Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 1936 (Pro)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Love and War Update Plans; New Trailer
10. Re: Team Fortress 2 Love and War Update Plans; New Trailer Jun 17, 2014, 23:08 Kosumo

To me, I'd say that there will be more new audio for the classes in game due to them having to get all the cast to voice this video.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Love and War Update Plans; New Trailer
1. Re: Team Fortress 2 Love and War Update Plans; New Trailer Jun 17, 2014, 20:24 Kosumo

I enjoyed that as a long term TF2 player.  

News Comments > Line Of Defense $99 Early Access
29. Re: Line Of Defense $99 Early Access Jun 16, 2014, 19:38 Kosumo

Chirs Roberts will now be offering a $50 million stretch goal of a Coke machine for the hangar for melee combat training.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $46M; May End Stretch Goals
5. Re: Star Citizen Hits $46M; May End Stretch Goals Jun 12, 2014, 21:59 Kosumo

I still find him funny. Winkrazz  

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Jun 12, 2014, 19:44 Kosumo

... btw, nice boobage on your avatar Rockstar happy kenny Drunk  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Steam Details
31. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Steam Details Jun 12, 2014, 18:01 Kosumo

Can you Americans hurry up and finish your summer already, go on, move your fall forward, you know you want too!  

News Comments > Female Lead Cut from Assassin's Creed: Unity
58. Re: Female Lead Cut from Assassin's Creed: Unity Jun 11, 2014, 19:38 Kosumo

I only played the Portal games so I could use the Portal gun to check out my player charactors Tits and Ass. When I played as Chell, I was so into testing touching myself. mmmm orange jump suit. Joker

I bet Half-Elf plays the meanist bitch around Jester

Also, if people keep feeding the trolls, Cutter wont be able to get back under his bridge, he'll be so fat. The fact he is now using some of the food people are feeding him as troll bait, shows he is over feed!

Classic work Cutter. Nod

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Jun 10, 2014, 07:28 Kosumo

One of my hero he was, great actor, he made my sense of humor - by choice I live in what looks like the house from Bottom.

Bastard! R.I.P

Missing the peoples poet already Bigcry

News Comments > Pinball RPG Rollers of the Realm Announced
3. Re: Pinball RPG Rollers of the Realm Announced Jun 7, 2014, 16:52 Kosumo

Pinball fx 2 (on steam) has a nice free table you can play thats worth the download that reminded me of the old Amiga's Pinball Dreams.

It may be worth a look for you Axis.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed
112. Re: The Hangar Game Jun 2, 2014, 16:25 Kosumo

Well, you know, it was a 'Chris promise' so what you have to do is think of how cool it would be if it happened and then send in money to help make it happen .... at some time.  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Premium Beta Begins
86. Re: Elite Beta Jun 1, 2014, 17:59 Kosumo

My money would be on Star Citizen never being a great game. It is doomed by its design and poor management.

The stuggle they are having about just getting out an early DFM, to think they will then be able to make the other parts of the game and then get them to work in one solid game in any kind of reasonable time frame (2-4 years) is a joke.

They will have a SHIT load of trouble when it comes to a persistant on-line world that works that is not full of bugs and people cheating.

Chris Roberts just wants to make movies but he suck at that and hollywood don't want him so he is stuck trying to make games, which he has not done for over 10 years. (and at that time, sounds like he was stuggle with it then)

It's sad the amount of money some people have already put into this. All based on the fact he made Wing Commander, like what, 20 plus years ago.

Many guys who made great games back in the day have not been able to repeat their efforts over many attemps.

Still, each to their own. I just wish to let people know they should think twice before buying virtual items in a non-made game based on dreams.

News Comments > Retail Tropico 5 Delayed
1. Re: Retail Tropico 5 Delayed May 29, 2014, 19:52 Kosumo

OMG it's spreading from Star Citizen!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed
84. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed May 29, 2014, 16:44 Kosumo

Surly this must be starting to worry some backers now. He waited till the day it was due THEN announce a delay.

Looking very amateur if you couple this with the 'PAX' reveal.

Has I've said before - he fucked up when he first move his goal post form just Squadren 42 to a semi-mmo-persistant-multiplayer game. Now he cant even get out a DFM that was 'good to go' back in December but was delayed then due to network stuff - that starting to look like a big fat lie to me.

News Comments > Bethesda Announces BATTLECRY
32. Re: Bethesda Announces BATTLECRY May 28, 2014, 17:00 Kosumo

Agent.X7 wrote on May 28, 2014, 16:34:
Beamer wrote on May 28, 2014, 16:18:
I demand my games be 100% grounded in reality. If I'm not controlling a guy that gets winded after a few seconds of running, needs to sleep at least 4 out of ever 24 hours, and is out of action with anything more than a minor flesh wound then I'm instantly angry and uininstalling!

I demand that you always put words into peoples' mouths and twist their meanings! Your opinion must match my own or I will attempt to belittle you through sarcasm and (bad) satire!

You can alway count on Beamer to introduce a ‘reductio ad absurdum’ argument.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
69. Re: Star Citizen at $44M May 26, 2014, 20:37 Kosumo

SpectralMeat wrote on May 26, 2014, 16:27:
Wtf is this crap

It's all good, It's a pledge, you know, cos we are all having so much fun, go on, give a little more.

64. Re: Star Citizen at $44M May 26, 2014, 00:13 Kosumo

An out-side game gold/credit shop before the product is even lunched? Are we gonna see one of those? (third-party)  

36. Re: Christ Roberts died for our sins according to the scriptures May 24, 2014, 19:18 Kosumo

Laugh Laugh2  

16. Re: Star Citizen at $44M May 24, 2014, 15:24 Kosumo

" transporting cargo is going to be more complex than just finding the ship with the highest storage capacity… it’s going to involve finding the right ship type for the job."

Woot, Star Citizen Tetris ftw!

p.s. did no one ever tell Reagle that you never go full retard? Dude, save some retard for later.

News Comments > Gooseman Outs Half-Life 3 and L4D3 Development?
25. Re: Gooseman Outs Half-Life 3 and L4D3 Development? May 22, 2014, 22:15 Kosumo

Could be worse, you could go AFKNZ (away from keys,now Zombie)  

News Comments > Gooseman Outs Half-Life 3 and L4D3 Development?
23. Re: Gooseman Outs Half-Life 3 and L4D3 Development? May 22, 2014, 22:00 Kosumo

Whats the half-life of caring?  

1936 Comments. 97 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo