Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 1868 (Pro)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > More GTA V Indications?
22. Re: More GTA V Indications? Mar 29, 2011, 16:17 Kosumo

Always thought that GTA should pop over to overseas cites like London (as they have in the past) and Melbourne, Austraila and somewhere in South America. (all in the next GTA, just use the airports like in San Andreas)

P.S. maybe some where in the middle east too, so we could hang with Yusuf caln some more.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crysis 2 DirectX 11 Speculation
26. Re: Crysis 2 DirectX 11 Speculation Mar 28, 2011, 18:47 Kosumo

Whats the word on the enemy AI in this game? (cos to me that more important than the graphics)  

News Comments > Op Ed
17. Re: Op Ed Mar 28, 2011, 17:53 Kosumo

Well put Prez.

Did any others here play "Super Columbine Massacre RPG!"?

While some found it most offensive, I found it on of the most artistic games I've ever played.

The guy who made it, Danny Ladonne, was hammered pillow to post in the mainstream media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Columbine_Massacre_RPG!

So far I've yet to go on any killing rampages in real life and don't think I will. (once when I was really angry I punched a empty cardboard box, I felt bad afterwards.)

News Comments > Portal 2 "Bot Trust" Trailer
10. Re: Portal 2 "Bot Trust" Trailer Mar 28, 2011, 16:53 Kosumo

There MUST be a Cave Johnson Vs Saxton Hale fighting game, There MUST!  

News Comments > Blizzard: "There Are Lots of Projects That We're Not Talking About"
2. Re: Blizzard: Mar 28, 2011, 16:48 Kosumo

Big money in your world is, what, $10? - You seem to always be looking to get games for super cheap $2 trade deal shit.  

News Comments > Avalanche on Piracy, DRM, and Ports
3. Re: Avalanche on Piracy, DRM, and Ports Mar 26, 2011, 15:13 Kosumo

So did he just announce that all their games from now on will just use a charity box system where you just pay what you want? WOW Shocked  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Delayed Until June
51. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Delayed Until June Mar 24, 2011, 20:07 Kosumo

LOL Hoop, Randy anit every gonna let him go then  

News Comments > Space Marine in August
1. Re: Space Marine in August Mar 23, 2011, 21:56 Kosumo

Zerg Rush!  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 22, 2011, 20:45 Kosumo

Batman ftw  

News Comments > Portal 2 Panels Trailer
6. Re: Portal 2 Panels Trailer Mar 22, 2011, 16:42 Kosumo

I thought I was lucky having four walls and a roof to live under, now I want panels.

I now have panel envy.

News Comments > Dragon Age II SecuROM Follow-up
28. Re: Dragon Age II SecuROM Follow-up Mar 20, 2011, 20:33 Kosumo

DRM does not work. It's that simple.

Wrong

If I go and buy a copy of Crysis right now in a shop and bring it home and install it, the DRM stops me from then going over to my friend place and installing it on his PC so we both have copies.

Just because you feel that it takes very little know how to apply a 'hack' dose not mean that most people do.

Alot of PC owner have very little understanding of that stuff, where as you have heaps o knowlage of it. (you've been doing that kind of stuff for years?)

edit - There is shit loads of people who can't even update drivers, virus programme, internet explores, ect.

Just ask anyone who has ever worked in a help desk for software.

18. Re: Dragon Age II SecuROM Follow-up Mar 20, 2011, 17:40 Kosumo

I might be gay and enjoy semen and dick sucking. I just can't see why you keep bring it up in a computer game site. And in such a way as to use it in a offensive manor (sounds like your hating on gay people). When I'm sure you don't need to to get your point across.

I agree with what you say sometimes, other times I don't.

I think it dose a disservice to your aguement to keep saying "semen, dick suckers, ect". It makes it look like you are mad and angry and therefore not open to have a open look at the issue, you look very bias against EA/any big corp, and so pro-indies that you are just cheerleading on one side and being nasty to the other side.

You stated that EA would lose stright away in court. Well I don't think that would be the case (they may or may not lose, but I'm sure that they would be aloud to mount a defence)

What your reason for not being the guy who takes them to court then?

12. Re: Dragon Age II SecuROM Follow-up Mar 20, 2011, 17:11 Kosumo

You should go see a good psychologist about these issue (cock sucking, semen) you keep bring up and projecting on other ASeven.

I think you have gone pass just being vial with it and it starting to look like you've had a bit of trauma in your life.

Or you may just be 15, I don't know.

8. Re: Dragon Age II SecuROM Follow-up Mar 20, 2011, 16:22 Kosumo

If RYG was a TV sitcom, the second episode of the first season would revolve around a dude jumping over a shark. Outtahere  

News Comments > Cancelled Fallout Film Treatment
9. Re: Cancelled Fallout Film Treatment Mar 19, 2011, 21:29 Kosumo

spindoctor wrote on Mar 19, 2011, 14:56:
When you try and make a 2 hour movie out of a 100 hour game, it's rather obvious that most of the content won't make the cut right?

I don't think the movie was ever gonna have turn based combat in it so forgive me if I think you are over stating that Fallout had 100 hours of content.

News Comments > WBIE Makes Unreal Commitment
3. Re: WBIE Makes Unreal Commitment Mar 17, 2011, 15:55 Kosumo

Sigh - more baltar generic comments for next 3 years..  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham City Trailer, Campaign Length
13. Re: Batman: Arkham City Trailer, Campaign Length Mar 16, 2011, 15:45 Kosumo

Hey Creston, are you having trouble with Gfwl just with Batman or any game you try (D.O.W. 2, Dirt 2, ect)?

If you log into DoW2 (and it log into Gfwl) then leave DoW and run Batman dose it run as though you are logged in Gfwl?

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Pi Is (still) Wrong. Mar 14, 2011, 21:13 Kosumo

Are you saying the Pi is a lie?

Your freaking me out!

News Comments > Dragon Age II Beta Patch
12. Re: Dragon Age II Beta Patch Mar 13, 2011, 19:02 Kosumo

From the man (space captain) with all perspectives and none at all, at the same time.

Oh My God, Teddy seems to be able to at lest enjoy the game, must be loving the EA cock juice! /sarcasm

News Comments > Official EA Dragon Age 2 Follow-ups
3. Re: Official EA Dragon Age 2 Follow-ups Mar 13, 2011, 16:45 Kosumo

Same as the nice try of Reclaim Your Games (still m.i.a.) at slandering the game with claims of SecuROM DRM, which have not even close to be proven right yet people are posting it like it was a fact.

Just like ASeven, I hope this leads to a lawsuit, one in which EA sues Reclaim Your Games for slander.

edit - added DRM

1868 Comments. 94 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo