Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sammy_Busby

Real Name Sammy_Busby   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Godly1
Email godly1@sonet.net
ICQ Hell if I know
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 1, 2003, 07:35
Total Comments 7 (Suspect)
User ID 19539

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Think you got bad weather?!?! Sep 18, 2004, 23:33 Godly1

like the title says: Try living in Alabama where Ivan came through.. there are nearly a million people with out electricty and not expected to have it till tuesday. Im on a damn generator now. Houses blown apart, cars under water and even some houses. Ever seen a horse blown over by the wind? Glad i live in a brick house 3 hours from the gulf. Still hit us really hard.
Pray for the unfortunate, the ill, and the bored
Later

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

38. Re: Blue-eyed booze gene? Sep 9, 2004, 01:14 Godly1

I have a 1year old Blue Healer dog. I once gave her a 7 inch rib and watched her swallow the damn thing whole. it went down long ways and I was scared to death the thing was gonna die. She is fine after about 6 months so I guess she will be fine. Learned not to feed her ribs anymore.

29. Re: Books vs Movies Jul 27, 2004, 11:55 Godly1

My outlook on it is to read the books first then check out the movie. If it sucks you atleast have something to make fun of while you sit through it%)

25. Re: AC... glorious AC Jun 9, 2004, 14:56 Godly1

Here in Alabama its not the heat that gets ya! its the danged humidity. We have a heat index of over a hundred nearly all summer. And then there are the mosquitos and other bugs...Since we have horses and a barn, those big ass horse-fly's are horrible too, with a sting in between an ant bite and a bee sting.:o

News Comments > Call of Duty: United Offensive
33. Re: I'm looking very much forward to thi Apr 11, 2004, 09:21 Godly1

I too am looking forward to some more Call of Duty. I love the first and cant wait for more action. Call of Duty was a really great game and new campaigns, weapons, and multiplayer modes will be great

News Comments > Call of Duty: United Offensive
32. Re: How many GotY awards are there? Apr 11, 2004, 09:18 Godly1

News Comments > FPS Games & Minors
83. Plain and Simple Dec 1, 2003, 02:47 Godly1

The government should not be able to decide for us what the children in our society what they can or cannot play. I personaly dont see anything wrong with FPS's and the such. Sure they all involve killing various types of enemies, but just look at the type they kill. That is where people are blind. They see violence in killing someone, but games like Rainbow six, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor and even Jedi Academy... What do all these games have in common other than enemies being killed? The battle between GOOD and EVIL. I myself am 27 and an avid gamer and have been since before i could comprehend what it was all about and I havent played many games where I was the bad guy., The games that let you take out terrorists, Nazis, demons, I say we need more games like these. Screw what any government official says.

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo