Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for FloorPie

Real Name FloorPie   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description junk and like..stuff
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 22, 2003, 08:32
Total Comments 224 (Novice)
User ID 19464

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

News Comments > Goat Simulator Free MMO Expansion Thursday
22. Re: removed Nov 17, 2014, 16:19 FloorPie

WoW, no kidding! They've *Added* MMO aspect to a goat MMO simulator. Amazing.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Launches
4. Re: World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Launches Nov 13, 2014, 15:00 FloorPie

Actually managed to play on a lower pop server for about an hour last night at launch. Many servers are looking at mega queue times though.  

News Comments > Blizzard Announces Overwatch
62. Re: Blizzard Announces Overwatch Nov 8, 2014, 19:06 FloorPie

So its a Pixar inspired UN Super Justice League Team Force OverWatch Saves the Day FPS shooter with cornball antics and cheesy lines? Thats what I got from the cinematic trailer anyway.

I think I prefer the Pandas of MoP.

Oh, and where is my Starcraft: Ghost? Dammit. You wanna make a FPS? Bring back that old project Blizz. Or just a SC based FPS game.

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Preorder Trailer
6. Re: Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Preorder Trailer Nov 8, 2014, 18:55 FloorPie

Rhett wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 18:01:
entr0py wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 17:38:
ShakyJake wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 17:28:
$40 for this expansion? That seems a little hefty. Even the Western Front pack they put out seemed a bit slim for $20+, and this is double the price.

Yeah, with the Western Front pack I thought "Oh, it's like a traditional expansion except without the campaign, I guess $20 is reasonable". Now both of them together are $70 compared to the $30 we paid for Opposing Fronts? Madness.

I think the new reality is that new release Relic games are for people with entirely too much money. Average customers need to wait a few months for a sale.

Well, Western Fronts was just like $5 on sale, 1 month after release. That's pretty crazy.

Nah, it was out for several months (I think summer) before it hit $6 on steam a couple of weeks ago. All I've learned from Relic/Sega and CoH2's business plan with all its DLC and high prices is to wait. The only people who will pay full price are the serious fans who can't wait. I paid about $14 for the base game 6 months after it was released at $60.

$40 for this is just laughable. It'll be $20 or less in 3-6 months.

News Comments > etc.
25. Re: etc. Oct 26, 2014, 21:02 FloorPie

Good place for info, gamergate side anyway:

http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/

As for DA3, I'm not surprised. Time will tell if all they have under the hood is gay/bi/alt/alien/whatever romance story lines.

News Comments > Star Citizen Nears $58M
26. Re: Star Citizen Nears $58M Oct 12, 2014, 18:35 FloorPie

NKD wrote on Oct 12, 2014, 13:59:
Star Citizen thread time again. Get out the Space Popcorn boys.

I'll settled for nothing less than hookers and blow.

News Comments > DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation
9. Re: DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation Oct 7, 2014, 12:10 FloorPie

Shame they just announced this. I was tempted to buy it this weekend when it was 50% off at $15. The DRM stuff and reviews turned me off of it.  

News Comments > Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent
23. Re: Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent Sep 11, 2014, 14:16 FloorPie

nin wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 09:48:
Is this the patch that...

includes hookers and blow?

News Comments > Star Trek: Alien Domain Announced
12. Re: Star Trek: Alien Domain Announced Sep 11, 2014, 14:15 FloorPie

Uh wha? Web game? Sorry, this is satisfying all of my Trek needs at the moment:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-trek-armada-3

Tis a mod for Sins of a Solar Empire. Time to go kill the Borg at Wolf 359.

News Comments > Op Ed
18. Re: Op Ed Sep 6, 2014, 07:18 FloorPie

Prez wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 20:38:
It's amusing that apparently Kotaku considers themselves a moral authority on this issue that they can lecture us in an editorial. Piss off.

Come on Prez, when have they not considered themselves an authority on gaming and its culture? Click bait frivolity and insanity is all they're good for. They're about being cool, hip and SJW. They're not about actual gaming. They're hipsters. They can't hide it anymore.

News Comments > MMOGs Under Attack
12. Re: MMOGs Under Attack Aug 22, 2014, 21:05 FloorPie

WoW has had problems too several times the past couple of weeks. Servers went down for about 30-45mins twice this week.  

News Comments > Warlords of Drednor Livestream to Reveal Date
18. Re: Warlords of Drednor Livestream to Reveal Date Aug 14, 2014, 15:23 FloorPie

We can thank the Celestials of Pandaland for letting Garrosh go after the siege of orgrimmar where either side should have killed him.

IIRC, its a rogue bronze dragon that takes Garrosh back in time.

Decent enough trailer. It'll be interesting to see how the story works out horde side. When I went through it, well... Garrosh and his cronies trying to kill my character didn't leave a good impression.

News Comments > WoW 10th Anniversary Plans
13. Re: WoW 10th Anniversary Plans Aug 7, 2014, 15:19 FloorPie

Wallshadows wrote on Aug 7, 2014, 12:34:
I really wouldn't be upset if they disabled flying for the whole duration of the expansion if they would just completely unfuck their flight paths and stop turning them in to mobile vistas. Flying from my Garrison to Bladespire takes you on a journey where you spiral up from the base to the top so you can see, well, how big it is but I don't really care about that stuff after the first flight, I just want to get from Point A to Point B in the quickest, straightest way possible.

I'll run MC probably once and only once since the pet and mount are rewarded for doing so. Tarren Mill will be taking up a lot of my time though, especially since they are bringing back the old PVP rank system just for the occasion.

But, but... Blizz said they'd fix the flight paths so they wouldn't be long winding and pointless time consumption! I guess this is part of their "immersion" plans.

News Comments > Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion New Frontiers Edition
6. Re: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion New Frontiers Edition Jul 25, 2014, 13:07 FloorPie

Rebellion is worth it for the Star Trek Armada 3 mod alone and there is a decent Star Wars one (Galactic War I think?). Just get it on a steam sale.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer
5. Re: Far Cry 4 $130 Kyrat Edition Detailed; New Trailer Jul 4, 2014, 13:21 FloorPie

Wow. $130. Well, at least you get a "Statue of Pagan Min".

Wake me when its on a steam sale for sub $20.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Trailer; Screenshots
7. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Trailer; Screenshots Jun 9, 2014, 14:27 FloorPie

"PC, MAC and Linux" Good news.

The orbital layer stuff aka space battles could be interesting.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed
70. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Delayed May 29, 2014, 13:46 FloorPie

Wake me up when Chris Roberts assaults a coke machine and brags about owning a bmw.  

News Comments > Op Ed
40. Re: Op Ed May 22, 2014, 17:25 FloorPie

Beamer wrote on May 22, 2014, 13:23:
I'm going to bow out, as no one really cares what I have to say, I'll just continue to point out how weird I find it that people get so defensive when an improvement is brought up that involves something not exactly what they are.

Just ask yourselves if something is an improvement. You don't need to be defensive. Just ask yourself if things can be improved. If yes, why do you get so angry when people suggest these improvements?

You find it weird that people get defensive when in our modern western culture its become the norm to toss out the race card or victim card for every real or perceived slight? Where a president that has been elected twice still says that people don't like him mostly because of his skin tone? Bavarian please.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
11. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer May 22, 2014, 03:17 FloorPie

Cutter wrote on May 21, 2014, 20:47:
Rocksteady + Kevin Conroy = Hells yeah! If they could get the Hamster to return for a guest spot I'd go berserk!

Ditto. Its just not Batman without Kevin Conroy's voice.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Specs
22. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Specs May 2, 2014, 13:24 FloorPie

deqer wrote on May 2, 2014, 09:49:
4GB of ram? wtf? Windows 7 can't even run properly with only 4GB of ram. It becomes sluggish quite quickly after you install everything like updates, drivers, software, and more.

I think you mean 2GB. That or what the heck are you running in the background all the time?

224 Comments. 12 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo