Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 1955 (Pro)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
80. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Nov 14, 2012, 18:11 Kosumo

touché Kiss  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
71. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Nov 14, 2012, 16:02 Kosumo

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 12:02:
And the lack of a PC version puts this firmly in the "don't give a shit" category.

Says the guy who then post 6 more times in the thread.

Now I bet you someone who "don't give a shit" truly about something is anyone reading you trolling form Rockstar.

Go on, be a man and hold your word, don't read or post anymore in GTAV stuff if you really don't give a shit.

News Comments > Black Ops II Disc Mix-up Reward
16. Re: Black Ops II Disc Mix-up Reward Nov 14, 2012, 02:19 Kosumo

Should not Activision be in trouble for selling (even if it's just disk 2) someone else software?

I hope the FBI take them down like they did Megaupload!!

This would not happen if all software came on single 5 1/4 floppies.

News Comments > PC Minecraft Sells 8 Million
25. Re: PC Minecraft Sells 8 Million Nov 12, 2012, 17:03 Kosumo

Hey Enahs, I'd been keen on a mod like that for all games. What more could you want?  

News Comments > MoH SEAL Consultants Reprimanded
31. Re: MoH SEAL Consultants Reprimanded Nov 9, 2012, 21:54 Kosumo

I would have thought that attacking some camera/news crews with an aphachi (ah-64 attack helicopter) and then flying around to attack the civilians that come to their help and then attacking a van with children in it, would be at lest close to "some great evil being perpetuated" Kind of like this

I guess if you think it's cool to put US military operations at risk, or put Coalition lives at greater risk, you can turn Manning into a folk hero. You'd have to hold a sincere belief that al Qaeda and the Taliban remnant are morally superior to US/NATO forces to do so, however.

Only if you live in a us and them world which you clearly do.

News Comments > Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Released
3. Re: Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Release Nov 8, 2012, 23:24 Kosumo

Well, at lest they are using the episode 4 to 6 time line. That video was ok, I loled a little.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Week
16. Re: The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Wee Nov 8, 2012, 23:15 Kosumo

Man, election is over and already Blue is making cutbacks, what nex  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Details
9. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Details Nov 8, 2012, 17:27 Kosumo

Of those saying "more like San Anddrasa", what did you think of GTA:IV EFLC - Ballard of Gay Tony?  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Nov 2, 2012, 21:36 Kosumo

Thank was interesting to say the lest.

I thought it was NMA as in No Mutants Allowed, which was a bit like, 'WTF are they doing a Star Wars video?'

News Comments > Out of the Blue
102. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2012, 18:14 Kosumo

I must say I thought that Disney done a great job with The Muppets movie earlier in the year, was to me, very true to the oringal TV show.

Also, I can see them using Indiana Jones alot better than Lucus did.

I wonder if the epic flop that Star Wars - The old Republic was, had anything to do with the final price?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
75. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2012, 17:00 Kosumo

Wow - Disney has brought Lucusart (or film) and gonna make new Star Wars movies.

Disney - Star Wars

News Comments > Steam Top 10
15. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 28, 2012, 21:35 Kosumo

Slashman wrote on Oct 28, 2012, 19:54:
I only play games with an Awesome Derek Smart Button!
Wacky

News Comments > Steam Top 10
9. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 28, 2012, 19:26 Kosumo

I only play Quick Time Event games on rails - everything else is for the n00bs  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Elemental: Fallen Enchantress
37. Re: Ships Ahoy - Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Oct 23, 2012, 20:34 Kosumo

Alamar wrote on Oct 23, 2012, 20:09:

Oh and draginol... Can I have a job? : ) I can work remotely ; )

-Alamar

Is that due to teh sexual harassment side of being onsite? Date

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Trailer
9. Re: BioShock Infinite Trailer Oct 21, 2012, 22:52 Kosumo

Consoles are great at on rails - what the fuck you on about? Curtain  

News Comments > Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable
18. Re: Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable Oct 17, 2012, 16:10 Kosumo

deqer wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 12:29:
Verno wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 12:19:
They probably notified Valve but didn't get a response back, they are notoriously difficult to contact at times.
I kinda hate companies that end up like this.

I mean, seriously, why is it our problem that you do not have the resources to handle all the communication you get from millions of people, to a point where you have to filter/ignore everyone or have a long queue or whatever. That's not my problem, that's your problem.

If you can't handle all the communication that comes in from millions of people, then maybe you shouldn't be in business trying to service millions of people...

Except that it's Verno who is calling them 'notoriously difficult to contact at times', that does not automaticly make that statement true - I have contacted them twice over about 8 years and been contacted back both times within a couple of days.

When was a that they became 'notoriously difficult to contact'? Was it when you where moaning your ass off over Valve telling 'lies' (breaking their promise)re Left4Dead support?

Anyone else to back up that Valve are any more difficult to contact than any other large game/software studio?

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
4. Re: Diablo III Patched Oct 17, 2012, 04:31 Kosumo

Is this the patch that makes this Auction House a Game?  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown
153. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 14, 2012, 00:24 Kosumo

Fletch wrote on Oct 13, 2012, 17:52:
What a shit game. This isn't X-Com in the least. Just another dumbed-down money-grab created by console kiddies who have NO CLUE what made X-Com great. I could tell early on, when the developers started talking about how they would "improve" certain aspects of the game, that they were actually removing/changing exactly what made it a great game. Evenything that made X-Com X-Com is either entirely missing from this pile of shit, or is so simplified/automated it takes strategy completely out of the game. Where's my (functional) Geoscape? My multiple bases? My ability to outfit my teams as I see fit? Random maps? Ability to transfer items between team members? Interact with ground? Crouching? And what is with all these fucking cutscenes and QT events? A narrative? X-Com don't need a fucking NARRATIVE! PC gamers want to make it THEIR game, played how boldly or carefully they choose to play it, not follow some narrative-on-rails! Aliens invade, earthlings fight back. THAT'S all the fucking narrative a PC gamer needs to play X-Com! And, TIME UNITS? Where are my fucking time units?!?! The developers actually thought that time units were too much for the ADD-addled console crowd to deal with, SO THEY SIMPLY REMOVED THEM! How motherfucking stupid they must believe console kiddies are to remove something so fucking SIMPLE and straightforward as time units!

STILL waiting for someone to make X-Com, and not some "reimagined" dreck onto which they have simply slapped an X-Com title. This game blows. IT IS NOT X-COM! Fans of X-Com don't want the game "reimagined". We want X-Com modernized for today's COMPUTERS, not lobotomized for today's consoles! And as long as games are designed for multiple platforms, PC gamers will continue to want for good PC games.

Fuck you, Firaxis! FUCK YOU!

Thats so funny, now much money did they rob you of since you hate it so much - you should ask for a refund and they may give you one.

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company TV Series Planned
2. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company TV Series Planned Oct 8, 2012, 20:29 Kosumo

Total wtf?  

News Comments > On Sale
11. Re: On Sale Oct 7, 2012, 03:45 Kosumo

Lol - Dawn if War

so now they are not so sure that the war will start?

1955 Comments. 98 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo