Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2018 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 02:06 Kosumo

Sorry to hear that too, Elf. If it helps, I can smoke a fat joint on your behalf?

Also, I don't want to blame the cats, but I gonna blame the cats - you know they all conspire against humans.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The War Z Trademark Issue
11. Re: The War Z Trademark Issue Dec 25, 2012, 01:55 Kosumo

This could all be advioded if only the USA and the USSR had gone to nuclear war - I bet this would not have happened.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 19:13 Kosumo

I love Die Hard 2.

Just had Christmas lunch, the origanl Charlie and the Choclate Factory was on. Gene Wilder was amazing in that movie.

News Comments > Crysis 3 Trailer
14. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 23, 2012, 19:33 Kosumo

mag wrote on Dec 23, 2012, 19:28:
Krizzen wrote on Dec 23, 2012, 19:04:
This new genre of "games" really needs a name. You know, the type of game that blurs the line between interactive game and plain old movie? They need a name, especially the ones that blur it so much that it's more of an interactive movie than an actual game featuring actual gameplay elements.

iMovie perhaps?

JRPG?

iMurder Simulator?

News Comments > Maxis: That's Rain on Your Leg
71. Re: Maxis: That's Rain on Your Leg Dec 23, 2012, 04:07 Kosumo

This smell totally like Spore - remember that game, No? Well, this is the reason why.  

PC Gaming > Far Cry 3 save system annoyances
4. Re: Far Cry 3 save system annoyances Dec 22, 2012, 18:11 Kosumo

I agree it's a total shit console inspired save system.

My sister enjoys watching me play games and she misses a lot of story due to them happening when she is not around. I would save and reload these parts for her, but that not a option with Far Cry.

I don't mind now you alway restart at safehouse or other 'spot' that much.

I have been enjoying the game thought, some good free from combat at times (sometimes, not so much).

I've just started on the second large island.

News Comments > etc., etc.
10. Re: etc., etc. Dec 22, 2012, 00:05 Kosumo

I blame the lack of killer ED-209 robots in every school. The NRA are a bunch of tree hugging, missiory style hedgehog loving poofs!  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2012, 23:04 Kosumo

Well if you do come to NZ, don't expect much for our justice system, it's rapidly becoming third world if ask me - which you didn't.

tot Snuh

News Comments > Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics
10. Re: Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics Dec 14, 2012, 21:56 Kosumo

Is this the same guy who said some silly thing about the numbers of time his game was pirated (like 20 million copies,Crysis), which may be true, but if your gonna say it, could you show us how you came to that number in a relieably way?

Who is now saying

Yerli: On Warface, right now, weíre at a peak count of about 150 or so. Warface is a true triple-A investment for us. Our companyís intention is to make games that are accessible for everyone for free, as long as they want to play it for free. In this world, the way I see it is that nobody has to be a pirate anymore. Everybody can be legal. If somebody wants to play, letís say, the next Crysis game, in my ideal world there will be a free-to-play component to that. If people donít want to pay money for it, they can just play it. They can still be part of the community.

I'd say that it is great to see that he is learning and changing with the time like some around hear have said, and is also and exsample of how these companies know this, but can't just change over night, it takes them time/projects which can be years.

We are seeing the change more now I believe.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2012, 21:34 Kosumo

It's not about guns as such but about the level of weapon used in such attacks. A knife only leads to injures in that case.(or possible some deaths still), a 9mm pistol can easily kill half a dozen people.

Every day modern life requires knife for many every day task, I don't think modern life requires guns for every day task. (At lest I'd hope it does not in America - the 'greatest country on earth' I'm told)

Also, as to the NFL talk, I'm loving it and winning bets due to reading what you guys are picking, If it got the jarvo/crestron (such bad spelling) pick and the odds are right, I'm on it, manly the late Sunday (which is 2pmish here in NZ) games and the Monday Night games.

Won several hundred on the Bengils v Egales due to their picks, if they keep it up and I keep the winning up, there could be a few games gifted posted Superbowl

News Comments > GSC Game World Refutes S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Sale Claim
11. Re: GSC Game World Refutes S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Sale Claim Dec 13, 2012, 14:55 Kosumo

Is this just an anomalie?  

News Comments > Dunwall City Trials Released for Dishonored
12. Re: Dunwall City Trials Released for Dishonored Dec 11, 2012, 16:43 Kosumo

Snuggle Truck sucks and is bad and it can fuck you up ......

..... Now, Cuddle Train is where it's at, total innocent and loving.

Cuddle Train for 2016!

toot toot!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2012, 22:33 Kosumo

Prez has a Snuggle Trunk problem. Total problem. I thought you guys are his friends, why are you all not trying to help him?

You can Snuggle Trunk to much you know!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Nov 28, 2012, 23:02 Kosumo

What are you guys on about? I'm sure this will be a great game worth the price, I sure it will be on the best digital download service yet soon for a sweet price.

Pirate Bay is good like that.

Puke Outtahere

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2012, 15:56 Kosumo

What Cutter say.

It also goes for the Hobbit movie to be made in the UK - it's lies, Peter Jackson and Warner Brothers used it as a way of getting more tax payer cash from the govement and they only say they where going to, to avoid the negitave light it paints them in.

Their reason was the actor union (which, in New Zealand is the weakest in the western world) yet because this union, they would move production to the UK which has much stronger union, by whom rules Peter would have to play by.

This is all about giving Warner Brothers 83 million dollars (a tax break) and Peter the employment rules that he wants.

They should be good movies thought

News Comments > Intel Killing Off Desktop/Enthusiast PCs?
72. Re: Intel Killing Off Desktop/Enthusiast PCs? Nov 27, 2012, 17:23 Kosumo

Competition can be good, Competition can be taken to far and be bad, both happen.

To think that competition is alway good is very dangerous.

News Comments > Op Ed
78. Re: Op Ed Nov 25, 2012, 17:26 Kosumo

That is a big document with lots of numbers, I'm not gonna read it all (76 Pages) could you point to the part dealing with where you get that concultion please?  

News Comments > Op Ed
75. Re: Op Ed Nov 25, 2012, 17:08 Kosumo

When you say 'pay 4x more tax' do you mean they pay like 4 million dollars while the working class on pay 1 million or do you mean they are taxed at %40 while the working class is taxed at %10?

Can you clear that up for me?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Nov 25, 2012, 16:16 Kosumo

Did CliffyB make a female clone of himself?  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Nov 22, 2012, 18:06 Kosumo

Cutter wrote on Nov 22, 2012, 15:10:
ForgedReality wrote on Nov 22, 2012, 13:30:
Virginity detected. Both stories.

As well as severe obesity and BO as well.

Well done on breaking the world record Cutter

2018 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo