Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2020 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable
18. Re: Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable Oct 17, 2012, 16:10 Kosumo

deqer wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 12:29:
Verno wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 12:19:
They probably notified Valve but didn't get a response back, they are notoriously difficult to contact at times.
I kinda hate companies that end up like this.

I mean, seriously, why is it our problem that you do not have the resources to handle all the communication you get from millions of people, to a point where you have to filter/ignore everyone or have a long queue or whatever. That's not my problem, that's your problem.

If you can't handle all the communication that comes in from millions of people, then maybe you shouldn't be in business trying to service millions of people...

Except that it's Verno who is calling them 'notoriously difficult to contact at times', that does not automaticly make that statement true - I have contacted them twice over about 8 years and been contacted back both times within a couple of days.

When was a that they became 'notoriously difficult to contact'? Was it when you where moaning your ass off over Valve telling 'lies' (breaking their promise)re Left4Dead support?

Anyone else to back up that Valve are any more difficult to contact than any other large game/software studio?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
4. Re: Diablo III Patched Oct 17, 2012, 04:31 Kosumo

Is this the patch that makes this Auction House a Game?  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown
153. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 14, 2012, 00:24 Kosumo

Fletch wrote on Oct 13, 2012, 17:52:
What a shit game. This isn't X-Com in the least. Just another dumbed-down money-grab created by console kiddies who have NO CLUE what made X-Com great. I could tell early on, when the developers started talking about how they would "improve" certain aspects of the game, that they were actually removing/changing exactly what made it a great game. Evenything that made X-Com X-Com is either entirely missing from this pile of shit, or is so simplified/automated it takes strategy completely out of the game. Where's my (functional) Geoscape? My multiple bases? My ability to outfit my teams as I see fit? Random maps? Ability to transfer items between team members? Interact with ground? Crouching? And what is with all these fucking cutscenes and QT events? A narrative? X-Com don't need a fucking NARRATIVE! PC gamers want to make it THEIR game, played how boldly or carefully they choose to play it, not follow some narrative-on-rails! Aliens invade, earthlings fight back. THAT'S all the fucking narrative a PC gamer needs to play X-Com! And, TIME UNITS? Where are my fucking time units?!?! The developers actually thought that time units were too much for the ADD-addled console crowd to deal with, SO THEY SIMPLY REMOVED THEM! How motherfucking stupid they must believe console kiddies are to remove something so fucking SIMPLE and straightforward as time units!

STILL waiting for someone to make X-Com, and not some "reimagined" dreck onto which they have simply slapped an X-Com title. This game blows. IT IS NOT X-COM! Fans of X-Com don't want the game "reimagined". We want X-Com modernized for today's COMPUTERS, not lobotomized for today's consoles! And as long as games are designed for multiple platforms, PC gamers will continue to want for good PC games.

Fuck you, Firaxis! FUCK YOU!

Thats so funny, now much money did they rob you of since you hate it so much - you should ask for a refund and they may give you one.

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company TV Series Planned
2. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company TV Series Planned Oct 8, 2012, 20:29 Kosumo

Total wtf?  

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Oct 7, 2012, 03:45 Kosumo

Lol - Dawn if War

so now they are not so sure that the war will start?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 27, 2012, 19:18 Kosumo

This is total cover up - the guy who did the report is also the same guy who should have been overseeing the GCSB for the past 8 months and said nothing until Dotcom's lawyer presented this in court - this report (the Nezor report) is not indpendant in any way shape or form.

I hope the government falls over this - John Key is a lair.

News Comments > OS X Call of Duty: Black Ops Next Week
1. Re: OS X Call of Duty: Black Ops Next Week Sep 23, 2012, 01:49 Kosumo

Shit, excuse me while I rush out to by a Mac!  

News Comments > BIS Espionage Charges Follow-Up
11. Re: BIS Espionage Charges Follow-Up Sep 17, 2012, 21:47 Kosumo

If Russia was to attack Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?
- MajorD

Sir, I demand utu, I, at the time I read that had a mouthful of fresh passionfruit and fijoia muffin, and was unable to laugh out loud leading to a near death experanice of which all I remember was that as I died, the last thing going thought my head was that bad bad bad joke.

I demand a smiley face as utu!

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock Beta Editor on Steam
17. Re: Legend of Grimrock Beta Editor on Steam Sep 12, 2012, 18:50 Kosumo

I want to see a "Keith the Theif" remake if anyone knows of that game - Noughty Dog software I think?

edit - My bad it was "Keef the Theif"

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 2012, 20:09.

News Comments > Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit
152. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 8, 2012, 07:26 Kosumo

Totally classic thread 9/10

And may I say without getting involved, reading the (oldest) first page of Stanly Manly posting history was intresting being it starting 2003 and his opinions on thing which, some have been proven right and other wrong, where well formed and informative for the most part.

just my 2 cents.

Oh, and NO straw man in Draugr's post 135 'Child labor laws' at all.

that's 2 more cents.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 2012, 07:33.

News Comments > Game Reviews
5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2012, 19:45 Kosumo

Backing Rigs on this totally - I enjoyed out of eight reviews and DEMAND they continue!  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 23, 2012, 04:15 Kosumo

When your third in-line to the Throne of Great Britan - you may 'need' to do something but you don't 'have' to do anything. (except kill you grandma, dad and older brother)  

News Comments > EA Exploring Sale?
6. Re: EA Exploring Sale? Aug 16, 2012, 21:40 Kosumo

Anyone from Vegus here? What are the odds on of Notch buying E.A. by 2025?  

News Comments > More TF2 Mann versus Machine Details
11. Re: More TF2 Mann versus Machine Details Aug 15, 2012, 22:46 Kosumo

plus wait for a free server for your to auto que in.

like 39 mins as I type

about 10000 in line for 4 free server with 86 servers full (all *6)

News Comments > C&C Generals 2 Becoming F2P Command & Conquer
51. Re: C&C Generals 2 Becoming F2P Command & Conquer Aug 15, 2012, 20:53 Kosumo

While I'm a fan of Vavle, I see that their new Mann Vs Machine update has a level of $ for a token to use to play for stuff.

Wait to see how it's done.

Also, this C&C game is behind the time, Relic with Company of Heroes online try this model and have return to making a full CoH 2.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Tomorrow
11. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Tomorrow Aug 15, 2012, 00:55 Kosumo

I'm going unemployed beggar, though will most likely end up a sex worker.  

News Comments > Diablo III Starter Edition
2. Re: Diablo III Starter Edition Aug 14, 2012, 19:43 Kosumo

Anxious Tickling Tears  

News Comments > TF2 Mann vs. Machine Update Wednesday
32. Re: TF2 Mann vs. Machine Update Wednesday Aug 14, 2012, 18:04 Kosumo

I believe that they mean the franchise of Counter Strike, as in turning it into a commercel (for sale) product.

Much like Portal and Team Fortress.

8. Re: TF2 Mann vs. Machine Update Wednesday Aug 14, 2012, 00:40 Kosumo

I'm picking that they are using some of their horde a.i. from L4D2 so it's more like Team4dead.

Still the best fun free can buy imho.

1. Re: TF2 Mann vs. Machine Update Wednesday Aug 13, 2012, 20:50 Kosumo

The Team Fortress fun just keeps on coming.  

2020 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo