Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 1868 (Pro)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
28. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 9, 2014, 19:47 Kosumo

Also, althought I know fuck all about this, is there not also claims of 'copying other peoples work' in a very direct manner?

Never heard of it before this. I was more keen on that little know game GTA 5.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
5. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Feb 9, 2014, 17:44 Kosumo

I find oil is of more use to be made into plastic than burned off for enigy (power), gas is a diffent story  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
13. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 9, 2014, 14:48 Kosumo

Beamer wrote on Feb 9, 2014, 13:24:
Whether he is a fraud or not isn't a question in the games community but in the mainstream. Because, like I said, this thing needs no pr because its the biggest game phenomenon since minecraft. At least in the mainstream.

Lol, I think Rockstar would disagree with their little game called GTA 5, have you not heard of it?

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
31. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 20:21 Kosumo

Why please if I may have a say ....

I seen the Judge Dredd movie in 3d 'Dredd' (last 3d movie I seen) and it was good, the 3d help with the fx (drug secenes)

Thanks you all for listerning. Please all have a nice day and take care of each other. Tongue

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash
31. Re: Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash Feb 8, 2014, 19:48 Kosumo

Squirmer wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 19:43:
Videogame gets delayed, this has never happened before.

Well, in this case, they already have money from the public so it's a bit diffent I'd say. If it was private funding it would be none of our buissness but it's funded by the people so they should have a view on it. Unless you view Kickstarter as charity (which its not).

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash
29. Re: Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash Feb 8, 2014, 19:42 Kosumo

At lest the guys at Obsidian have release games in the last ten years, which can't be said for Chris Roberts.

Totally with CJ_Parker on this, if they can't estimate the time need to hit there targets at the start of a project, then I must ask if they would be better with the proffestional help that a publisher offers.

Can't wait to see what the next 'big' announcement for Star Citizen is, would not suprise me if they are now gonna make a movie to go with it, (It will be the best movie ever - totally set in a hanger)

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The LEGO Movie Videogame
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - The LEGO Movie Videogame Feb 7, 2014, 18:05 Kosumo

I'm super keen on this Movie - I love Lego  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $38M
54. Re: Star Citizen Schedule Feb 7, 2014, 17:07 Kosumo

Poster #53 is totally swimming in the cool-aid, he's splashing it all about the place! Uhoh

Both those names; The Hull Truth and Wingman's Hanger, make me think cult (less so Wingman's Hanger) or TV evanglist. You should look with a lot of skepticsism at anything with Truth in it's title. Shifty Idea

News Comments > Civ5: The Complete Edition/Free Brave New World Scenario Released
9. Re: Civ5: The Complete Edition/Free Brave New World Scenario Released Feb 5, 2014, 16:51 Kosumo

Looking for another 'Play By E-mail Game' if there are any people keen out their. Let me know, always looking fro keen people.  

News Comments > EVE Monument Planned
2. Re: EVE Monument Planned Feb 5, 2014, 15:13 Kosumo

We do have a toothbrush fence, it's only a 25 min drive from where I am now. Out Limestone loop rd. (it's at a hippie farm/camp - hence why they don't need the toothbrushes)

Flight of the Conchords is a reality drama doco, not as some believe, a comedy. It's hard being a Kiwi (by the way it's own 'National' day today)

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Feb 4, 2014, 19:14 Kosumo

Oh my humble - what a amazing bundle ..... Beam  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Thief; New Trailer Released
54. Re: Gone Gold - Thief; New Trailer Released Feb 4, 2014, 14:06 Kosumo

Verno wrote on Feb 4, 2014, 13:20:
nin wrote on Feb 4, 2014, 13:10:
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with that...just pirate it: That's what Jerykkk would do.

He's already said he doesn't pirate games anymore, stop acting like a childish wanker.

I'm with Jerykk on this one, pirate, play, then pay how ever much (or little) you like afterwards ..... Theres no demo so you just have to 'demo' it yourself otherwise you are supporting bad game design by giving them money. - You can even claim the game made you steal it by being about a thief.

Totally with Jerykk on this one. Anyone who pays any money before they have played it is a taffer.

Thinking

News Comments > Take Two Financials - GTA5 Sells > 32M
21. Re: Take Two Financials - GTA5 Sells > 32M Feb 4, 2014, 00:36 Kosumo

That's alot of very high priced hookers with very large piles of coke on their backs. Reminds me of last tue....

Could it sell 50 million total copies* in it's life time? Who knows.

*fingers crossed for the PC version.

News Comments > Take Two Financials - GTA5 Sells > 32M
4. Re: Take Two Financials - GTA5 Sells > $32M Feb 3, 2014, 17:51 Kosumo

Holy Fuck Shocked  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jan 29, 2014, 20:33 Kosumo

I've never played a MMO but I do love what I hear of Eve.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
30. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 26, 2014, 17:16 Kosumo

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:38:
jacobvandy wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 11:31:
Objectively bad games do not top the Steam best sellers for weeks on end... So go ahead and keep on with your meaningless hate, but don't tire yourself out too soon; there's no telling how long it'll be on this list.

bla bla bla. Already have my request in for a refund.

You know SIMS is one of the most purchased games ever? Nuff said.

Whats wrong with the SIMS? It's a fine game if thats what your looking for. Thats why it sold so many copies.

Your looking like more the fool for buying something you regret and using the 'while drunk' defense.

The problems not with the game (Dayz) or Steam, the problem is with you. Your an informed Gamer knowing that the product was Alpha. How much hand holding do you need?

No wonder you have such a stupid quote at the end of your posts.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Arnold Works at Gold's Jan 24, 2014, 21:13 Kosumo

I find it hard to believe that a bar is watering down their beer for a few reasons. First, does it not just come out of a keg - the trouble to mix in water while going though the pipes to the taps is not that easy and second what if a rep from the beer company comes in and try the beer and find it's not right and the bar is messing with it.

Now I can believe that the beer taste diffent (due to it coming from a keg).

Re - cans, I don't mind but drink mostly out of bottles. What I do find changes the taste/experance of the beer is if it has been cold then warm then cold then warm then cold over the distrobution chain.

Letting the tempeture of it change, changes the taste imho.

PS I have poor secnes of taste (to go with my shockingly bad spelling)

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches
41. Re: Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches Jan 22, 2014, 22:23 Kosumo

First signs of early on set 'all new kick to win' Duke Nukem Forever levels of fanboismim I smell.

(as in been yard working and I smell bad)

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches
37. Re: Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches Jan 22, 2014, 18:05 Kosumo

BobBob wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 18:00:
I wonder how many starving children $37,0000,000 could feed.

I don't know. I wonder how many starving children your ISP bill could feed for a month?

News Comments > 2013's Top Free-to-Play Games
40. Re: 2013's Top Free-to-Play Games Jan 20, 2014, 15:22 Kosumo

Star Citizen bets then all thought. $35+ million and its gameplay is just walking around a hangar. With peoples buying internet ships for hundreds of dollars just to have in their hangar. Totally the future of gaming!  

1868 Comments. 94 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo