Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:
Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:
Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2353 (Senior)
User ID 19551
User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Black Friday Interviews
3. Re: Black Friday Interviews Nov 27, 2015, 23:35 Kosumo
Dude, the cockpit can rotate, that is totally reveloutionry gameplay*

Crucible love is a real thing all.

*when made and put in a game that is also released.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
News Comments > On Sale
9. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2015, 23:31 Kosumo
In your 1/3rd 1/3rd 1/3rd statement, what 1/3rd will spend almost $1000 on internet spaceships for a game that is still not released?

EA are totally dumb for not following your advice, your like a super master chairman.
News Comments > Black Friday Interviews
1. Re: Black Friday Interviews Nov 27, 2015, 21:44 Kosumo
I'm getting two Crucibles so I can have them sexy locking on to each other.  
News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 22, 2015, 16:05 Kosumo
I'm loving Fallout, loving it! (yes, some things could be better, does not stop me form having fun in the world that is their although I would have like to add that raider power amour to my collection of 3 power armour suits, but it was stuck in a wall!)

About 50 hours in, level 29, anit giving two shits about finding my son
News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Nov 21, 2015, 19:51 Kosumo
Don't live in the UnitedPolice States of America  
News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
6. Re: Evening Safety Dance Nov 17, 2015, 22:39 Kosumo
Assiassin Creed Unity on PS4?

Plus Ubisoft is a Frence company?

I bet they planned it all in a mock up in Minecraft. (Dam Creepers!)

CIA must infertate all those evil video game companies now.

Since Fallout 4 released, the chance of terror attack in Boston has sky rocketed.

Now if the west could try not to kill so many Wedding parties in Arab countries with their killer drones, we could all try to descalate this madness.
News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 17, 2015, 00:26 Kosumo
Chris "Scummy Man" Roberts is starting to look tied in that 10 for the Conman.

Full of more 'although well still have not got to planning that at a concept stage yet' replys.

Sounds like Sandi has been shooting her mouth off about how they are going to add another 200k - 500k new backers over the next 6 months, meanwhile their funding has plunged to under $24,000 dollars a day for the last 5 days.

All the while why they spend backers money on a new office in LA and motion capture studios.

Oh, and check out the latest "Around the Vers" to see just how large Ben has become - scary.

A bunch of liars who cant make a computer game even with 90+ million dollars. (they have like about 14 diffent companies set up to milk all the money though to avoid all the accountability when this crashes, so they can all get away with all the money they have over paid themselves all this time.)

11. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 15, 2015, 21:51 Kosumo
Could you list those inherent problems for us so we better understand where you are coming from?  
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 15, 2015, 18:58 Kosumo
I'm having great fun with Fallout, but now my settlements are starting to come under attack and I'm starting to find it daunting to fight off some of the attckers - POWER AMOUR TIME! (that or become a jet junkie)  
News Comments > Saturday Previews
4. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 15, 2015, 02:26 Kosumo
CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 14, 2015, 23:00:
Well, the lead programmer falling off his bike and breaking his wrist is a new type of excuse they haven't done yet to explain the delays.

That's what you get form scummy clowns like Chris Roberts and his wife, Sandi.
News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Moderators Revolt
12. Re: PAYDAY 2 Moderators Revolt Nov 13, 2015, 19:27 Kosumo
The shame is that this was a ok game at release, I was what it was sold as and worked, at which time I believe they had already made a profit on the development.

It's the them totally milking of that goodwill for nothing more that making money with no mind of the players is what has moved this into totally scummy region.

harlock wrote on Nov 13, 2015, 12:04:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Nov 13, 2015, 11:03:
This is what happens when developers get greedy and don't give a shit about their players.

just like star citizen

Yep, except Chris 'Scummy Man' Roberts and his wife, are totally lying to and milking his fanbase/cult members for more and more money with out even delivering on even the early promises and lies.

I think the diffentance is that the people who got into PAYDAY 2 where gamers who enjoyed what they shipped, while the Star Citizen fanbois are fools living in a dream world.

Star Citizen is now selling in game cash/credits?? before there is even a game? (Is this what that is? for reals?) On top of the selling of ship concepts and the cult members are still saying its a (going to be) skill base game, not pay to win? TOTALLY BUNCH OF FOOLS - they have been told.
PC Gaming > Fallout 4 Tweaks/Guides/Info, etc....
2. Re: Fallout 4 Tweaks/Guides/Info, etc.... Nov 12, 2015, 19:09 Kosumo
Good Wiki.

I'm having a great time with this game, no bugs, runs well for me.

Really starting to enjoy the 'settlements' systems as I learn them, can't wait to get my charisma up to perk up leadership to start to connect them.

Dose anyone know if I use drugs/items to get my charisma up, can I then unlock the perk and will is stay once the drugs wear off/ I take off item?

Anyone got Fallout 4 gameplay stories they wish to share? - I have found a second set of power armour (a lot more broken that the mission one)
News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 12, 2015, 18:48 Kosumo
Ditto every thing ASeven just said plus they where all fun games.

My Amiga floppy disk for Microprose Soccer died, my mother wrote a letter to Microprose and some months later (snail mail, other side of the world), I received a new floppy in the post. Been a huge Microprose/firaxis fan ever since.
News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4
49. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Fallout 4 Nov 10, 2015, 15:47 Kosumo
Task wrote on Nov 10, 2015, 14:48:
Prelim reports from reading some users diving into it (I assume they are telling the truth):

- choices/consequences reduced or diminished (less or no checks for completing quests or conversations via charisma, perception, or intelligence)

Well I've had several conversations which had those in them. (they are coloured coded from light yellow to red depending on your chance of success.

- you can obtain power armor and high level mini-gun in first area of game and you can use it no sweat

Yes, but you can not then just use it all the time, you have 'fuel' for it. As well as it servers more as an item that you become invested in due to you slowly upgrading it over time.

- invincible companions

A little lame but better than having to baby sit them so they don't die or save scummy them when they do. They do get taken out of combat if they take to much damage, but are not dead and recover after, or you can medic them back up during combat.

As a game, they have made some choices for gameplay over what was the old way. I'm sure there will be many mods that will allow you to play this just the way you like - Bethesda have taken the middle road to the most gamers they can, it's what large companies do.

5. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 10, 2015, 01:10 Kosumo

Because they are both topics that people here currently have strong opinions on.

Oh, and yes, Chris Roberts is doing nothing more than 10 for the PR lies yet again.

Starting to think he is so far up Shit Creek that he is nelly at the under ground aquifer where Shit Creek springs from.
News Comments > Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide
81. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 10, 2015, 01:02 Kosumo
Could you tell us more about "BUGGY AS FUCK ON PC", exsamples?

Maybe they played more than just 5 minutes before they made their reviews - maybe you should too.
News Comments > Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide
79. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 10, 2015, 00:58 Kosumo
Lorcin wrote on Nov 9, 2015, 23:35:
The UI is frankly fucked, limited mouse control, unmapable hotkeys putting quick slots on 3,4,9,10. Conversation choices showing as arrows only without a hot key displayed. 10 years ago I could press a button and compare new gear to my current - now all I get is + and - symbols.

Most of what you wrote is mostly right but you can put any weapons on any of the 1-10 keys on your keyboard; In the invertory (which could be better) you can highlight a weapon and press V (I think, it's labled on the screen) and then assign it to any number key.

While the models are not the best around, I find them to be ok. What is more important to me is the overall feel of the environment, which after you leave the vault (I don't think that's a spoiler ) and travel away form the start location and into you first night, maybe with some weather effects (rain), I quickly started to love the environment feel.

Also, I came across a NPC called Art (off the beaten track) - for those who have also bumped into him, they to will know what I mean by how I had no idea what to do in that situation - in a good way.

I agree that the combat model is better (was not very good in Fallout 3 or NV)

Lots of crafting options, base building (use the workbench, then walk around while still in use mode to use it correctly - that got me for a bit, I was like what the fuck? - you can then scrap thing that are around, tyres, house, tree ect.)

Was thinking that the workbench/crafting tables where also an universal chest that you could get into at any other workbench/crafting table but I now don't think it is.

Voice work is fine by me.

Perk system is good but over whelming.

Congrates Bats on returning to your work. (Bad time for a Fallout sick day )

3. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 9, 2015, 21:57 Kosumo
HAHAHA - Fallout 4 and Star Citizen in one thread - this could get very very messy.

Blue, your a bad man
14. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 8, 2015, 22:43 Kosumo
So I've read that Fallout 4 is released at 12.01am Tuesday 10 of November, Regionally, I'll be keen to see if that is true and I can play it in just over 7 hours time form now - wonder now many people will digital be moving to New Zealand on steam in the next few hours?

Samoa is the first place to see each day by about a hour over New Zealand so I may move their digital on Steam.
News Comments > On Fallout 4's Graphics
52. Re: On Fallout 4's Graphics Nov 5, 2015, 04:07 Kosumo
Jerykk wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 03:47:
Games have budgets and schedules and you can only devote so many resources to any given part of the game. Towards the end of development, you have to stop fixing non-critical bugs because any changes to the game risk creating more bugs and that's something you just can't afford when you're trying to ship a game on time.

You should tell that to Mr Roberts, he thinks he can do it diffently.
2353 Comments. 118 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News logo