Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 1870 (Pro)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches
37. Re: Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches Jan 22, 2014, 18:05 Kosumo

BobBob wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 18:00:
I wonder how many starving children $37,0000,000 could feed.

I don't know. I wonder how many starving children your ISP bill could feed for a month?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 2013's Top Free-to-Play Games
40. Re: 2013's Top Free-to-Play Games Jan 20, 2014, 15:22 Kosumo

Star Citizen bets then all thought. $35+ million and its gameplay is just walking around a hangar. With peoples buying internet ships for hundreds of dollars just to have in their hangar. Totally the future of gaming!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 20:45 Kosumo

That right, still only getting drunk and loving the Football Drinkers

Nice return - Still thinking 49er's win.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 15:09 Kosumo

Getting there  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2014, 14:58 Kosumo

My dosh is on Broncos and 49er's.

My the games be good.

News Comments > Catlateral Damage
6. Re: Catlateral Damage Jan 14, 2014, 15:28 Kosumo

I hope they have a level where you sleep for 20 hours  

News Comments > Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M
48. Re: Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M Jan 8, 2014, 04:31 Kosumo

In respect to procedural games, one word - Minecraft, and I think it sold ok despite that.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M
38. Re: Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M Jan 7, 2014, 15:34 Kosumo

jdreyer wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 14:33:
Creston wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 12:37:
harlock wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 12:25:
limit theory looks pretty damn good, especially the futuristic UI.. but i think the guy needs to hire a team so he can get more content thrown in there,

Well, his KS made like $220K. Take out taxes, fees and goodies, and he's left with... 150K or so? And he's already paying a graphics guy, so he's just not going to have the money.

He'll likely release early and do some more updates with the money that comes in from it.

As for the procedural method, I agree that I don't think it's going to lead to something that grips you, but it'll be cool to see and toy around in for awhile.

The thing is that people are banging down his door trying to throw money at him. And he's refusing to take it for some reason. He could do an indie go go campaign or something and easily reap another $200K.

Maybe he thinks it wise to complete the project as planned and release it before going on to a new plan or change one thats already under way.

It's not like he only gets to ever make one game ... if this one is good, he can upscale the next with more funding and what not.

News Comments > DayZ Beta No Sooner Than End of 2014
13. Re: DayZ Beta No Sooner Than End of 2014 Jan 7, 2014, 00:07 Kosumo

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 6, 2014, 20:34:
hahah they cashed you in on your money and just sitting on it. I love it.

They have raised over 3M dollars - they are not in a hurry to release it....

Still, better than $100 spaceships for a game that is only a hangar at this time. At lest people are playing something for their money. I don't think at any stage did they ask for money before they had something to give in return.

News Comments > Clint Hocking Leaves Valve
25. Re: Clint Hocking Leaves Valve Jan 6, 2014, 23:40 Kosumo

Who are these 'Lots of people here'?

Are they here on Blue's News or 'here' as in in your head cos it sounds like your making shit up.

Your point is very weak are you should step away from it.

News Comments > Daylight Trailer
9. Re: Daylight Trailer Jan 6, 2014, 18:29 Kosumo

I expect the bible is to help to convert the zombies to christanity, after all Jesus raised form the dead, just like they have. It's a natural fit.  

News Comments > Op Ed
13. Re: Op Ed Jan 4, 2014, 22:57 Kosumo

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 22:48:
Wintyr wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 20:59:
BF4 Was not that bad a few tweeks on your pc end and installing the latest drivers helps. and i ran pretty fine. i know people that ran it without any probelms using newer hardware. the bugs are more an issue of all the crapy pc you all own thinking its the shiz. guess what its not and even ea and to inforce driver updating to make all of those whinning noobers updater there drivers to play the game bug free because they choose not to install up to date drivers sets for there pc. spyware and malware will also bug out your game. there are so manty outside issue you blame on EA/Dice the bugs in BattleField 4 and pretty superfical and realy were not that big of a deal in compared to many other release for pretty much and publisher/developer. there only end result dif is when more people buy you product you end up with more bugs. they coudl have tested the game for years and when they realsed it they would have still ran into bugs becaues of the shitty un kept pc matnice the general public and even some hardcore gamers and to dumb to fix on there own end.

Rotfl

Amazed

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 4, 2014, 20:15 Kosumo

I had $250 on KC Angry
Got $200 on NO Anxious
Goodluck

News Comments > Deadpool and Other Marvel Removals Confirmed
39. Re: Deadpool and Other Marvel Removals Confirmed Jan 2, 2014, 15:49 Kosumo

With ADSL copper lines are pretty fast. You may have to wait several hours but thats not the end of the earth is it - Unless you wish to push the buy button then have the game 10 mins later.  

News Comments > New Year's Safety Dance
15. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 1, 2014, 17:40 Kosumo

Fluoride IS totally dangerous - I seen it in a doco call Doctor Strangelove

"precious bodily fluids" Army

News Comments > Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record
57. Re: Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record Dec 30, 2013, 23:32 Kosumo

Hahaha, please, tell use why Steam should be illegal. Could you explain how you think that would a good use of the legal system?

And how can you call what Jensen wrote as bullshit when he said 'for me', are you implying he has some mental illness and does not know what he really thinks?

News Comments > Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record
36. Re: Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record Dec 30, 2013, 16:24 Kosumo

Hey, can everyone tell me now to freeload more, due to people wanting to put ads and make money off of thing I want to watch but not pay for.  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Dec 30, 2013, 14:02 Kosumo

I've tried - give up very quickly - like 15 mins. Maybe a few hours when I was big into TF2.

Pro Gaming stuff (for the most part) is a joke to me.

News Comments > Op Ed
51. Re: Op Ed Dec 29, 2013, 21:50 Kosumo

Hey Max, you forgot to call him a child that time. Excited  

News Comments > Op Ed
46. Re: Op Ed Dec 29, 2013, 19:59 Kosumo

Mad Max RW wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 19:14:
Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 19:01:
Get over yourself, teabagger.

Stopped reading Put my fingers in my ears after you showed your hand as yet another internet puppet grown up. One day (when you are a grown up everyone knows now cool I am) you'll realize how wrong you were in your youth as a liberal student regurgitating the same nonsense and lies. to get educated and not talk in stero types.

fify

1870 Comments. 94 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo