Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bosanac

Real Name Bosanac   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bosanac
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 9, 2003, 04:00
Total Comments 64 (Suspect)
User ID 19626

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > WoW Faction Changes Begin, Race Changes Planned
23. Re: re: Sep 3, 2009, 09:56 Bosanac

Reitsuki is the only person here that has posted an intelligent comment to this.  
If you kill them, they will die!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Wing Commander, Populous, & More Re-TMed
17. Re: Wing Commander, Populous, & More Re- Aug 11, 2009, 13:50 Bosanac

You're in a very small minority there  

News Comments > Two New WoW Races?
4. Re: Two New WoW Races? Aug 10, 2009, 16:11 Bosanac

Totally, completely false. Worgen as an alliance race, are you serious? Man they must need traffic BAD

This is just like when it was announced before the first expansion that Pandaren would be one of the playable races for alliance.

News Comments > German Counter-Strike LAN Ban
3. Re: German Counter-Strike LAN Ban Jul 8, 2009, 12:09 Bosanac

doh.. another reason it sucks to be german.. like they needed another one too  

News Comments > ARMA II in NA Next Month
19. Re: I bought a copy,(in the UK) Jun 22, 2009, 12:23 Bosanac

Your computer is too old for an OS released 2 years ago, let alone a game released today. Time to stop being a cheapskate.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2009, 09:40 Bosanac

You don't have to look for just the mexican cola, if you can find european coke, then it too is made with real cane sugar. Basically, any coca-cola not made for US/Canada is made with real sugar and the far far better tasting one.  

News Comments > Fallout 3 Broken Steel PC Broken
8. Re: Fallout 3 Broken Steel PC Broken May 5, 2009, 09:57 Bosanac

Can they give up on this stupid shit now and just go to Steam?  

News Comments > Red Orchestra Patched, Weekend Sale
3. Re: Red Orchestra Patched, Weekend Sale Mar 12, 2009, 15:30 Bosanac

This game has realism in spades.. I love it for that.. some maps are infantry only through a ruined church, etc. Remember its ut2003 (or 05) engine so not the top notch graphics but plays great on most systems and looks pretty damn good when you force AA and AF

some maps has big maps with tanks and half tracks.. very realistics too.. only have the driver slot to look through.. no 3rd person cheat

for 4.99, everyone should check it out.. something in it for all

News Comments > It's Good to be the Lich King
31. Re: It's Good to be the Lich King Nov 20, 2008, 15:44 Bosanac

Enjoy what you will guys. I've said my piece.  

26. Re: It's Good to be the Lich King Nov 20, 2008, 15:24 Bosanac

Calling it overpriced is silly?

WoW Expansion (small portion of a game built on existing technology which took little to no hardare technology development): 39.99

WAR COMPLETE GAME: 49.99

Really? Silly?

19. Re: It's Good to be the Lich King Nov 20, 2008, 15:05 Bosanac

Oh really.. what is the major different in free expansions and paid ones?

Lets see... EVE released a free total graphical update.. wow has done that... never

EVE will release a complete new dimension in being able to walk around on stations and play minigames... wow will add a new dimension.. never

You're right. 39.99 definetly gets you a lot more.

Oh but I forgot. BC didn't even add a new class. It added a new continent. Something it could've done in a patch.

Come on man... open your eyes. Can't you understand you're a slave to a capitalistic regime?

Edit: Also EVE's learning curve is merely due to the massive depth the game offers. Are you really criticizing a game that appeals to an intellctual crowd and are praising a game that a retard redneck and his wife/sister can sit down and master in 4 hours?

This comment was edited on Nov 20, 2008, 15:09.

13. Re: It's Good to be the Lich King Nov 20, 2008, 14:45 Bosanac

Explain to me how WAR is a money sink? Because money in there is not that important at all. I have tons of it and only need it for crafting and occasional siege weapons. Guild taxes pay for castle upkeep. Thats it.

I like that you mentioned EVE Online. Did you know it offers free content patches just like everyone else does, but also free expansions? And they make a helluva lot less money then Blizzard. Blizzard is pure greed. It doesn't give a shit about its playerbase, doesn't give a shit about giving back to its playerbase and will exploit it and rape it for as long as people are blatantly obliviousy to it as you are.

And its a problem that EVE Online takes time to learn skills? Guess what.. it takes you time to level in WoW. What a concept!!

At least in EVE they did it right. There's ALWAYS another thing to train, another way to improve yourself. Unlike all other level based games.

7. Re: It's Good to be the Lich King Nov 20, 2008, 14:27 Bosanac

Its just sad to see so many people still addicted to the same grind. I played WoW for 3 years in total (on and off but no more then 2 months off) and I was into it but I finally understood the model. Time and money sinks. That is all. They make you spent lots of money on mounts, reputations, etc. so that you have a need for MORE money. In a self-feeding perpetual process. Grind for rep, grind for items, grind for money so that you can have enough rep, money and items to be able to grind at the next tier.

Likewise, the content is just based on repeating one task over and over. The task itself is also not very complicated. And with achievements, people seem to think they added 'content' but its just another time sink. Keep doing repetitive tasks that give you titles which make you look "cool" and I really use the term loosely, to other wow gamers.

You could argue that there was a story in it, and there was, until helicopters and spaceships started appearing. I mean really, wtf?

And I agree, 39.99 for an expansion? How freaking greedy can you get? What happened to "by the players, for the players?"

Capitalism at its best.

News Comments > Mobilization
9. Re: No subject Sep 8, 2008, 23:33 Bosanac

Or people who bought one need to comfort themselves that they payed so much money for an unintuitive slow piece of shit, so they decide to just succumb to it and become ignorant to the fact they just became apple's whore.  

News Comments > Ken Levine: BioShock Rescued the Shooter
8. Re: Levine needs to relax Aug 4, 2008, 17:05 Bosanac

I really hate that arrogant ass.

And bioshocked sucked anyway.. all it was, was a pretty shooter where you walk around, kill shit, fight a boss (big daddy) and collect adam so you can upgrade your shit and kill the next boss faster.

REVOLUTIONARY!

:S

News Comments > DX 11 This Year? No
16. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2008, 12:58 Bosanac

yeah the fact toms hardware and anandtech and other reputable sites keep posting comparisons where Vista is AT BEST as fast as XP and at worst 50% slower, is just us hating vista for no reason right?

hah. if denial is what it takes to live with vista, then thats another reason why I won't upgrade.

News Comments > Guitar Hero III PC and Mac
9. Re: No subject Sep 11, 2007, 15:43 Bosanac

I don't know why they'd have to wait for the GH3 to come out since its just another Axis of control. But, I'm not a coder and who knows, maybe the latest version of FoF does have whammy support. I haven't tried the latest but will soon.  

News Comments > Guitar Hero III PC and Mac
7. Re: No subject Sep 11, 2007, 14:56 Bosanac

The Xbox360 guitar DOES work flawlessly with the PC and also with FretsonFire (FoF). Only thing is, I don't believe it supports the whammy bar and definetly doesn't support the tilt detection of the guitar.

One cool feature of FoF though is that you can put in the GH2 DVD into you drive and the game will rip all the songs and their timings so you can play them on the PC.

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Preorders
3. Re: I think Aug 9, 2007, 15:02 Bosanac

I played the beta as well, and I know full well its not a free play nor does it show the finished product, but there was simply nothing there to make this 'next-gen' as Garriot keeps saying. its just so... bland. There's nothing there that appeals to me and I'm a HUGE sci-fi fan and even that wasn't enough to get me enough interest.  

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. No subject Aug 9, 2007, 10:39 Bosanac

nvm

This comment was edited on Aug 9, 10:40.

64 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo