Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Eric

Real Name Eric   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Powerflinch
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 17, 2003, 07:13
Total Comments 7 (Suspect)
User ID 19716

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Half-Life 2 for Sale?
147. Re: VU is crap Nov 14, 2004, 12:47 Powerflinch

LOL MrShoop, Let me now how that slander suit works out for you buddy.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

146. Facinating socialogical experiment Nov 14, 2004, 12:44 Powerflinch

You can't blame Valve for wanting to avoid a potentially ugly and costly lawsuit. And anyone who's ever been in retail, knows that the split second they recieve something they put it on the shelf. ESPECIALLY if it has a, "display only after X date", label on it. Why? Because if their competition ignores the the display date, they could lose possible sales. So, you can't really blame the retailers either. Are people really angry? Of course. We've only been waiting for this game forever. Are they so angry that they're going to boycott the game in protest. LOL, ya right... Let's be realistic guys. the game is going to be unlocked in two, COUNT'EM, two measly days. My suggestion to you is to go play Farcry or Doom 3 or CoH or whatever the hell it is that you really like playing these days. Completly get HL2 out of your minds. And before you know it, HL2 will be here. And there will be great rejoicing. The angels will sing, the clouds will part, and a great big beam of sunlight will smack you and your computer. Oh, BTW, you might want to take these two days to get your Christmas shopping done. Cause lets face it, once THIS baby is out your butts are gonna be glued to that chair till, I'm guessing, May or June. I'm gonna go play some CoH now. I hate Xmas shopping. Everybody gets a gift certificate from my lazy no good %@#. Peace out.

140. Re: Nov 14, 2004, 11:33 Powerflinch

I live in Pittsburgh. I've told the Pirates about your accusations, and they are genuinely appalled that you would think they would crack Half-life 2. For shame!!! They say they are ALL law abiding citizens. Dispite they're misleading name. And they're really tired of the SPA always hassling them. IT"S JUST A NAME! OK?!? They play baseball!!! It's a sport!!! SHEEESH!!! Oh excuse me, it's time for my medication now. bye bye.

News Comments > DOOM 3 Sales
117. Team Fortress/Weapons Factory Aug 25, 2004, 13:35 Powerflinch

Does anyone know if anybody has plans to make these mods for Doom3? Or something like them? I want to play 2fort on Doom3.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 in Summer at Soonest
105. If you bought a video card to play Feb 3, 2004, 16:17 Powerflinch

HL2 or Doom3 you are a frigin idiot. You have no idea when these games are coming out. Video card prices are going to remain stagnant, for the most part, until one of those games are released. And once that happens there is going to be a vid card war that makes the 3DFX Vs Nvidea war look like a joke. Prediction: One month after the release of either game, the price of both ATI's and Nvidea's state of the art cards will be cut in half, perhaps more.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 in Summer at Soonest
88. So THIS is hell... Feb 3, 2004, 15:35 Powerflinch

I always thought there would be fire and brimstone and little nasty dudes with pitch forks. HA! No, it's far more cruel and devious then that. Can you feel your sanity slowly slipping away? There is only one thing that can save you... and that is... dare I say... yes it's... A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP!!! OH THE HORROR!!!!

News Comments > Black Isle, Fallout 3 Dead
104. Dear Interplay Dec 17, 2003, 02:19 Powerflinch

The next game I buy from you guys WILL be Fallout 3.

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo