Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Javier Nunez

Real Name Javier Nunez   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ludomancer
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2003, 21:29
Total Comments 413 (Amateur)
User ID 19515

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Released
10. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Released May 21, 2015, 16:09 Ludomancer

Its a game about destructive car racing. Why am I so disappointed about the controversy non-issue? I guess I found it more cathartic to run over the pedestrians than I realized. In that context this looks like an absolute bore. I wanted to mow down hundreds of pedestrians, but with the bloody, gory result that GTA just doesn't give you.
If they want controversy just throw a few infants in strollers in there, or give the cars the ability to rape people or something.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Preloads
9. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Preloads May 3, 2015, 13:25 Ludomancer

Don't the "Mercenaries" games over the last few years fall into that category? At least in every way but the setting?

Jerykk wrote on May 3, 2015, 02:54:
An open-world Wolfenstein could be great. It would be like Saboteur, only with the setting, technology and combat of TNO.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Gameplay Trailer
18. Re: Just Cause 3 Gameplay Trailer Apr 28, 2015, 13:16 Ludomancer

I played 2 on normal, and then I played again on Nightmare (or whatever their hard-hard difficulty was), and 100% the fucking thing.

Could not devour enough Just Cause. My body is so ready for this.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Version 1.04 Released; Beta Patches Coming
4. Re: Pillars of Eternity Version 1.04 Released; Beta Patches Coming Apr 17, 2015, 12:03 Ludomancer

The game is nicely nostalgic, but I'm at the final boss and I don't even know if I'll care to beat it. It's like the recent Wasteland. It makes me think the devs forgot their bread and butter or threw their B-teams on these projects, because they dont seem to approach their potential in the least.

News Comments > Fighting Cities: Skylines Piracy with Customer Support
20. Re: Fighting Cities: Skylines Piracy with Customer Support Mar 15, 2015, 13:11 Ludomancer

Yeah... I wish they'd released it on GoG. The game seems to have Steam integrated pretty thoroughly in the UI. The game looks fantastic, but... want DRMless version.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Feb 7, 2015, 13:32 Ludomancer

Congress Deliberating online? So we want the people who hardly show up to work at all, now be able to telecommute?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
11. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 29, 2015, 00:05 Ludomancer

I know words are hard and all, but trie teh typing bettar.

Kills me that any defense of one annoying woman's irritation with a male-dominated society is seen as "kissing ass".

I'm married, AND I fuck other women with the approval of my partner. I live a domestic life others can't even fantasize about, yet I still have the respect and understanding of the sexes that seems to boggle the minds of my peers.

Maybe my mistake is that I respect you all enough to call you peers? I could just treat you as idiots, but then you wouldn't learn anything.

Cutter wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 22:19:
Ludomancer wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 20:18:
Heh. You realize if it's actually portrayed in a mature manner, people like Sarkesian would have no problem with it, right?

It's not the content, it's the tone and portrayal, and idiots (like yourself), that are too mentally handicapped to understand the difference.

You do realize that all your kiss-ass SJW posturing isn't going to get you laid, right? And people like Anita are just grifters anyway. Even if there's nothing to be outraged by you people will create something anyway. Your lives are incomplete unless you're bitching about the injustice of something or other.

10. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 28, 2015, 23:58 Ludomancer

Hilarious.  

6. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 28, 2015, 20:18 Ludomancer

Heh. You realize if it's actually portrayed in a mature manner, people like Sarkesian would have no problem with it, right?

It's not the content, it's the tone and portrayal, and idiots (like yourself), that are too mentally handicapped to understand the difference.

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 19:40:
Asmo wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 19:15:
Oh yeah, and fucking Sarkeesian is going to have a fucking field day with this... /eyeroll
Considering that she throws a hissy fit whenever someone disagrees with her opinions, it doesn't take much for that to happen.

News Comments > The Bard's Tale IV Announced
11. Re: The Bard's Tale IV Announced Jan 24, 2015, 16:42 Ludomancer

Brian Fargo is an enabler of amazing things. The people in his current employ, however....  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jan 22, 2015, 12:05 Ludomancer

LOL @ the aptly named "Defy Media" (by laying off your writing staff!)

*rimshot*

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Sells > 1M
14. Re: Alien: Isolation Sells > 1M Jan 21, 2015, 21:07 Ludomancer

TangledThorns wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 16:23:
A:I is the first game I paid full price for in several years and it was worth it! 2014 GOTY!

Shill alert!

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Jan 21, 2015, 21:00 Ludomancer

Rape-Lay was *awesome*.

News Comments > Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans
52. Re: Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans Jan 21, 2015, 20:58 Ludomancer

We're already well done fucked. We had so many opportunities to fight this, but people are too eager to chase carrots on sticks and play games using the latest DirectX. The last chance we had to stop this shit would have been around the WinNT/Win98 era.

At what point can we start referring to the ignorant, general public as "Proles"?

News Comments > Vampyr Unveiled
1. Re: Vampyr Unveiled Jan 21, 2015, 15:12 Ludomancer

Wasn't there an adventure game titled "Vampyr" only a few years ago?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2015, 12:16 Ludomancer

Dude. Blue. Really? SpyBot, MalwareBytes, Avast and AVG. At least all those do is rape your computer for personal information. Who the fuck knows what that app did to your machine.

News Comments > CITIES XXL Trailer; Preorders; Discounts
6. Re: CITIES XXL Trailer; Preorders; Discounts Jan 16, 2015, 12:07 Ludomancer

Fuck trailers. Show me the game.  

News Comments > MS: Windows 10 "Best" OS Ever Created for Gamers
39. Re: MS: Windows 10 Jan 16, 2015, 12:05 Ludomancer

You are all the enabling sucker-ass-bitches that have allowed MS to continue their world-wide abuse of computer users well beyond the date that should have killed them dead.

I sincerely hope you all do what I have done my entire life: Don't fucking buy it. Run it if it's worth a shit! Pay no money.

I'd still be happily using winNT if MS just didn't let it go extinct. Someone tell me now: What's been introduced since NT that couldn't have been done so in a patch?

News Comments > Dark Souls II Update Next Month
2. Re: Dark Souls II Update Next Month Jan 15, 2015, 10:09 Ludomancer

Love the idea of the Agape ring.

@Frags4Fun: if it gets pushed to PS4, won't you have to buy it all over again? I find that kind of stuff unacceptable when I already own it for one platform.

News Comments > Nosgoth Open Beta Next Week
4. Re: Nosgoth Open Beta Next Week Jan 14, 2015, 21:26 Ludomancer

I have given zero shits about any of these games other than the original Blood Omen, before Eidos took it away from the original devs and handed it to the shit-factory that is Crystal Dynamics. Nothing they've done has ever come close to the original.

And as for the pronunciation, @jdreyer, it was originally an english word, so there's equal emphasis on both syllables in "Nosgoth".

Cutscene clip

413 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo