Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for A

Real Name A   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Epsilon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Dec 9, 2003, 03:47
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 19625

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
6. I can't believe you posted this... Jun 2, 2005, 17:40 Epsilon

It's just stupid. This guy has a few problems and thinks it's an epidemic. I have had only ONE serious issue with Steam/HL2 since it was released and that was fixed the next day.

I run a GeForce 6800 GT on a Barton 2500+ and experience lag that can easily be attributed (after reading editorials and viewing benchmarks) to my CPU.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Black Isle, Fallout 3 Dead
32. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dec 8, 2003, 23:01 Epsilon

I can't believe this... I've been waiting for Fallout 3 since Fallout 2 came out way back when. What are we going to get instead? Some idiotic, half-arsed, CRASS, CONSOLE RIPOFF called "Brotherhood of Steel"! Hopefully they actually hand off the game to somebody else (who won't sell out to all those crappy consoles like those buffoons at Ion Storm did with Deus Ex 2). I hate the way the console market pollutes the entire industry with its crap. Because of idiotic users and cheap publishers, we get sub-par games that SHOULD be an embarrassment to any developer. In the meantime, games like the Fallout series get mutilated and abandoned.

*sigh* Here's to hoping something will change...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo