Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2018 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $39M; Procedural Generation Goal Announced
27. Re: Star Citizen Hits $39M; Procedural Generation Goal Announced Feb 22, 2014, 01:36 Kosumo

I thought the big selling point was the "Imagine Engine" where the render, gameplay, sound, server systems where all in your head?

Impressed by Elite:Dangerous? pfft Whatever, That game is miles behind on making a cool hangar.

pew pew, citizens, pew pew

(tbh - I'm truly starting to think that they don't know what they are doing. I think they should have stuck to the SQ42 plan then move onto SC as a new project after SQ42 was done. What they are doing now is just asking to turn into managment hell imho.)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Schafer Confirms Broken Age Act 2 Funded
16. Re: Schafer Confirms Broken Age Act 2 Funded Feb 21, 2014, 16:31 Kosumo

Well .... thats a reasonable come back Tumbler. 6.5/10

Don't worry though, I'll regroup and come back stronger with my negitivity/trolling in another Star Citizen thread.

I masturbate must bait better, gonna go practice!

News Comments > Schafer Confirms Broken Age Act 2 Funded
10. Re: Schafer Confirms Broken Age Act 2 Funded Feb 21, 2014, 14:32 Kosumo

Tumbler wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 13:46:
Cutter wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 13:29:
And if you want to talk about KS clusterfucks just look at Shadowrun Online. Not only over a year late already they haven't even got a working game yet. And they knowingly couldn't make the game for 500k and had to go out and secure private funding - which they did no disclose at the time - so that's wire fraud right there. Surprised no one has sic'd the feds on them yet.

Yeah, crowdfunding is over.

I hear that CIG might be showing a new ship today, the mustang, so i think you might feel differently when they pull in another million if that goes on sale today.

Another million form fools who just have to have the shiny space ship for their Hangar game? It's got a cool macho name to "Mustang", man got get one in case the girls see I don't have one and am just a little boy who they don't want to kiss.

How does this new ship feel to control compaired to the other ships? Whats that? No one has driven/flown any ships yet? Well, how could I tell what one is right for me? I know, I'll test drive it in my head ----> OH MAN, THIS SHIP FUCKEN ROCKS! Me buying 3 of them!

Shit, crowdfunding is looking super healthy with that going on.

News Comments > Respawn Attacks Titanfall Bribery Claims
76. Re: Respawn Attacks Titanfall Bribery Claims Feb 20, 2014, 20:55 Kosumo

Seventyfive wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 20:11:
Verno wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 19:23:
Seventyfive wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 17:30:
Love that you snipped my quote so you don't have to justify how you spent 20 hours over the course of a weekend playing a game that's "ok".

I love how you seem to be under the mistaken impression that I need to justify anything at all to you. Next time you want actual discourse, don't start off with a bunch childish bullshit.

I don't know why you're getting so defensive and emotional

Shhh

News Comments > THIEF Launch Trailer
49. Re: THIEF Launch Trailer Feb 20, 2014, 18:12 Kosumo

MajorD wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 13:14:
....and just think of how much fun we missed in the posts during the down time. Popcorn

I was just glad there was no Star Citizen news during that time. Nono

News Comments > Respawn Attacks Titanfall Bribery Claims
63. Re: Respawn Attacks Titanfall Bribery Claims Feb 20, 2014, 16:23 Kosumo

I, for one, would be happy to say nice things about thier game if they wish to pay me ... money first though, I don't trust them!  

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Feb 18, 2014, 20:07 Kosumo

Woot Woot! Woohoo  

News Comments > Goat Simulator Now a Real Thing
16. Re: Goat Simulator Now a Real Thing Feb 11, 2014, 23:18 Kosumo

The Kids might like it Devilish  

News Comments > PC Line of Defense Tactics Released
4. Re: PC Line of Defense Tactics Released Feb 11, 2014, 17:44 Kosumo

I would have thought that they would have made the game "Angry Derek" where you try to beat up soda machines first?

With the 'PhD' DLC still to come later. Smartass

News Comments > Rabbids Film Plans
2. Re: Rabbids Film Plans Feb 10, 2014, 16:16 Kosumo

You should put a plastic bag over her head ..... just to stop the mess is all I mean  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
28. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 9, 2014, 19:47 Kosumo

Also, althought I know fuck all about this, is there not also claims of 'copying other peoples work' in a very direct manner?

Never heard of it before this. I was more keen on that little know game GTA 5.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
5. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Feb 9, 2014, 17:44 Kosumo

I find oil is of more use to be made into plastic than burned off for enigy (power), gas is a diffent story  

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
13. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 9, 2014, 14:48 Kosumo

Beamer wrote on Feb 9, 2014, 13:24:
Whether he is a fraud or not isn't a question in the games community but in the mainstream. Because, like I said, this thing needs no pr because its the biggest game phenomenon since minecraft. At least in the mainstream.

Lol, I think Rockstar would disagree with their little game called GTA 5, have you not heard of it?

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
31. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 20:21 Kosumo

Why please if I may have a say ....

I seen the Judge Dredd movie in 3d 'Dredd' (last 3d movie I seen) and it was good, the 3d help with the fx (drug secenes)

Thanks you all for listerning. Please all have a nice day and take care of each other. Tongue

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash
31. Re: Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash Feb 8, 2014, 19:48 Kosumo

Squirmer wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 19:43:
Videogame gets delayed, this has never happened before.

Well, in this case, they already have money from the public so it's a bit diffent I'd say. If it was private funding it would be none of our buissness but it's funded by the people so they should have a view on it. Unless you view Kickstarter as charity (which its not).

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash
29. Re: Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash Feb 8, 2014, 19:42 Kosumo

At lest the guys at Obsidian have release games in the last ten years, which can't be said for Chris Roberts.

Totally with CJ_Parker on this, if they can't estimate the time need to hit there targets at the start of a project, then I must ask if they would be better with the proffestional help that a publisher offers.

Can't wait to see what the next 'big' announcement for Star Citizen is, would not suprise me if they are now gonna make a movie to go with it, (It will be the best movie ever - totally set in a hanger)

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The LEGO Movie Videogame
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - The LEGO Movie Videogame Feb 7, 2014, 18:05 Kosumo

I'm super keen on this Movie - I love Lego  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $38M
54. Re: Star Citizen Schedule Feb 7, 2014, 17:07 Kosumo

Poster #53 is totally swimming in the cool-aid, he's splashing it all about the place! Uhoh

Both those names; The Hull Truth and Wingman's Hanger, make me think cult (less so Wingman's Hanger) or TV evanglist. You should look with a lot of skepticsism at anything with Truth in it's title. Shifty Idea

News Comments > Civ5: The Complete Edition/Free Brave New World Scenario Released
9. Re: Civ5: The Complete Edition/Free Brave New World Scenario Released Feb 5, 2014, 16:51 Kosumo

Looking for another 'Play By E-mail Game' if there are any people keen out their. Let me know, always looking fro keen people.  

News Comments > EVE Monument Planned
2. Re: EVE Monument Planned Feb 5, 2014, 15:13 Kosumo

We do have a toothbrush fence, it's only a 25 min drive from where I am now. Out Limestone loop rd. (it's at a hippie farm/camp - hence why they don't need the toothbrushes)

Flight of the Conchords is a reality drama doco, not as some believe, a comedy. It's hard being a Kiwi (by the way it's own 'National' day today)

2018 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo