Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2232 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Another Steam Concurrent User Record
5. Re: Another Steam Concurrent User Record Jan 2, 2015, 19:08 Kosumo

Is that still lower the the most subsribers that WoW had at it's height? And they where all paying a monthly sub as well. Show how huge WoW got.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: "No Finish Line"
11. Re: Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: Jan 2, 2015, 19:02 Kosumo

Well, no one is gonna nick name Chris Roberts "The Postman", cos to me at this point he just anit delivering (unless what you where after was to be a paid up member in the Christ Robert Cult of Fanbois)

And the cult leader looked at them and raised his hands and said "Star Citizen ..... is a way .... of .... LIFE!" and all the little citizenbois had a pleasent tingly feeling shot down their legs and much money was taken from their wallets. Clown

News Comments > Euro Truck Simulator 2 OS X Beta
1. Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 OS X Beta Jan 1, 2015, 15:06 Kosumo

Thats a ten four buddy.  

News Comments > Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight
45. Re: Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight Dec 30, 2014, 15:08 Kosumo

Ozmodan wrote on Dec 30, 2014, 14:59:
I am all for freedom in game design, but there are limits which should not be crossed. This game pushes those limits.

You say you are all for freedom in game design, then you say their should be limits. You can't say both, which one is it?

You could say you are all for freedom in game design but you don't like this one, but that is diffent than saying there are limits.

Also, the game is not out yet so how can people judge it already? It's worst than me and my giving Star Citizen shit*. (although Star Citizen is taking peoples money already which, to me, opens it up to some level of judgement.

*based on my distrust of Christ Roberts.

News Comments > Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight
43. Re: Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight Dec 30, 2014, 14:59 Kosumo

Who cares? SJW making a song and dance about something they don't like?

Why do people think they should have a say in what another adult does?

As someone above pointed out - do they want thought police?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 28, 2014, 14:57 Kosumo

Maybe they could do a superlame cross-over of Elder Scrolls Vs Fallout.

One day it will happen.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
6. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 27, 2014, 16:51 Kosumo

Don't forget everyone, that it was totally "'North Korea'" behind those Sony hacks right. We should all goto war over that right now, all the proof I needed was for the US to tell me it was them and tell me they have proof, I don't need to know what that proof is.  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
5. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 27, 2014, 16:45 Kosumo

Lol Parker, he has made millions and millions from this latest Mega platform - when he was recently in court, it was shown he had made something like over 1 million a week since the FBI closed down his megaupload.

May not be as good as he'd hoped, but the fact is that he can make money.

But thats ok, call him fat and dumb and running a retarded service, I'm sure it hurts him heaps.

Thats right Cutter, you go get them bad hackers and make an example of them. What do you want to do to them? Hanging, lynching or drawn and quatered? Or now about making them clean all the toilets at Microsoft Xbox headquaters and Sony Playstation headquaters for 15 years because now dear someone show up vonrablitys (errors) in their networks that can take them down. It's not thier fault that their networks can be hacked, it's the hackers fault totally for doing it.

Btw Lizard Squad sound like scum which makes me think they have been infortated (gotten into) like the FBI did to lolsec (turned a person on the inside, then got him to get others to do crimes to catch them. i.e. set them up, althought they where hackers to start with) Very scummy, like what I'd expect form the US goverment.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2014, 14:41 Kosumo

Best of the Season to you all, stay safe, give love.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 23, 2014, 00:09 Kosumo

Pff, my monkey take more of a beating than that but still gets up every morning.  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline "Karma" Trailer
2. Re: Battlefield Hardline Dec 22, 2014, 17:42 Kosumo

That is so what I'm not looking for in a Battlefield game.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Version 1.0 Released
61. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Version 1.0 Released Dec 22, 2014, 14:43 Kosumo

I call bullshit on all that Scheherazade - How can you know that is how it is going to play out? Because thats how some guy call Christ Roberts says it will be?

I have no idea why people are putting so much faith (and money) into his project - he has not release any games in over a decade.

As pointed out above, they are stuggling to even get a consistant canon (story universe) togeather, let alone making it into playable form, let alone fun.

I'm calling it, He's got no idea what the fuck is happerning, he's just marketing it away as hard as he can. Ship sales, ship ads, t shirts and even a convention (before their is even a game!) selling weapons for you ships ($18 if you want some 'rail guns' I think)

It's about a year since Arena Commander was released (maybe 10 months) and it's taken them up to this date just to patch it to what they are calling 1.0 yet still alpha. And it is only a hack of the crysis engine playing zero G fps in a small box with a few at best ships, even then it sounded like they did not know how they wanted it to play.

To think they will ever get to a point where they have a game and all these ship in anything like a balance system is a sad joke - they will nerf and buff stuff for years only to add more balance breaking ships.

One thing is for sure - This can't be worst than the Wing Commander movie directed by him (can it?)

7. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 2014's Dec 21, 2014, 17:59 Kosumo

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Dec 21, 2014, 17:55:
Why would he sell out when he is making lots of money developing a game he is passionate about? Gabe Newell hasn't sold Steam despite it being worth a fortune.

Freelancer

1. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Version 1.0 Released Dec 21, 2014, 16:45 Kosumo

Man for just $65USD (price of a new AAA game) you can buy a Mustang Delta!!!

Fuck other gaming, I'm putting all my moneys into one game with DLC ship worth upwards of $40USD

Gotta get them all.

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
205. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous Dec 18, 2014, 14:48 Kosumo

I think they had to be hard on the refund policy due to the fact that people where paying more than retail cost to be in it so in theroy you could get a refund for your $150 early buy and then just buy it a retail price and all that would have happend is that Elite would have lost heaps of money over something that did not effect most of those who would be benifitting from it (by getting back some money, yet having played the beta under the 'online always' version)

The problem there was the intial pricing system.

It is a sad chapter in what I'd say was otherwise a happy story.

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
200. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous Dec 18, 2014, 14:13 Kosumo

I'm glad that it sounds like so many of you guys are having fun with this.

With teh exception of the offline mode, it sounds like they delived pretty much just what they said they would back over a year ago.

Still, you all know Star Citizen will be better - it's got* pets you know!

*will have, once it's started, at some point, when that module is released.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
19. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 15, 2014, 03:08 Kosumo

This War Of Mine is burtal, had my first suicade the other day.  

News Comments > Civilization: Beyond Earth OS X Patch & Linux Status
4. Re: Civilization: Beyond Earth OS X Patch & Linux Status Dec 14, 2014, 00:27 Kosumo

I play Civ if you wanta get a multi player game going.  

News Comments > Path of Exile PvP Update
9. Re: Path of Exile PvP Update Dec 13, 2014, 18:40 Kosumo

Path of Exile is a game by gamers for gamers.

Where have I heard that before?

News Comments > No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe
56. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 15:42 Kosumo

Star Citizen is a joke, a really bad one.

If you cant see that selling virtual internet space ships for real life money for a 'game' that is no where near finish (or even started/planned) is a joke I feel sorry for you.

But don't listern to me, listern to Chris 'You guys fund my dreams' Roberts*

*who has not released a game in over a decade

2232 Comments. 112 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo