Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2020 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2014, 04:40 Kosumo

Nice vids Neferical  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
83. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 15:11 Kosumo

Now, speaking of feeling let down by a KS/EA game - anyone heard of a game called DayZ Standalone?

That sold shit heaps on steam for weeks/months yet we hear nothing about it and how its coming along.

Get it Cutter, Lawsuit them for me!

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
74. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 14:52 Kosumo

Beamer wrote on Nov 20, 2014, 13:55:
Cutter never, ever is right about what is illegal. He's always convinced something is fraud when there's zero evidence.

I would take Cutters legal advice right after I had run out of homeless drunks to ask.

Those yell "lies, bullshit, lawsuit" are totally blowing this way out of proportion.

It's like a replay of Venmo and the Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2 stuff. QQing over broken promises*

I fell sorry for those who are so unworldly that this is a major problem for them.

Shit happens, this is a small change that would really only affect a small minority of it's audenace - for them I fell sorry for, for most QQ over it, I think they should go to a nudist beach cos I'd say they have their pantys in a bunch.
*Coke Cola ads make a promise that if I drink it, I'll be have fun with sexy people on amazing beaches in great locations - not my teeth rotting and my guts hurtting while putting on weight.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective
30. Re: Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective Nov 19, 2014, 02:34 Kosumo

Ubisoft totally makes money out of piracy! How you ask?

Secret text bellow!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - completly based on piracy

They milked it for all the money they could!

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective
11. Re: Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective Nov 18, 2014, 22:42 Kosumo

I hope the torrent sites are going to offer a full refund!  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Season Pass Trailer
5. Re: Far Cry 4 Season Pass Trailer Nov 17, 2014, 20:48 Kosumo

Well said Dacron  

News Comments > Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped
262. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 17, 2014, 19:38 Kosumo

I have reported you for saying "People should have the right to feel what they feel", I don't think we need that shit around here! Cowboy  

234. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 17, 2014, 15:37 Kosumo

So, If I can just check, For most people who are now wanting a refund (which I total support if that what people want), the gameplay is less important than the offline mode?

In other words, people who where happy with the beta/EA, which was always online, and was getting good word of mouth, now don't care about the gameplay that they where happy with and are now wanting a refund due to no offline mode?

To me, that is strange behaveuor for gamers, but as the how Gamersgate thing showed, we are a strange lot.

How many people will just get the refund (if offered) because the early price was higher than the 'release' price and they can now rebuy it for cheapper than they paid, yet they still got all of the early accuse perks for most of the time (i.e. got to play it during all the alpha/beta stuff)?

Gamers, gotta game

101. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 17:47 Kosumo

I have the internet to bro!

Smiley Party!

Allthumbsup Glomp Woohoo Mr_t Redface
Yousaidwhat W00t Zombie Pokestick Friends

This comment was edited on Nov 16, 2014, 17:52.

63. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 15:47 Kosumo

Prez wrote on Nov 16, 2014, 15:32:
Remember when the original Elite forced you to be online and play with other jackholes you didn't want to? Yeah, me neither.

But that might just be that you have trouble remembering full stop - You old gamers and your dementia! Confused

I bet you cant remember those other thing you have forgot!

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $61M
6. Re: Star Citizen Passes $61M Nov 12, 2014, 22:27 Kosumo

$85 crowd-funding goal of a wall to which stand employees in front of to be 'fired' Wall Uhoh Rifle  

News Comments > etc.
23. Re: etc. Nov 11, 2014, 15:04 Kosumo

Beamer wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 14:24:

I'm done engaging in it. Nothing has come from it at all.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah right, you can't help yourself. 8 of the previous 22 post on this topic are from you. Every time this topic comes up, you are stright into it. Your "anyway GG is dead" shit you keep repeating sounds like George Bush standing on an aircraft carrior with a 'Mission Accomplished' banner behind him saying he had won.

I don't care about or understand all this GG/Zoe/Sarkeesian shit but you seem to be totally over the top with it - the amount of comments you have made reguarding it have only help to fan the flames of it all.

I like your comments (in genral), but I think there is something unhealthy about this topic that has got to you. Buddy, let it go, sound like you are getting sucked into a flame war between dicks and cunts Furious

News Comments > Steam Top 10
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 9, 2014, 15:13 Kosumo

Anyone think Chris Roberts maybe adding a faming module as a strech goal anytime soon?  

News Comments > Saturday Patches
6. Re: Saturday Patches Nov 8, 2014, 17:54 Kosumo

I totally feel like that US chick (lady) from the Olympic gymnist team .... Not Impressed  

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Microtransaction Follow-up
9. Re: Just Cause 3 Microtransaction Follow-up Nov 7, 2014, 14:48 Kosumo

P2W is not the same a F2P

F2P can became P2W but not always.

Grinding Gear Games with PoE comes to mind as a true free to play game, as does Team Fortress 2. Both, I find to be good games.

There are diffently games that are pay to win from the start, Mech Warrior Online from what I heard and that new game about Roman Space Hagnars that is all the talk (Althought, I view SC as more a 'pay to be the biggest loser' type game)

News Comments > Star Citizen at $60M
29. Re: Star Citizen at $60M Nov 6, 2014, 22:36 Kosumo

Wildone wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 22:17:
Wow so what was the drama that caused them to get fired?

Thats just what happens when the cult leader feels threated.

I mean, he's now got his cult leader uniform and can mustter up 200-400 people into his trade shows to cheer at stuff like helmet animantions and fps sheild deployment.

He's like a God now, all hail Christ Roberts the savior*

*of space flight games, which there are now a few (the others are all heathens)

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS
36. Re: Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS Nov 6, 2014, 16:11 Kosumo

SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 16:03:
Kosumo wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 16:00:
Last I seen, they wanted USD$75 for this on steam. Wtf What is the price for those in the US of A?
I know you shouldn't have to do this but can you VPN your way to the US steam web page in your browser and buy it for the regular price?
I mean would your Steam account be flagged for such a thing?

I think I've seen it said that they would flag accounts for that but not for VPN to unlock early (which I have done).

I'm more of the mind to pay someone to gift it to me if you get what I mean.

The way they are going about this is making me feel more like walking down to the cove and speaking to those guys with peg legs and eye patches to see what they think. Pirate

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS
32. Re: Far Cry 4 Requires 64-bit OS Nov 6, 2014, 16:00 Kosumo

I hope they are not gonna pull it from the pirate bay ninja dojo, Newklear can't see why since I live in New Zealand I should have to pay more that other places when it's a digital good.

Last I seen, they wanted USD$75 for this on steam. Wtf What is the price for those in the US of A?

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston TM a Hoax
3. Re: Fallout: Shadow of Boston TM a Hoax Nov 5, 2014, 19:57 Kosumo

At lest xXBatmanXx has his pants back. Uhoh  

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM [Updated]
37. Re: Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM Nov 5, 2014, 15:34 Kosumo

So the plot is about a quest to find the missing pants of xXBatmanXx? Better than CoD, I spose.

(How long do you get to find them before he goes into a fail state?)

2020 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo