Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2018 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
205. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous Dec 18, 2014, 14:48 Kosumo

I think they had to be hard on the refund policy due to the fact that people where paying more than retail cost to be in it so in theroy you could get a refund for your $150 early buy and then just buy it a retail price and all that would have happend is that Elite would have lost heaps of money over something that did not effect most of those who would be benifitting from it (by getting back some money, yet having played the beta under the 'online always' version)

The problem there was the intial pricing system.

It is a sad chapter in what I'd say was otherwise a happy story.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
200. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous Dec 18, 2014, 14:13 Kosumo

I'm glad that it sounds like so many of you guys are having fun with this.

With teh exception of the offline mode, it sounds like they delived pretty much just what they said they would back over a year ago.

Still, you all know Star Citizen will be better - it's got* pets you know!

*will have, once it's started, at some point, when that module is released.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
19. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 15, 2014, 03:08 Kosumo

This War Of Mine is burtal, had my first suicade the other day.  

News Comments > Civilization: Beyond Earth OS X Patch & Linux Status
4. Re: Civilization: Beyond Earth OS X Patch & Linux Status Dec 14, 2014, 00:27 Kosumo

I play Civ if you wanta get a multi player game going.  

News Comments > Path of Exile PvP Update
9. Re: Path of Exile PvP Update Dec 13, 2014, 18:40 Kosumo

Path of Exile is a game by gamers for gamers.

Where have I heard that before?

News Comments > No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe
56. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 15:42 Kosumo

Star Citizen is a joke, a really bad one.

If you cant see that selling virtual internet space ships for real life money for a 'game' that is no where near finish (or even started/planned) is a joke I feel sorry for you.

But don't listern to me, listern to Chris 'You guys fund my dreams' Roberts*

*who has not released a game in over a decade

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 7, 2014, 16:33 Kosumo

You should totally follow &#1571;&#1581;&#1604;&#1575;&#1605; &#1576;&#1606;&#1578; &#1593;&#1576;&#1583; &#1575;&#1604;&#1604;&#1607; , got some great money making ideas.  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2014, 16:50 Kosumo

Can you old men stop making me feel old!  

News Comments > I am Bread Early Access
4. Re: I am Bread Early Access Dec 3, 2014, 21:18 Kosumo

I am Bread Early Access - Dough!!  

News Comments > Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under
35. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 15:33 Kosumo

A similar thing happen here in New Zealand with our 'Traget' type store 'The Wharehouse' just last week.

It's was more about removing any R18 product (games/DVD/ect) for brand reasons (look, we are a family store!), These store sell a shit load more than just Games/DVD/ect, they sell everything BBQ, toilet seats, wall pictures, toys, you name it, they sell it.

The reason is that their Games/DVD/ect sales have been in decline over the last 5 years with people streaming content/ downloading software so this section of their busness is worth dropping to add to their family brand.

So I take this move with more cynicium (bad spelling sorry - you know, that word where you don't really believe what they are selling you - like Star Citizen ) than a morale "they are censorning my games" type veiw.

After all, the game is not banned in Aussie, as Cutter say's, its a private corpation doing it for its own reasons.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2014, 18:27 Kosumo

Whats your pick in the Den v Kans upcoming game Bats? (I'm looking to get back into betting after being out of NFL stuff for last 6 weeks)

Had/have money on Falcons

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2014, 18:13 Kosumo

That Start Wars trailer is way better, althought it could use some Jar Jar and maybe some Indy Jones!! j/k

There are dencent people in both the first and third worlds, it's just more entertaning to watch the behavour of the dumb it those places.

Now if there was a Black Friday Sale on Star Citizen limited ships, I would love to see the nerd v nerd fighting. Next year, when the game is still not released, I would love Chris to put a single $100,000 capital ship on sale for just $99,000 and just sit back and watch the fighting.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $65M
9. Re: Star Citizen at $65M Nov 30, 2014, 15:24 Kosumo

Cutter wrote on Nov 30, 2014, 14:59:
I wonder how much of that surge had to do with pissed off ED players who asked for refunds and jumped on this instead.

HAHAHA, that would be super funny .... fool me once, shame on you, fool me again, shame on me comes to mind.

People can QQ all they like about E:D offline mode, you still have to give them props for getting their game togeather and about to release in a timely manner.

Ok, It's very clear I like ragging on Star Citizen (who doesn't?) but I will give them some credit at this stage that they are making a PC computer game, the day they mention consoles I will go full womble on Christ and his team.

And so on that note, did they hint that they maybe looking at moduler ships? Is that so they can keep the cash coming by releasing ship sections instead of full ships?

Is Star Citizen anything like what the orignal kick starter was pitch on at this point?

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
13. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 30, 2014, 01:08 Kosumo

Good point Beamer

Also re:Dotcoms money stuff - I think what he is doing is kind of so there is some money for his children (and 'ex'-wife)

He still lives in about the second most expensive house in the country

His crime, if any as I see it, was that it is alleged that he had a rewards program for those whoms files where heavly in demand

i.e. If I put up a cracked copy of Far Cry 4 for PC (can't happen, Ubisoft is to smart) on his Megaupload* and heaps of people downloaded it, I would get rewards due to the traffic.

Silly exaple I know; A link to pop music hits would do better

I agree with Quboid on why I'd rather him win

*His and others old site

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 29, 2014, 15:05 Kosumo

As a Kiwi living in New Zealand, I can say I think you are wrong on this Beamer.

Our current Prime Minister - John Key - is a totally lacky of the US.

When he finally gets voted out, it will be stright to his home/mansion in Hawaii

It's sad as, 30 years ago we took our own path, saying no to US nuclear arm warships coming here and took what came as a concercents (bad bad spelling!), now John Key is just hell bent on signing up to the Trans-pacific Trade Partership Agreement, which started without the US involded but is now dominated by it. We are changing our spy laws to what the US wants 'incase we are attack by them terriorst!' (last terrisom in New Zealand was done by our mates, the French, of whom we where more than happy to help during WW2, when they blew up the Rainbow Warrior, which killed a person)

We can way easly be more influenced than Canada, we are only 4.5 million people at the bottom of the world.

Julio is totally right about the rise in govermant corruption over the last 6 years (you get that when your Prime Minster is a ex-Wall Street money trading million)

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Goes "Gamma"
29. Re: Elite: Dangerous Goes Nov 23, 2014, 17:12 Kosumo

It does not bother me that much at all. I just hope that you now can see the foolishness of getting envoled with Kickstarter.

So why did you buy into the alpha/beta?

I hope that they do refund your money so you can spend it on big boy pants (althought I'm sure you would rather spend it on Star Citizen Teflon pants for faster drag speed!)

"Lie = money back end of story" lol, no, you have been conned by a very good conman (you put in money before you knew what they accually had to sell) When you put money into a Kickstarter, you are not getting a product, you are funding a dream. In return you get a reward (copy of game/software in this case)

Any chance you could explain to me what it is that makes this game shitty?

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Health Detailed
15. Re: Star Citizen FPS Health Detailed Nov 23, 2014, 15:26 Kosumo

Are they selling teflon pants yet, to incress your drag speed?

It's a shame that they did not have the movie ready to show at a trade show, it's missing the fanbois chearing nerdgasim.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Goes "Gamma"
22. Re: Elite: Dangerous Goes Nov 23, 2014, 15:24 Kosumo

DangerDog wrote on Nov 23, 2014, 15:16:
{PH}88fingers wrote on Nov 23, 2014, 14:54:
Has anyone gone through the process of requesting a refund?
some special link I have to go to?
I will proceed with my request, I logged in a total of 15 minutes I think since I bought the Alpha and not only am I not impressed, the way Braben lied about shit warrants this move.

You have to put in a request through their e-store, same place you bought the Alpha.

Are you gonna cry like a baby when they tell you that they are not goning to refund you due to you having played it in alpha?

Did you not understand when you payed them money, that the game may not turn out to be everything you hoped?

What is it you don't like about the gameplay?

Why don't you in the future, wait until a product is finished and released to buy it if you are only gonna play 15 mins of the alpha?

Please tell me, what it was that failed to impress you?

Had you ever played any of the earler Elite games?

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2014, 04:40 Kosumo

Nice vids Neferical  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
83. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 15:11 Kosumo

Now, speaking of feeling let down by a KS/EA game - anyone heard of a game called DayZ Standalone?

That sold shit heaps on steam for weeks/months yet we hear nothing about it and how its coming along.

Get it Cutter, Lawsuit them for me!

2018 Comments. 101 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo