Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2173 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > how do you Do It?
11. Re: how do you Do It? Feb 28, 2015, 18:01 Kosumo

Is it multiplayer?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy
106. Re: Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy Feb 22, 2015, 18:08 Kosumo

So, Sugarman brought over 3000 dollars of Christ Robert's Kool-aid?

I don't think anyone should accept any liquids from him.

News Comments > Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Comics
1. Re: Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Comics Feb 17, 2015, 23:28 Kosumo

That's one soundtrack that sticks in your head.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
28. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 15, 2015, 19:07 Kosumo

I never knew their is a third class of shite.

I'd like to know, is their other classes of shite aswell?

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
12. Re: Saturday Interviews Feb 15, 2015, 00:56 Kosumo

It is ok Prez, Chris Roberts can sell him another ship.  

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Public Beta
10. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Public Beta Feb 14, 2015, 15:23 Kosumo

Overon wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 14:46:
Public beta my ass.

Dude, you can do that down the local park in the men's toilet on tues/wen/thursday.

General Discussion > Ignore list
6. No subject Feb 12, 2015, 16:48 Kosumo

Why is there five post before this one that all just come up as IGNORED

Joker becomes Mad with out the hat.

News Comments > Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M
16. Re: Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M Feb 7, 2015, 17:08 Kosumo

Sniff sniff sniff

Can I smell another limited ship sale coming?

News Comments > Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M
10. Re: Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M Feb 7, 2015, 15:07 Kosumo

So at the end of last year, when I put $20 in my steam wallet to buy some 'Duals, taunts and stamps' for TF2 (which I had got before it was f2p, paying $20 I think) after playing over 1500 hours over the years, and thinking I would be happy to support them for all the cheap fun I've have had over the years.

I was really just being a stupid, ignorant, retarded, sucker.

Man, I'm such a "Chimp level intelligent" gamer.

Now, back to Star Citizen, is that the first time they have said "planning front laying a solid foundation" or is this new from a public relations agent who hs not seen their last 4 years of letters and info?

News Comments > South Park: The Stick of Truth DLC "Unlikely"
7. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth DLC Feb 5, 2015, 14:04 Kosumo

It's a shame, was very true to South Park and not a bad game either.

You could tell they had planned to have DLC at the Shopping Mall.

I rather a sequal in a few years based around the kids playing super heros. (The Coon, Pofessor Kaos, Mintberrycrunch ect.)

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 1, 2015, 19:26 Kosumo

I never had any problem with the GTA games on PC either. They where not the best software out their at the time, but they did work for most people and got patch which did help many others. If it did not work for you, thats a bit of bad luck but I think the vast majority it worked well enough (maybe after some months) for them to totally enjoy it.  

News Comments > Left Behind Games Stock Scam
12. Re: Left Behind Games Stock Scam Jan 30, 2015, 16:54 Kosumo

Nothing that repenting on your death bed can't get you out of.  

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
613. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous Jan 16, 2015, 00:50 Kosumo

You guys have gone for Space Nerds to totally Elite Nerds with your 600+ post Thread.

I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!

p.s. Glad you guys are having such fun.

News Comments > Star Citizen Status Report
68. Re: Star Citizen Status Report Jan 13, 2015, 00:38 Kosumo

But Zor, Chris Roberts has a track record and it is far from fulled with succses.

Freelancer - (he was moved on because it was not getting done, he could not forful what he was hoping to, it was taking way longer than anyone expected) and when it came out (after afew years of others finishing it) it was far from what he talked it up to be.

The Wing Commander Movie - well if you have seen it you know what I'm saying, if you have not, you should have a look at it.

Other movies that he was involved with as a producer - far form anything great (althought I did not mind Lord of War but he was just a lower end producer on that one.)

Chris Roberts is totally gonna end up like Curt Schilling and 38 Studio except instead of tax money, it's money form fanbois like you.

If you think Arena Commander (and the Hangar) represents a game, well, good for you, others would rightfully just call it a alpha demo thats not very good. (it's just a fps engine faking being in space ships that after 5 mins is totally 'meh')

I backed the game and will be patient with them because I want all that stuff, whatever and however long it takes to get it done right.

With Christ Roberts at the helm .... your being totally played.

P.S. did you like his cool commander clothes (outfit) he wears while talking at 'CitizenCon', bet that makes the game better.

This comment was edited on Jan 13, 2015, 01:17.

News Comments > Ubisoft Graduate Program 2015
3. Re: Ubisoft Graduate Program 2015 Jan 8, 2015, 23:43 Kosumo

Based on the release of some of thier games last year, did they let a graduate be CEO?  

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
452. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous Jan 8, 2015, 23:38 Kosumo

Look at you Elite Nerds, chatting away, having a fun time in you 400+ post thread. Nerds Joker Middlefinger  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $69M
43. Re: Star Citizen at $69M Jan 8, 2015, 23:28 Kosumo

Are they selling Star Citizen drinking cups yet? Want to drink my kool aid in style!  

News Comments > Aliens Games Back on Steam
3. Re: Aliens Games Back on Steam Jan 7, 2015, 18:25 Kosumo

which will be followed by many more weeks when neither game will be sold on the service (by market forces)  

News Comments > Far Cry Poll
23. Re: Far Cry Poll Jan 5, 2015, 14:46 Kosumo

Nazis on the moon that ride zombie dinosaurs that they got by time traveling - and you the charactor, is a jetpack equiped great white shark with lazers for your eyes who has a cousin called Roman who likes titties. And your side kick could be Cara Loft, who is a monkey who as time traveled from victora era london.

At the end of the game, your shark charcator is ripped open form the inside by Duke Nudem, whom you have really been all along.

News Comments > Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: "No Finish Line"
53. Re: Roberts on Star Citizen in 2015: Jan 3, 2015, 15:11 Kosumo

I like this bit from the stretch goal wiki

"$10 million would allow Cloud Imperium to build our own mocap studio rather than hiring out time from someone else."

and then the announcment 3 weeks ago (form Ten form the Conman) "He mentions visiting and partnering with Imaginarium, Andy Serkis' company in London (Gollum, Planet of the Apes, upcoming Star Wars films), to push performance capture "to the next level". The guys at Imaginarium are apparently (SC and/or CR?) "fans"."

Chris Roberts has no idea what he is doing other than getting money off other people for him to play with.

Hollywood and Game Publishers know he does not know what he is doing and are more than happy not to be losing money on his projects. As for the fanbois, well they are fanbois and don't even see how he is wasting their money.

More lol's - 5.5 mil stretch - "Unlock the Bengal carrier as a playable ship in Star Citizen. " hahahahahahahahahah hahah ahahahah it's a 1000m long! They bearly have a 'sky box' i.e. their version of space, that it could fit in, it's a totally fucken joke.

Suckers have been totally tractor beamed in on this one.

For more lies, go and read the Stretch goal wiki.

Wing Commander: The Movie - look it up.

edited for more lols

This comment was edited on Jan 3, 2015, 15:28.

2173 Comments. 109 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo