSoft will never see any money from me.  

News Comments > Medal of Honor: Warfighter Revealed
5. Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Revealed Feb 23, 2012, 22:01 meezookeewee

...meh. I gave up on Medal of Honor after Airborne.  

News Comments > On Mass Effect 3 DRM
16. Re: On Mass Effect 3 DRM Feb 17, 2012, 23:02 meezookeewee

The only reason I downloaded Origin was to play the Mass Effect 3 demo. I know people have been railing against Origin, but I personally haven't encountered any real issues using it. I'm still primarily a Steam user, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't give another service a try. Will Origin give Steam a run for its money? Right now? No. It's too new a service and it simply doesn't even come close to having a selection that Steam has. Steam's got a major head start, and Origin has some serious catching up to do, but I'm certainly keeping an eye on it.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access
38. Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access Feb 15, 2012, 01:40 meezookeewee

Personally, I got a kick out of it, but then again, I'm a Mass Effect fanboy. I love the universe, the characters, the whole bit. Mass Effect 3 may be the last game I get from BioWare, however. I don't particularly agree with some of the design decisions that they've made.  

News Comments > Unscheduled Ubisoft Downtime
10. Re: Unscheduled Ubisoft Downtime Feb 8, 2012, 12:41 meezookeewee

nin wrote on Feb 8, 2012, 11:41:
meezookeewee wrote on Feb 8, 2012, 11:38:
ASeven wrote on Feb 8, 2012, 11:09:
At this point I don't think anyone will ever buy any Ubisoft game for the PC until this DRM is fully scrapped. They sure are trying their hardest to make every single PC gamer in the world hate them with a passion.

I wouldn't buy any of their shit even if they drop the DRM scheme. Their disdain for the consumer is astonishing. Ubisoft can go fuck themselves.

Their shit catalog makes it a lot easier.

Honestly, I still have their older games: The Prince of Persia Sands of Time trilogy, the Far Cry games and the first Assassin's Creed. I just won't touch any of their new stuff.

News Comments > Unscheduled Ubisoft Downtime
5. Re: Unscheduled Ubisoft Downtime Feb 8, 2012, 11:38 meezookeewee

ASeven wrote on Feb 8, 2012, 11:09:
At this point I don't think anyone will ever buy any Ubisoft game for the PC until this DRM is fully scrapped. They sure are trying their hardest to make every single PC gamer in the world hate them with a passion.

I wouldn't buy any of their shit even if they drop the DRM scheme. Their disdain for the consumer is astonishing. Ubisoft can go fuck themselves.

News Comments > Team 6 versus Eurogamer
7. Re: Team 6 versus Eurogamer Jan 6, 2012, 12:01 meezookeewee

I really liked the Flatout series, the best of them being Ultimate Carnage. But when I heard that Flatout 3 wasn't being made by Bugbear Entertainment, the guys who did the others, I lost interest. There was simply no way it could match the other ones. It's a good thing I stayed away from this one. If developers are going to get all butt-hurt over bad reviews because they shipped shitty games, they're going to need to learn to bend over and take it, because that's exactly what's coming. If you don't want bad reviews, don't put out bad games.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2011, 11:11 meezookeewee

Creston wrote on Dec 19, 2011, 11:09:
Hey, evil fucking Korean dipshit finally kicked the bucket. Long overdue.

Creston

He's not ronery anymore.

News Comments > PC Alan Wake Announced
4. Re: PC Alan Wake Announced Dec 14, 2011, 13:52 meezookeewee

Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 14, 2011, 13:40:
Eat. A. Big. Fat. Cock.

Remember when this was a PC game? And then remember when you fucked us by making it Xbox exclusive?

P.S. I have a used copy on my Xbox. It cost me $2.00. It was worth about that. Also, this desperate money grab is extremely obvious.

Not only that, when they announced the game, it was going to be a Windows Vista-exclusive for the PC. I wonder if they still plan on it being Vista/7 exclusive. In either case, I won't be buying it. Rented it for my XBOX360, and I wasn't particularly impressed with it.

News Comments > Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY
25. Re: Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY Dec 12, 2011, 01:42 meezookeewee

Personally, I'd have to say that Skyrim's my personal Game of the Year. I haven't played a game that's pulled me into it's world like this since Mass Effect. I haven't had this much fun just exploring since....ever, actually.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever DLC Next Week
19. Re: Duke Nukem Forever DLC Next Week Dec 10, 2011, 02:08 meezookeewee

Duke Nukem Forever was fun for a while, but it is no longer on my hard drive. And charging ten bucks for DLC to a less than mediocre game? Who the fuck are they kidding?  

News Comments > Skyrim Creation Kit Next Month
13. Re: Skyrim Creation Kit Next Month Dec 1, 2011, 21:49 meezookeewee

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 1, 2011, 21:30:
I really just need to man up and buy this damn game.

Yes. Yes you do.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 23, 2011, 14:33 meezookeewee

Why the fuck do people keep going to GameStop? Apparently, not only do they treat their customers like shit, they treat their employees like shit, too.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
16. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 21, 2011, 01:37 meezookeewee

Sunk 54 hours into Skyrim since I got it. And I'm still going. Skyrim blows Oblivion right out of the water in terms of.....well, nearly everything.  

News Comments > On Sale
10. Re: On Sale Oct 30, 2011, 12:51 meezookeewee

I wasn't actually planning on buying BioShock 2, but at that price, that's a steal, and I rather enjoyed the first game.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2011, 11:55 meezookeewee

Frankly, I abandoned Netflix long before they announced that price increase. They weren't going to sell their DVD service, they were just going split it off from the streaming section while making people have two accounts instead of just one. Everything that Hastings has said and done over the past year have led the company from bad to worse. Their stocks have dropped like a rock and they're losing customers left and right. That's how you run a business into the ground, which is exactly what's happening to Netflix.  

78 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo