Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for HeadWound

Real Name HeadWound   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname HeadWound
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 19, 2003, 03:01
Total Comments 30 (Suspect)
User ID 19427

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Borderlands Trailer
7. Re: Borderlands Trailer May 31, 2009, 20:07 HeadWound

I love the look. I am tired of games going for a super realistic look, it always looks a bit off to me. I like the cartoony, comic book look.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > A Song of Ice and Fire Games
15. Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Games May 12, 2009, 23:26 HeadWound

I don't believe you read the books Creston... or at least you didn't pay much attention as you read.

News Comments > BioShock Q&A
4. Re: Puzzled Jun 13, 2007, 22:53 HeadWound

I think the hidden part is the story being told in e-mails and stuff... not actually seeing what happened on-screen.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
51. Sirius is commercial free music Jun 19, 2006, 20:38 HeadWound

There are no commercials on the music stations, just on the talk stations. And not many on the talk stations. Otherwise they wouldnt be able to advertise that they had 100% commercial free music.

This was to xXBatmanXx btw

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 20:39.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Invisible War Demo Delay
50. Re: ugh... Nov 20, 2003, 19:36 HeadWound

I am not slinging shit at looking glass, I hated that they went under.... but they did. I don't care what business decisions a company make to keep afloat, I only care about the end result of the product. The final product is all I care about, and I can wait.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Invisible War Demo Delay
40. Re: ugh... Nov 20, 2003, 18:54 HeadWound

Of course they are sell outs. Why else release a retail product???? If you don't make money, you can't make the software. Should they get new jobs and make the game during their free time. At least the demo is being released before the game is in stores, not many games do that. Even if it is a Fileplanet exclusive, that doesn't mean it will stay thatway. It will be realesd to the masses shortly after that.

Look at Looking Glass Studios. Made great games, but they weren't very business savvy. At least the "sellouts" make enough money to continue producing games and dont have to have their liscenses auctioned off after they go belly up. If the game sucks, no biggie, There will always be new games.

News Comments > Deus Ex Movie/Interview
34. Re: Valzante Nov 18, 2003, 22:04 HeadWound

Why are you worried about right or wrong endings... no such thing in DX. This game is all doing things your way, not a perdetermined way. All endings are right because you won the game and earned the right to choose how to end it.

30 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo