Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John

Real Name John   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname wtf_man
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 26, 2003, 02:14
Total Comments 2522 (Senior)
User ID 19499

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch_Dogs Free-Roaming Footage
6. Re: Watch_Dogs Free-Roaming Footage May 10, 2013, 20:31 wtf_man

I wish they'd talk more about the PC version... I'm sick of hearing about the console versions, although if I do get a PS4... this will be one of the games I will probably purchase 2 of... one for the PC and another copy for the console.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation May 10, 2013, 19:55 wtf_man

Xbox infinity times infinity!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation May 10, 2013, 15:26 wtf_man

It's the new red ring of death... except this time it's because your whole console is glowing red from the heat.

News Comments > Sun Setting on Silicon Knights?
1. Re: Sun Setting on Silicon Knights? May 10, 2013, 10:16 wtf_man

So are they (Precursor games) going to sue Crytek next, since that's what Shadow of the Eternals is using?  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 May 10, 2013, 09:16 wtf_man

I wish someone would do a modern remake of F-22 TAW. Too bad DiD is no more.  

News Comments > Shadow Warrior "Reimagining" Announced
20. Re: Shadow Warrior May 10, 2013, 09:00 wtf_man

Prez wrote on May 10, 2013, 03:30:
As I am sitting here remembering playing Shadow Warrior back in the day, I just don't see the remake working - for the same reason an "All in the Family" TV show remake wouldn't work. Few people in today's hypersensitive, whiny, habitually-offended-by-everything society are going to stand for a show in which the lead character is a loveable racist. So any remake would be toned down and "modernized" and end up lacking the (funnily offensive) charm of the original.

Now a Redneck Rampage remake - that would be fine, because apparently no one cares about insulting southern white people.

This.

The only way I see this working if they don't include the original over-the-top racist humor, would be to offer a separate "wang pack"... like Redneck Rampage has the "cuss pack". Of course, people would still bitch, so I don't see that happening, either.

News Comments > Rumor: TimeGate Staff Laid Off
10. Re: Rumor: TimeGate Staff Laid Off May 9, 2013, 20:37 wtf_man

Actually... this might be a good thing for them in the long run... some will probably form a new studio that doesn't have the A:CM thing associated with it, and the others will probably end up joining other studios that doesn't have the A:CM thing associated with them.

That, and they probably wouldn't have to worry about working with SouthPeak again (If it really is that terrible of a publisher).

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
15. Re: Morning Mobilization May 9, 2013, 15:32 wtf_man

Well, my winter daily driver is an automatic, but it is my wife's hand-me-down, since I bought her a new car (which is also an auto). Late Spring, Summer, and Early Fall, I ride a motorcycle.

I did teach her how to drive a manual, with my daughter's 1st car, so she can drive the muscle car when she wants.

News Comments > Shadow Warrior Revival Planned?
6. Re: Shadow Warrior Revival Planned? May 9, 2013, 10:15 wtf_man

Mad Max RW wrote on May 9, 2013, 09:03:
Allegedly it's by Hard Reset developer Flying Wild Hog

I'd rather see the ROTT remake developers, Interceptor Entertainment, make this. Just the few trailers and Dev diaries released of ROTT proves they know how to modernize, yet stay true to the gameplay.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization May 9, 2013, 09:02 wtf_man

My daughter's first car had a manual transmission on purpose... I wanted her to learn how to drive a manual in case she ever needed to drive one in an emergency. She was free to choose an automatic fore her next car, especially since she was paying for it, herself. She bought a muscle car like mine with a manual tranny, because she "hates automatics". Like father, like daughter, I guess. LOL  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
23. Re: Morning Metaverse May 7, 2013, 20:12 wtf_man

eRe4s3r wrote on May 7, 2013, 11:57:
Have you guys even looked at GIMP? That is a complete train wreck of usability nightmares, the fact that it doesn't have a FULL SCREEN CONTAINED GUI is the death sentence before any other consideration.

Uh... GIMP has had a single-window UI mode since 2010 (beta), and fully released in May of 2012 (non-beta 2.8)
GIMP Single Window Mode (2.7)

Youtube Video of GIMP 2.8

Not that it matters... it's still a clusterfuck compared to Photoshop.

That said... I may have to switch, because I refuse to rent software.

This comment was edited on May 7, 2013, 20:22.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Announced
35. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Announced May 7, 2013, 15:37 wtf_man

Not really sold on this... but we'll see, as more info comes out. The 2008 Wolfenstein was ok, and I am probably one of the few that really enjoyed RTCW's single player campaign (undead and all). In fact, I just replayed it a few weeks ago since there was a proper widescreen patch.

Anyway... we'll see what shakes loose as this gets closer to release.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Sony is screwing up... May 7, 2013, 15:32 wtf_man

Jivaro wrote on May 7, 2013, 12:12:
The #dealwithit sentence is just...stupid.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get fired too.

14. Re: Evening Consolidation May 7, 2013, 09:29 wtf_man

Cutter wrote on May 7, 2013, 00:51:
They're still being coy - both them and Sony. Until everyone sees exactly what's what spelled out and black and white I wouldn't count on either of them coming down in favour of the consumer.

Bingo.

However, if I would need a paid XBox Live Subscription just to use a Netflix app... MS can still Fuck Off.

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches May 6, 2013, 20:20 wtf_man

• Added compatibility for “Reconnaissance Pack” multiplayer add-on.
• Various visual improvements, including new screen space ambient occlusion (SSAO) functionality.

Yeppers... that lawsuit has them working fanatically to fix the game.

News Comments > EA's Exclusive Star Wars Game Rights
25. Re: EA's Exclusive Star Wars Game Rights May 6, 2013, 20:18 wtf_man

Redmask wrote on May 6, 2013, 17:31:
EA is probably the only company in the world that could do worse with the Star Wars IP than LucasArts did.

Pretty much... yeah.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
8. Re: Sunday Mobilization May 5, 2013, 19:14 wtf_man

BIGtrouble77 wrote on May 5, 2013, 18:15:
I think when the smart watches come out, this thing will be forgotten pretty quickly. I actually think the watch concept has loads of potential.

I have no interest in a watch... screen would be too small, even a 2"x3" screen. Now an armband with a screen of something the size of say a "Pip Boy", yet still thin and light weight... might raise an eyebrow,

Basically the Samsung Galaxy version of the watch.

1. Re: Evening Consolidation May 3, 2013, 21:39 wtf_man

PS4 Watch Dogs Development discussion

All this social crap is starting to get scary. I don't want to be online... and I don't want others in my game, and I don't want to access my game from my fucking phone while I'm at work. So, there better be a way to play single player only... and offline... instead of this so-called "bridge between single player and multi-player".

News Comments > Ubisoft Sticking with South Park: The Stick of Truth
4. Re: Ubisoft Sticking with South Park: The Stick of Truth May 3, 2013, 09:46 wtf_man

Yeah, small stints. I tried watching season after season on Netflix and it started grating on me.

Every once in a while though, they come out with some outrageous whoppers... I was watching a documentary on the making of South Park... and they showed the Martha Stewart Decorative Queef bit... (which was the first time I ever saw it) I literally couldn't control my laughter for hours... I'd just start thinking about it and start chuckling, out of the blue.

It was wrong on so many levels, which made it hilarious.

Search Youtube if you don't know what I'm referring to.... I won't post a link.

Anyway... I'm still looking forward to a South Park RPG... I think it could be fun, if done well.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Windows 8 Wikipedia page vandalized May 3, 2013, 09:36 wtf_man

Everyone hated Windows 8. The interface was useless, it looked like a drag queen on steroids.

/ROFL

2522 Comments. 127 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo