Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2003 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition, Steamworks & PC Support
26. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition, Steamworks & PC Support May 6, 2011, 19:25 Kosumo

Is shilling for this goozex.com site literally all you post about anymore?

I know, but Jerykk posting

I'm tempted to pre-order just to show appreciation for a well-done port.

was more shocking! Shocked (He is the great preacher of try before you buy!)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

General Discussion > Duke Forever
5. Re: Duke Forever May 6, 2011, 00:48 Kosumo

That cos he is getting old and their is only 2 gun hoslters on his walking frame.  

News Comments > RAGE "Shrouded Clan" Trailer
30. Re: RAGE May 5, 2011, 20:22 Kosumo

If they where playing that with a controller, why at 2.42 in does it say "E" (to push) open the door and at 3.02 "E' to put the red key in the door (that's so id).

I would say the aiming did look like it could of been a controller though. (or shit mouse set up)

News Comments > RAGE "Shrouded Clan" Trailer
17. Re: RAGE May 5, 2011, 16:44 Kosumo

I thought the AI was improved over what I had earlier seen, and I did not see a single body fade away like I had seen in some of the earlier videos.

It's looking ok.(ish)

General Discussion > Duke Forever
1. Duke Forever May 4, 2011, 23:20 Kosumo

What is the best and worst the people expect out of Duke Nukem Forever? (if it does come out)

This is more to get rid of that spam that is [Scarlet Legacy] post, but would still be keen to hear peoples best and worst.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Delayed
6. Re: Mass Effect 3 Delayed May 4, 2011, 19:38 Kosumo

Hopefully not - the second was too streamlined compared to the first. Any more streamlining and we may end up with a 2D Side-scroller that plays itself!

Never! They are working on making the render of planet scanning in true 3D - IT"S WHAT THE FANS WANT!

nin - well that should help push up the price and demand on atari 2600 joysticks, I've still got 3 of them!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
58. Re: Out of the Blue May 3, 2011, 21:07 Kosumo

Like I'm simply incompatible with the modern day because I lack the ability to speak in gross generalizations and ridiculous extremes and actually believe the crap I spew.

Form a guy who posted this only 10 hours ago

You are seriously equating people celebrating the death of a bloodthirsty savage killer with Muslims celebrating the deaths of innocent men women and children who never did a thing to them?

It's OK, they will still be making CoD games for you in 10 years, don't give up on us now, the best CoD will be like CoD 26 like Wrestlemania!

News Comments > Elemental - War of Magic Patched
1. Re: Elemental - War of Magic Patched May 3, 2011, 18:06 Kosumo

Added a new game option to adjust Movie volume.

That's sweet as then, it's all this game was missing a release. Shifty

News Comments > Out of the Blue
54. Re: Out of the Blue May 3, 2011, 16:45 Kosumo

Did not He just get the standard C.I.A. retirement plan for their non-American agents?

So if crowds of people in the middle east start celebrating in the streets when some 'terrorist' kill US soldiers on patrol in Iraq, you would be fine with that Prez because the are not innocent men.

There has been plenty on innocent men women and children who never did a thing to them, killed by the US Army after all.

As for xXBatmanXx calling him a coward when the US like to sit in a room at home and fly their un-manned drones to kill people .... well that's rich. I'm sure with equility of arms he would have been happy to fight on a more open standard Battlefield, but someone had trained him to fight asymetical warfare instead, I wonder who that was?

I've never believe this has been about religon, but politics and the way he felt the Americans had controlled and used other countries and people.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Apr 29, 2011, 22:22 Kosumo

Is this the patch that makes Portal 2 not have free DLC?*

*it's a 'is this the patch joke'

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Interview
3. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Apr 29, 2011, 00:10 Kosumo

ditto  

News Comments > Portal 2 DLC This Summer
29. Re: Portal 2 DLC This Summer Apr 27, 2011, 22:48 Kosumo

/Kosumo points at Tumbler

Hahahahahahahahhahaha

Your very poorly informed on this topic. You know that most of the patched in maps for TF2 and hats and weapons are made by the community and released thought Valve right? So how is Valve trying to stop the community from making and releasing stuff again?

Your not in the Valve camp cos your mum did not sign the paper for you to go on the camping trip. (plus the camp did not have facilities for special people) (and it cost more that $2)

Please, keep posting it this tread, it's so funny.

News Comments > LucasArts Signs Unreal Engine 3 Deal
19. Re: LucasArts Sign Unreal Engine 3 Deal Apr 26, 2011, 17:06 Kosumo

Monkey Island where Guybrush goes crazy and shoots up everyone. (in a tie in, he becomes Darth Guybrush) (<- or would that be Threepwood?)  

News Comments > Easter Legal Briefs
2. Re: Easter Legal Briefs Apr 24, 2011, 15:47 Kosumo

Hilarious though they may be, I have to wonder what the point of these tricks is

Well I'd say it's an attempt to protect the value of their product. Weather its worked well or not is another story.
Some people have a really problem with people using software that they have made, without the user paying for the work that has gone into making the product.
You know, it's pretty logical really.

News Comments > Failed Portal Prequel Details
26. Re: Failed Portal Prequel Details Apr 22, 2011, 01:24 Kosumo

edit: Quick search has turned up Kosumo as the memory molester.

Not only than, he's been taking money out of my wallet.

News Comments > Failed Portal Prequel Details
20. Re: Failed Portal Prequel Details Apr 21, 2011, 20:44 Kosumo

Fuck You Tumbler, your and your Spoiler you big poo!

I hope you get a really bad hair cut to pay us back for that.

Even thought I've finish single player, your spoiler has gone and spoiled my memories of it.

Fuck You!, You bad hair cut wearing poo.

Jester

Lots of Love, Kos

News Comments > Over a Million Man-Hours of DNF Development
32. Re: Over a Million Man-Hours of DNF Development Apr 21, 2011, 17:05 Kosumo

"Hide the salami" with your mom.

Your mum joke are universal with gaming, it's the best part! Thumbsup

News Comments > Portal 2 User Review Backlash
110. Re: Portal 2 User Review Backlash Apr 20, 2011, 17:16 Kosumo

I feel that the loading screen are there because some of the levels start in a slightly diffent place than the last finished unlike in portal 1 where it done that 'frosted glass' loading thing. (not always but it dose happen)

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Portal 2
34. Re: Ships Ahoy - Portal 2 Apr 19, 2011, 17:10 Kosumo

Up to chapter 6, my only minor whinge is I do not find that the voice of "Whelly" (the blue sphare thing) fits - it's to human, I would have like to have it with a little fx on it.  

News Comments > Portal 2 Nears
85. Re: Portal 2 Nears Apr 18, 2011, 23:51 Kosumo

Well, all in all, it's close now, I hope it's a good game we all enjoy it.

See you guys on the other side of the portal.

Valve lying started with the cake Chef Cake

2003 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo