Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CreamyBlood

Real Name CreamyBlood   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CreamyBlood
Email killjoy999@hotmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description Old, beer drinking gamer. I think my first game was the ASCII version of Star Trek on an IBM mainframe at my Dad's work. Second was probably Pong that he built out of parts from an 'Electronics Today' magazine on a black and white TV....
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 18, 2003, 04:15
Total Comments 1211 (Pro)
User ID 19418

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: No subject May 16, 2007, 11:38 CreamyBlood

So Cutter, when you finally die and face God, what are you going to say to Him?

Ask her for a blow job?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: ATI Caught With Their Pants Down May 16, 2007, 11:20 CreamyBlood

I feel there is no need to have more than one video card supplier.

Only if you don't mind paying way more than you should for a product. Wasn't the 8800 going for $830? Competition is good, it brings prices more into line of what they should be, not what a monopoly can get away with.

News Comments > Lost Planet PC Demos
7. Re: No subject May 15, 2007, 22:34 CreamyBlood

So has anyone compared the difference between the DX9 and 10 versions? I'm curious about how much more wonderful DX10 makes everything and if I should rush out and get a new computer, OS and vid card.

I mean, are we talking an amazing difference, marginal improvement or barely perceptible?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Teachers Attack May 14, 2007, 12:43 CreamyBlood

No kidding. Thinking that you are about die or having a gun pointed at your head is traumatic at any age. I smell lawsuit and in this case I think it's well deserved. I feel sorry for those poor kids.

News Comments > The Early Show
6. Re: Quake Wars = T for Teen May 11, 2007, 01:49 CreamyBlood

Sounds like it plays more like 'Enemy Territory' yet set in the Quake universe.

News Comments > Fallout 3 Teaser Tease
54. Re: No subject May 4, 2007, 02:50 CreamyBlood

I doubt whether it will appeal to hardcore Fallout fans at all, especially when they are typified by people who are up in arms when the developer uses the wrong shade of brown for a particular type of dirt.

I actually liked Quake 2.

News Comments > Van Buren (Ex-Fallout 3) Tech Demo
46. Re: No subject May 4, 2007, 02:42 CreamyBlood

VT: I apologize for calling you names. Like you said, we're just talking about games. In the end, it doesn't really matter.

Creston: Could you please list some of those games you're talking about as I'm just about to finish KoTR and need a new one. I'm pretty close to finishing off all the 'accepted' golden ones. Somebody just gave me the Collectors Edition of Dungeon Lords but from the bashing it recieved here I doubt I'll install it. Should I?

Jerryk: You're more of a troll than I am. Name a few games from one or two PC generations ago and I'll get into them. Or try to.

31. Re: No subject May 3, 2007, 04:25 CreamyBlood

Of course not Jerryk, it's the best fromage since swiss cheese. I'm sure it'll just be fine. We'll all be pleasantly suprised.

After all, the guys that produced Oblivion are making it. I'm stoked. Are you?

29. Re: No subject May 3, 2007, 04:09 CreamyBlood

Sarzy, for fucks sakes. If you like the game because it has nintey gazillian fucktard points on some lame assed site that thinks that the mindless idiots stumbling around this planet agrees that it's good, then great for you. If VT likes it because he's one of those stumbling idiots, then great for him.

Some people see shit and call it shit. If you have a different opinion, great, good for you. I'm just calling it. If it takes you a decade to grow up and want to call me a 'down nose looker', fine with me.

In the mean time, I think that Fallout 3 is going to be a peice of shit like Oblivion is. That's my Opinion. Enjoy it and defend it, I don't care.

I don't know for sure, but experience and all facts are pointing to it turning into a boiling turd. Perhaps you think different, thats great. All the power to you.

Please tell me, in all your wisdom, what you think the best RPG of all time was? And when you tell me, why would I care?

Cheers

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers
12. Re: who cares about vista! May 3, 2007, 03:51 CreamyBlood

We should all rise, and fuck over the man. Darn drivers.

50. Re: No subject May 3, 2007, 01:11 CreamyBlood

Not low standards. Low expectations.

There's a distinct difference. I save my high expectations for things more likely to hit them. Crysis? Check. The next Smash Brothers? Check.

Okay, fine Beamer or Beaner. I know one of you are an old time gamer, not that that means anything.

I liked FarCry and fully expect Crysis to be good as well as QuakeWars. I hope so, but I won't get my poop in a loop if they fall below my 'standards'.

I'm just saying that when it comes to Fallout 3, I fully expect Bethseda to completely and utterly fuck it up and drive it into the ground, while quite possibly making all the console players learn to appreciate and love a new type of game. That doesn't help my entertainment experience but I suppose it'll make someone some money and perhaps bring the unwashed masses into the nineties.

21. Re: No subject May 3, 2007, 00:07 CreamyBlood

Like I do VT's point of view, I'll respect yours as well. But can you please explain exactly why "I take the cake"?

I'm open to ideas and opinions and facts but I'm just seeing a blanket insult from you Sarzy. Please expound before calling me a snob.

I'll back up anything I say with facts and/or opinions if required. Otherwise, learn how to write a longer paragraph that actually explains what you're trying to say.

Cheers

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers
5. Re: About time! May 2, 2007, 23:47 CreamyBlood

What? No W2K drivers? What about Vista? The lowest common denominator always seems to win in this highly prejudiced driver community..

News Comments > Morning Legal Brief
11. Re: maps May 2, 2007, 23:44 CreamyBlood

Shouldn't you be modeling your one room cabin in the mountains?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: New 360 Owner!!! May 2, 2007, 23:40 CreamyBlood

No shit. And his name is 'Robo Pop'. !!!

Not that I'm into slagging peoples names...

I'd much rather hassle them over the games their playing. He almost made 'gaming' sound like a bad word, like 'gambling' or something. Hope he's having fun.

18. Re: No subject May 2, 2007, 23:24 CreamyBlood

Some of us 'elitist gaming snobs' are tired of being sold dumbed-downed streamlined crap shoveled into out mouths like it's the second coming, when it's really mediocre crap that we already played over a decade ago dressed up in a new shiny set of clothes.

Dumb-assed uninformed, uneducated knee-jacked little pissants like you that are too young to know better telling us what a good game is doesn't go over too well.

But, if you enjoyed Oblivion because you don't know any better, or you just liked it because you thought it was fun, then that's fine. Some of us expect more. Maybe I'm old and you're just stupid, but I want more.

You might be willing to settle for kids bits because you don't know any better, but some of us don't and won't. That's why we bitch and you can't.

47. Re: No subject May 2, 2007, 23:00 CreamyBlood

I don't know anything about Fallout 3

I think it's pretty clear that I was implying just that.

Yes, I know that's what you meant. What I was implying is that some of us that have been playing RPG's for many years have watched the quality of these games steadily decline before our very eyes.

You seem to be okay with that as you 't admittedly have low standards, which is fine, I'm the same way with beer. But when it comes to programming, effort, modern technology and huge development and publishing houses, I tend to expect a higher standard after a few years.

Fallout is an excellent example of an IP that will be destroyed. Look at Oblivion. Look at what the hype machine promised and the pathetic game they delivered.

Look at Baldurs Gate, then Icewinddale then NWN, then KoTR. Look at Freespace then what? Look at Gothic 1 and 2, then what? Look at Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion.

I detect a pattern of game quality going downhill. You freely accept that. Not a big deal. Unfortunately when people like you accept that and pay for it those of us that expect more get less.

As I've said before, it's just a symptom of our undecucated society that doesn't have the brains to expect more or just never experienced it in the first place.

Perhaps F3 will be a fun game in its own right, for current XBox users expectations, but I can't see it being a good RPG expecially since it's being made by Beth. Most RPGers know this so I'm just speaking to a brick wall or the choir...

41. Re: No subject May 2, 2007, 21:49 CreamyBlood

You know nothing about Fallout, only the dev, a dev that has at least a decent track record, certainly not a bad one.

Actually I know all about Fallout as well as Fallout 2. I don't know anything about Fallout 3, but if the current trend of dumbed down, streamlined 'RPGs' is any indication of the current direction of that genre, then my expectations will undoubtably not be reached.

It might be an alright game, I'm just not getting my hopes up for it living up to what I played in the past. Perhaps your standards are low and you don't expect games to live up to standards that have already been established.

I see nothing wrong with games raising the bar and exceeding my expectations in the year 2007, but you seem content to settle for less. And that's fine, it doesn't really matter to me.

5. Re: No subject May 2, 2007, 19:17 CreamyBlood

q How is Oblivion mass market?
Ummm. Because it's not an RPG (as advertised) and appeals to the millions console players, doesn't have much of a story and is pretty much impossible to lose?

Walk around, whack your 'A' button and you'll probably finish it.

News Comments > Speedball 2 Q&A
3. Re: No subject May 2, 2007, 18:10 CreamyBlood

I remember playing Speedball (1 or 2? Probably both) on the Atari ST with a friend and two joysticks. Haven't played anything like it since and found it immensely fun.

I have no idea what the interface would be like on a PC without a joystick and imagine that we'd have to play online and not against each other on the same computer.

But I have fond memories of the Bitmap Bro's for that game.

1211 Comments. 61 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo