Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2102 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Patches
3. Re: Morning Patches May 22, 2015, 19:21 Kosumo

email Blue as above, and if it takes him a few days to post it, don't get shitty Newklear  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Screenshots
38. Re: Saturday Screenshots May 17, 2015, 22:27 Kosumo

GTA V PC held its own, Witcher 3 is yet to be seen if its a clearly better verison than it's console brothers.  

News Comments > Path of Exile: The Awakening Support Packs & Divination Cards
19. Re: Path of Exile: The Awakening Support Packs & Divination Cards May 13, 2015, 17:53 Kosumo

I'm still waiting on a discount of the base game form it's release price, it's still 100% of the original free price. Drool  

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Passes 1M Preorders; Preloads Underway?
16. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Passes 1M Preorders; Preloads Underway? May 11, 2015, 23:07 Kosumo

Wildone wrote on May 11, 2015, 22:24:
how come this aint on the news..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=29b_1431374949

How come you have posted this here?

What does that have to do with gaming or Bluesnews?

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs May 3, 2015, 23:58 Kosumo

Good luck with that Cutter, even I spend more that $500 NZD a week living in NZ.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 May 3, 2015, 23:54 Kosumo

Reagle, what do you mean?

Transferring games from drive location to another?

Cos I want to move GTA5 to my SSD but not the rest of my steam games.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass Includes Batgirl Prequel
11. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass Includes Batgirl Prequel May 3, 2015, 23:48 Kosumo

And some people have paid hundreds of dollars for Christ Roberts Space Ships for a game that is not even close to being close to release, that in some cases they will not be able to uses for years and years.

But Rocksteady, who have released two great, gene defining games, in resent history are being called a "scam" with what looks like some reasonable DLC (although maybe priced highish, which things are at release)

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue May 3, 2015, 21:41 Kosumo

1badmf wrote on May 3, 2015, 19:09:
they should just abandon the judges and let decision go to internet voting Don King.

Opps, that was the old way

*quote edited for hopeful lols

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 May 3, 2015, 21:38 Kosumo

Good to see Kerbal there, a good game that's most likely educational too.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans
63. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 29, 2015, 18:58 Kosumo

It's a good thing that Rockstar is at lest trying to police thier online game.

(still have not yet tried it, going to in next few days )

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Details
2. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Details<br> WBIE offers details on <b>Batm Apr 28, 2015, 21:28 Kosumo

Doh  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $80M; Accepting Subscription Contributions
8. Re: Star Citizen Passes $80M; Accepting Subscription Contributions Apr 27, 2015, 19:35 Kosumo

Deepjay wrote on Apr 27, 2015, 19:31:
I just cant believe people keep buying these ships in sales. Obsessed much? It's been really illuminating just how easy it is to suck money from people by marketing to their dreams. Whether the game ultimately meets expectations or not in the end wont matter, the real winner is Chris Roberts - the guy has to win some kind of award for marketing.

It's getting to tele-advanglist levels. Nod Plug

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $80M; Accepting Subscription Contributions
2. Re: Star Citizen Passes $80M; Accepting Subscription Contributions Apr 27, 2015, 19:07 Kosumo

Yep, because enough money is never enough.

Thing is, is that your 401K may be real.

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Apr 27, 2015, 01:09 Kosumo

Thanks all for reply - the verdict ....... about the same chance of either a Big Mac or Thief making me feel bad about the six bucks so for the sake of PC gaming over fast food, money goes to Thief

Only ever played a pirate copy of Thief 3 which I found was ok fun, very emersive for the time, and had great sound when I had just made the move form standard sound to 5.1 surround sound.

Never finished it and could see the issuies most where complaining about (small maps, glowing stuff) but was still an ok game.

I'm not a great fan of stealth games but am always keen to give one a go. (I'm a gamer)

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Apr 26, 2015, 18:04 Kosumo

Anyone got any advice on if Thief is worth buying at the price of a Big Mac?

Pros and Cons?

Or would I enjoy eating, then later, shitting out Macdonalds more? (I'm indiffent to Macdonalds/fast food - it is what it is)

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month
28. Re: Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month Apr 24, 2015, 16:53 Kosumo

Slightly to the side of this topic ....

... When is Star Citizens FPS module going to be released? I'm sure I read a couple of months ago (start of March?) that the public release of the FPS part was close.

to quote Christ Roberts -

February is a short month, but it was a full one for Star Citizenís development! As you read this, Arena Commander 1.1 is hitting the PTU, and we expect to make it available on the live server in the very near future. Once we pass that milestone, itíll be time for the first public release of FPSÖ so stay tuned, exciting things are coming!

Are they going to just claim that the showing at some games con is what he was talking about then, because to me that read like he was saying that the module was going to be playable for people at home soon! (50ish days have passed)

Would he lie to us?

thanks, back to Elite topic.

Edit - looking into this more, on the Star Citizen Wikipeda page, it say 'Star Marine' will be out in May.

This comment was edited on Apr 24, 2015, 17:00.

News Comments > GTA5 Account Loss Follow-ups
11. Re: GTA5 Account Loss Follow-ups Apr 22, 2015, 21:46 Kosumo

Cutter wrote on Apr 22, 2015, 21:10:
This is inexcusable for a company that makes the kind of money they do. Countdown to class action suit in 3...2...1...

You say class action all the time and it never EVER happens, It's like you are the poor step-brother of James McGill, but less cool, less James McGill, way less.

It's like you are "Better Not Call Cutter" Winkrazz

News Comments > Firefly Cast Returns for Firefly Online
28. Re: Firefly Cast Returns for Firefly Online Apr 21, 2015, 00:15 Kosumo

Cutter, you should run in the next municipal elections on an 'automagic' ticket - that sounds great, change and hope are so used out!  

PC Gaming > Performance heavy games of late?
8. No subject Apr 20, 2015, 23:47 Kosumo

To not be silly this time, I'll surgest 'Amra 3'.

Don't know if its your game play style, but the engine does do some nice graphics work.

Night time, flares, amazing.

News Comments > Game Reviews
5. Re: Game Reviews Apr 19, 2015, 03:50 Kosumo

siapnar wrote on Apr 19, 2015, 00:32:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 18, 2015, 23:02:
"Kitty stomping and dog humping" Laugh2
I just met Trevor about an hour ago and my god, they really are pushing the limits with this guy

It's only just begun, you may want to stop.

You where warned.

2102 Comments. 106 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo