Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CreamyBlood

Real Name CreamyBlood   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CreamyBlood
Email killjoy999@hotmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description Old, beer drinking gamer. I think my first game was the ASCII version of Star Trek on an IBM mainframe at my Dad's work. Second was probably Pong that he built out of parts from an 'Electronics Today' magazine on a black and white TV....
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 18, 2003, 04:15
Total Comments 1211 (Pro)
User ID 19418

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > Gears of War PC?
28. Re: No subject Jul 7, 2007, 22:26 CreamyBlood

Too bad they don't make consoles with a keyboard and mouse and a high resolution monitor. Then they could make complex games and half decent FPSs. Might even consider buying one if they ever did that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Army medics get new handhelds Jul 7, 2007, 22:20 CreamyBlood

Back in the day, we made do with a needle and a medpack.

News Comments > Thrillville: Off the Rails Announced
5. Re: Meh.. Jul 5, 2007, 08:46 CreamyBlood

I think he also said that 'shipping on time' is more important than any other aspect of their games as well.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: No subject Jun 27, 2007, 08:01 CreamyBlood

Good choice. After a few years of feeling ripped off and screwed over by three different companies I just ditched the whole idea completely. People leave me a message on my landline.

News Comments > Black Powder Red Earth Announced
15. Re: I would never Jun 26, 2007, 22:48 CreamyBlood

seta g_gravity "0.377"

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Ex-Marine Kills Bear, Saves Sons. Jun 23, 2007, 09:55 CreamyBlood

Is the Palestinian Tourist Information Board open right now? I thought they were all too busy killing each other at the moment, or was that last week?

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Beta Nears
50. Re: No subject Jun 18, 2007, 21:00 CreamyBlood

EDIT: From qcon 05!
http://68.178.221.78/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/gb_devoted.jpg

Those helmets rock. Thanks for letting us know about your first-hand experience, can't wait for this game now.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: No subject May 26, 2007, 20:18 CreamyBlood

That wasn't very helpful. But with my experience, your probably better off just going into 'Device Manager' and writing down all the drivers you need for the hardware. Then go download all the recent ones (as Enahs said) for everything from your motherboard to your video card.

Then format the fucking thing and install fresh. At least that way you get rid of all the shovelware and crap and might actually get a half decent computer out of the deal.

I know it defeats the purpose of having a 'prebuilt' computer. But reality is reality.

16. Re: No subject May 26, 2007, 20:07 CreamyBlood

've got a Dell

I thought the whole point of buying a Dell was that you just send it back and get a new one. Why else would anyone buy one?

15. Re: Star Wars May 26, 2007, 20:03 CreamyBlood

Remember, Vader was framed!!!

Please put that in SST next time as some of us haven't made it to the DVD bargain bin at walmart yet.

News Comments > Halo 2 Delay - Blame the Boobies
83. Re: Not this world May 26, 2007, 18:17 CreamyBlood

I'm almost done Prey. Pretty damn good game for what it is.

No, it doesn't. Ever wonder why so many people are freaked out by Grand Theft Auto and not by, say, Halo or a WW2 FPS? The reason is because the former is more or less disrespectful when it comes to violence; that is, the game allows and encourages people to slaughter the innocent (ie little old ladies) and the good (paramedics, police, etc.). The latter two examples, on the other hand, encourage the use of violence to overcome a defined "bad guy" (evil aliens, Nazis, etc.) who must be stopped through the use of violence.

Trainwreck, You're kind of an idiot. I'm an athiest and have good values (according to me). You can play the game how you want, I played it with someone that finds neglected children for a living but he liked to beat up the hookers. (Stress relief?) I tried to be the 'good guy'. Regardless, I thought it was one of the best video games that I ever played.

You can analyze it all you want from some kind of moral perspective, but as a game, it's brilliant.

And Trainwreck, you are a wreck. Just because you have some kind of weird thoughts regarding sex and defecation, it's normal for humans and all life on this planet, past and present to pro-create.

Everything from a flower to a blowfish to a human fornicates in some fashion. No matter how much you try and put some kind of ambiguious morality on it, it's just a fact. Living organisms breed. Personally, I'd like it if people like you didn't.

This comment was edited on May 26, 18:19.

News Comments > Zoo Tycoon. 2: Extinct Animals Announced
6. Re: No subject May 26, 2007, 17:35 CreamyBlood

Seriously, I spent my life getting fucked up on drugs and two decades later this is all they can come up with?

News Comments > Thursday Game Reviews
7. Re: ArmA review May 26, 2007, 17:33 CreamyBlood

Weird how these dumb fucks get away with being retards. Blows my mind.

News Comments > Morning Preview
10. Re: Dur? May 26, 2007, 17:30 CreamyBlood

I agree. I have no idea what the game is about but he's obviously more interested in telling us that he doesn't like it, as opposed to say, telling us what the gameplay is like.

News Comments > Vista Halo 2 Delayed Again
47. Re: No subject May 26, 2007, 17:28 CreamyBlood

I just bought some slippers. They're very comfortable. I have yet to make the leap to consoles.

News Comments > Sin City Games
6. Re: No subject May 24, 2007, 22:03 CreamyBlood

You learn something new every day.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
7. Re: No subject May 21, 2007, 18:14 CreamyBlood

For all of these 'mainstream' games maybe they should keep the complexity and difficulty for normal PC gamers and then have a difficulty level that's dumbed down.

Maybe replace the "I'm too young to die" setting with "I'm a retard". Or something like that.

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
93. Re: No subject May 20, 2007, 02:03 CreamyBlood

I have to agree that Diablo (both of them) sucked. I've tried playing them several times over the years when I felt like a good mindless hack'n slash but just couldn't get into them. I'd just go back to nethack or Angband which I found a lot more fun.

But that's just my opinion. Obviously both Diablos have brought countless hours of entertainment for many years to millions of people, so they're doing something right. They've just never appealed to me despite wanting to like them. So I have to agree that they suck, to me. One persons garbage is anothers treasure. Or something like that.

17. Re: Well Enahs.. May 20, 2007, 01:47 CreamyBlood

Uhmm. Did he punch that guys head off? Lol. Can't believe Rambo's back.

News Comments > Lost Planet PC Demos
42. Re: n00b alurt!!! May 16, 2007, 12:27 CreamyBlood

Well CJ, in this case it can be understandable unless you 'know'. Pretty much every other driver, patch, and application in the computing world users a version numbering scheme of some sort.

DX9.0c does not (it does but it's not obvious). Why they didn't call it 9.0d, 9.0e, etc or something similar I don't know, but it's pretty confusing. So I can excuse the average person from not understanding this non-versioning system used for DX.

1211 Comments. 61 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo