Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 1953 (Pro)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
22. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 10, 2014, 00:34 Kosumo

SP:TSOT - Really enjoying it.

BUT I wish I could unsee some of the things I have seen - I'm talking Gnomes boss fight.

If you've seen it, you know what I mean. Shocked

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2014, 17:35 Kosumo

Fuck sake, anit that Fantaz a hipster or what!

Coffee is a gateway drug into capitislism!! Bomb

News Comments > Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer
29. Re: Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer Mar 6, 2014, 19:11 Kosumo

NKD wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 16:56:
It doesn't seem likely to be anything representative of what we'll be playing, though, given the visual polish Ubisoft puts on their games.

WTF, the last one of their games I played looked like paper cutout's on a 2d paper cutout back ground.

News Comments > Disney Interactive Cuts 700
1. Re: Disney Interactive Cuts 700 Mar 6, 2014, 18:09 Kosumo

Thats massive cuts.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer
21. Re: Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer Mar 6, 2014, 15:46 Kosumo

Jerykk wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 12:30:
Still a bit worried about this after it got delayed for 6 months right before launch. That's never a good sign. Hopefully it turns out well.

Same, Thinking it may have been to put some space between it and GTA5.

Also, it's at lest good to see a new IP from a large publisher.

News Comments > Morning Previews
11. Re: Morning Previews Mar 4, 2014, 17:05 Kosumo

Hard to discuss a game that does not excist yet.

Why don't we talk about his last game instead .... it's a bit old by now thought being that he has not release any games in about a decade.

Do you think that one of the next streach goals will be for a R&D group to work on bigger, better lens flair?

Why don't you tell us what you expect out of the DFM when it is release, and then once it is released (later in the year) you can tell us if it lived up to your expertations.

68. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 3, 2014, 15:04 Kosumo

Can I just say it was me, not Nin, who brought up Jerykk past pro-piratcy. I done it as a light hearted jab (hince why I had smilies at the end - there no tounge and cheek one sorry). It not so much that he pirated games, it's more how he would advicate it as the logical thing to do.

I wont bring it up anymore. Sorry all.

34. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 2, 2014, 20:32 Kosumo

Jerykk wrote on Mar 2, 2014, 18:06:
Thief is not as bad as everyone seems to suggest. If you enjoy stealth games in general (and not just the first two games in the Thief series), you will likely find something to enjoy. The levels are definitely more linear than in the previous games, but they are still pretty big and have lots of branching paths. Splinter Cell would be most comparable here. There is also tons of loot to steal and secrets to find (and getting 100% of both is still tough). There is great satisfaction to be gained from stealing every piece of loot while leaving every NPC oblivious and untouched.

The traversal system is a bit annoying, though you can get used to it. They didn't implement it very well, as the rules aren't consistent. Sometimes you can walk off ledges, sometimes you can't. Sometimes you can jump across a gap, sometimes you can't. If they had made it more like AC's system, it would have worked a lot better. The map is also pretty worthless in the city hub, as it doesn't show you the route you need to take to get to your destination. You basically just have to learn the layout of the hub.

Based on 8 hours of gameplay (doing main story missions, side missions and general hub exploration), I'd probably give the game a 7.5. It's not the best Thief game nor the best stealth game, but it's pretty solid and entertaining in and of itself.

So worth a pirate then? Pirate d/l 4life

News Comments > Interceptor Entertainment Acquires Apogee /3D Realms
15. Re: Interceptor Entertainment Acquires Apogee Software/3D Realms Mar 2, 2014, 17:07 Kosumo

Did anyone pay him half a billion dollars to buy it? If not; that's not what it was worth, only on paper for accounting.

This comment was edited on Mar 2, 2014, 17:42.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support
39. Re: Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support Mar 1, 2014, 17:27 Kosumo

Quboid wrote on Mar 1, 2014, 16:14:
Fuck Quboid. Fuck that guy so hard.

Oh no; he is thinking about himself while wanking! Shocked Tongue

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Mar 1, 2014, 16:04 Kosumo

If you phone is spying on you with it's mic and camera and reporting/sending it somewhere you would know due to the battery running out sooner than you would expect. If a Xbox is plugged in, even if not turned on, I say'd there is a chance it could still be spying. (If you believe that all this spying is taking place)

This comment was edited on Mar 1, 2014, 17:21.

News Comments > Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support
31. Re: Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support Feb 28, 2014, 18:31 Kosumo

Star Citizen adds Oculus Rift support into your wallet.  

News Comments > Minecraft Movie Plans
22. Re: Minecraft Movie Plans Feb 28, 2014, 18:28 Kosumo

Cant wait to see who they will get to play the creeper! Paris Hilton?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll
23. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 26, 2014, 16:55 Kosumo

winston149 wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 16:42:
Panickd wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 15:55:

If after physical copies of the game are shipped to backers, there is some substantial shortcoming in features or stability, then we can start bitching.

Fuck that, I'm bitching now in the hopes that it may save someone their money.*

*you can buy it after its done.**

** Ok, I know, it will never be done.

General Discussion > Armiga - A home made prototype of the next Amiga?
2. Re: Armiga - A home made prototype of the next Amiga? Feb 22, 2014, 18:29 Kosumo

What!!!!!!!!!!! I've still got old Amiga floppies  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $39M; Procedural Generation Goal Announced
27. Re: Star Citizen Hits $39M; Procedural Generation Goal Announced Feb 22, 2014, 01:36 Kosumo

I thought the big selling point was the "Imagine Engine" where the render, gameplay, sound, server systems where all in your head?

Impressed by Elite:Dangerous? pfft Whatever, That game is miles behind on making a cool hangar.

pew pew, citizens, pew pew

(tbh - I'm truly starting to think that they don't know what they are doing. I think they should have stuck to the SQ42 plan then move onto SC as a new project after SQ42 was done. What they are doing now is just asking to turn into managment hell imho.)

News Comments > Schafer Confirms Broken Age Act 2 Funded
16. Re: Schafer Confirms Broken Age Act 2 Funded Feb 21, 2014, 16:31 Kosumo

Well .... thats a reasonable come back Tumbler. 6.5/10

Don't worry though, I'll regroup and come back stronger with my negitivity/trolling in another Star Citizen thread.

I masturbate must bait better, gonna go practice!

News Comments > Schafer Confirms Broken Age Act 2 Funded
10. Re: Schafer Confirms Broken Age Act 2 Funded Feb 21, 2014, 14:32 Kosumo

Tumbler wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 13:46:
Cutter wrote on Feb 21, 2014, 13:29:
And if you want to talk about KS clusterfucks just look at Shadowrun Online. Not only over a year late already they haven't even got a working game yet. And they knowingly couldn't make the game for 500k and had to go out and secure private funding - which they did no disclose at the time - so that's wire fraud right there. Surprised no one has sic'd the feds on them yet.

Yeah, crowdfunding is over.

I hear that CIG might be showing a new ship today, the mustang, so i think you might feel differently when they pull in another million if that goes on sale today.

Another million form fools who just have to have the shiny space ship for their Hangar game? It's got a cool macho name to "Mustang", man got get one in case the girls see I don't have one and am just a little boy who they don't want to kiss.

How does this new ship feel to control compaired to the other ships? Whats that? No one has driven/flown any ships yet? Well, how could I tell what one is right for me? I know, I'll test drive it in my head ----> OH MAN, THIS SHIP FUCKEN ROCKS! Me buying 3 of them!

Shit, crowdfunding is looking super healthy with that going on.

News Comments > Respawn Attacks Titanfall Bribery Claims
76. Re: Respawn Attacks Titanfall Bribery Claims Feb 20, 2014, 20:55 Kosumo

Seventyfive wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 20:11:
Verno wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 19:23:
Seventyfive wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 17:30:
Love that you snipped my quote so you don't have to justify how you spent 20 hours over the course of a weekend playing a game that's "ok".

I love how you seem to be under the mistaken impression that I need to justify anything at all to you. Next time you want actual discourse, don't start off with a bunch childish bullshit.

I don't know why you're getting so defensive and emotional

Shhh

News Comments > THIEF Launch Trailer
49. Re: THIEF Launch Trailer Feb 20, 2014, 18:12 Kosumo

MajorD wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 13:14:
....and just think of how much fun we missed in the posts during the down time. Popcorn

I was just glad there was no Star Citizen news during that time. Nono

1953 Comments. 98 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo