Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 1957 (Pro)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Standalone DayZ Coming
43. Re: Standalone DayZ Coming Aug 7, 2012, 19:14 Kosumo

I've had a great time with Dayz (mod) but the last 2 days I played both ended with hackers teleporting around killing players - very sad.

Not much point in playing where you can be kill at anytime by a 13 year old hacking.

Server pops are dropping fast over last week since the influx of new players since sales - due to it atracting hackers.

Wish it never got this main stream.

I can see why hackers would like it due to they get great fun out of ruining things for others, and when you can cheat and kill those who have worked for 5 days on their charactors, well, it's a greifers wet dream.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financial: WoW Subs Drop to 9.1M
15. Re: Activision Blizzard Financial: WoW Subs Drop to 9.1M Aug 2, 2012, 22:47 Kosumo

Any way you cut it, those are still amazing numbers.

To have had the amount of sub that they have had for has long as they have .... well that why so many want to try to get some of the WoW pie.

News Comments > Diablo III Armory Rumor
25. Re: Diablo III Armory Rumor Aug 2, 2012, 00:29 Kosumo

Creston wrote on Aug 1, 2012, 12:49:
RollinThundr wrote on Aug 1, 2012, 12:13:
In before Krowen calls everyone including Blue a troll for just posting a story on Diablo 3.

There are still people that don't have Krovven on ignore? Amazing.

Creston

What a totally cool comment - Blue should add a voting so we can all vote this up Thumbsup

RollinThundr and Creston, will you have our superbaby?

News Comments > GTA Viral Marketing
3. Re: GTA Viral Marketing Aug 2, 2012, 00:18 Kosumo

At last, something I can relate to in a computer game.

"At first, I was nervous about giving up my identity and sleeping with all of those men, but I really enjoy it now."
- Mary Fortune, Liberty City

They are saying what I think she would say!

I love you Mary Fortune!

News Comments > The WarZ Announced
16. Re: The WarZ Announced Jul 20, 2012, 00:56 Kosumo

How much subs for this BoobMMO? I'm keen, and how long till you drop a Assexpantion pack?

mmmm grinding boobs mmmmm

News Comments > Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer
5. Re: Deadpool Game Teaser Trailer Jul 15, 2012, 18:26 Kosumo

Look's to me like Duke Nukem as just pulled on a red and black body shoot and is thinking he can now be edgy again. (like a Duke Nukem/Spiderman cross - wtf?)  

News Comments > Vivendi Seeking Activision Buyers
68. Re: Vivendi Seeking Activision Buyers Jul 11, 2012, 20:55 Kosumo

Sepharo wrote on Jul 11, 2012, 20:35:
Had to do a triple take there... Got ASeven and Agent.X7 confused.

I see A's and 7's and I think we got a Jekyll Hyde situation goin on.

I'm sure some where on the internet there is someone who is trolling thier other split personality for real without them knowing whats going on. Crazy

News Comments > Hit Monkey Revealed
7. Re: Hit Monkey Revealed Jul 7, 2012, 19:07 Kosumo

So is Hit Monkey a auto-tune program for Justin Beiber wantabes?  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
16. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 1, 2012, 19:01 Kosumo

While I find it great fun - I would say that it is still rough in places (and probly will always be due to Arma engine)

The gear interface is shocking and there are other problems but if you want atmophareic survival in a zombie world - it's got that nailed.

You will be murder by others but there are also many out there looking to group up.

It's a good brutal game.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 1, 2012, 18:47 Kosumo

Arma 2 and Dayz - Thats alot of beans just spawning in there on the beach to be taken

(Yes, I know, you don't spawn with beans no more)

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 29, 2012, 02:10 Kosumo

Now aproprate that it was AMI stadium then, AMI the Insurance company was under insured too and got gap funding from the goverment.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 28, 2012, 17:55 Kosumo

nin wrote on Jun 28, 2012, 17:13:
No tornados though ... not yet anyway.

Do you get a lot of those? We tend to have more than our share here in the midwest (of the US).

On behalf of Hoop, I would say that I don't think the south island gets tornados, just an over run of hobbit extras and cold snow falls, with the odd gumboot throwing contest.

Whats your thought's on what should happen with a new stadium Hoop's? - I don't wanta see big money ($250 million plus) spend anytime soon (6-10 years) on a new covered stadium that will only compete with the Otago one while there still no city center.

That kind of money could do a lot good but I'm sure there will be calls to use it to build soon (Heard John Key talking new stadium over last weekend)

News Comments > Magna Mundi Cancelled
26. Re: Magna Mundi Cancelled Jun 20, 2012, 23:49 Kosumo

Did I hear Magna Mundi are relocating to Rhode Island?  

News Comments > Valve's Economist
5. Re: Valve's Economist Jun 15, 2012, 23:42 Kosumo

As an economist, he is gonna be so pissed off when he find out that they are using cardboard box full of money to hold up bookshelf.

Don't think an economist is gonna see that as good use of cash.

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes
49. Re: Hotfix... Jun 14, 2012, 17:46 Kosumo

JohnBirshire wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 17:24:
This isn't 1990, and this isn't a console game.

Your 50% right in that statement.

So many much moaning about loot drops - thats all Diablo is - a loot drop game - amaze me how that hooks so many people. (Don't get me wrong, those who enjoy it more power to you, just I don't think of that as strong gameplay form a gamer point of veiw)

News Comments > "38 Studios Spouse" Speaks
40. Re: Jun 13, 2012, 20:05 Kosumo

Oink Oink Oink

I did not choke on the pixels but I did have a laugh over them.

If you think that it's cool to have 3 children living off one wage (The wife maybe working but I don't know about that) and then have a cry on-line when the company folds (even when it was back by government money - why not bank money?) then more power to you.

The Mum and Dad made the choice for the family, and it was a dud. Live with it. Flame me all you want, but please when you're done, send my bacon to children who are worst off in Afganaistan.

News Comments > "38 Studios Spouse" Speaks
35. Re: Jun 13, 2012, 18:12 Kosumo

Smellfinger wrote on Jun 13, 2012, 17:38:
ASeven wrote on Jun 13, 2012, 16:36:
The only tragic thing is that there's now families who are in dire straits and are not to be blamed for this mess.

I feel no sympathy for someone who can't hack it in the entertainment industry and goes on the dole because they can't do anything practical. The American economic toilet is clogged with computer jockeys who produce nothing of intrinsic value. Hopefully a percentage of the ones who lose work in the decaying video game industry become productive members of society by taking up a trade or going back to college to become something useful like an engineer.

Totally agree, having 3 kids, a wife, a dog and a cat and working (trying to support them on the one wage) in the video game side of the entertainment industry is totally asking for trouble. And moving across the country for the job? - is that cos it's his dream job or is it the only one he could get?

It's sad but I'll save my tears for children getting killed in wars zones/drone strike.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Jun 13, 2012, 04:33 Kosumo

I bet he has an ok looking palace by now.  

News Comments > Diablo III Asia Downtime to Remove Duped Items
28. Re: Diablo III Asia Downtime to Remove Duped Items Jun 11, 2012, 23:30 Kosumo

Well to me, the proof will be in what they do, not what has happened.

If the fact that it is all ways on DRM/Single-player means that they have good data recording and can tell what is a dupe item and what is a ilget (true) item due to them generating all real items server side and they can manage what as happened, then anit that better than un-controlled item duping?

I just wish to ask those who are against the all ways on DRM, what would they have done to help keep the intergrty (lack of cheating) in an AAA (i hate that term) title that was design to be played online in co-op?

Cheating wreck a lot of online gaming and I'm happy that people are making an effort to combat it.

There will always be cheating thought.

Anyone got any answers to cheating other than always on?

News Comments > Vivendi to Discuss Activision Sale?
10. Re: Vivendi to Discuss Activision Sale? Jun 7, 2012, 22:43 Kosumo

Ahumado wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 21:59:
Well leaks happen...ain't so private anymore. Bet ya Obama's team of highly skilled leakers is involved

Totally.

Now can the first six posters on this topic please learn how to get politics into the thread earler ... ok, Thanks

1957 Comments. 98 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo