Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CreamyBlood

Real Name CreamyBlood   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CreamyBlood
Email killjoy999@hotmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description Old, beer drinking gamer. I think my first game was the ASCII version of Star Trek on an IBM mainframe at my Dad's work. Second was probably Pong that he built out of parts from an 'Electronics Today' magazine on a black and white TV....
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 18, 2003, 04:15
Total Comments 1211 (Pro)
User ID 19418

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Q&As
1. Mid-core Jul 11, 2008, 23:48 CreamyBlood

When I heard 'mid-core' I immediately thought of consoles for some reason.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > It Came from E3 2008, Part 3
6. Re: No subject Jul 11, 2008, 23:14 CreamyBlood

I thought they killed E3 awhile ago.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
22. Re: Game Length Jul 11, 2008, 01:19 CreamyBlood

People need to change their outlook. Crying about this not being a true Fallout 3 is like crying that it's raining on your day off. You can't do a single damn thing about it, so why let it ruin what could otherwise be a good time? Just accept it and move on. You'll be less damn stressed about it.

No, we don't need to change our outlook to conform to mediocrity and accept crap. We need to vote with our wallets.

You like Oblivion, great. Some of us don't. We like RPG's. I think it's obvious F3 ain't gonna be an RPG that has much to do with what made Fallout fun as they've pretty much told us they've stripped all of that out.

You'll probably like it. Maybe I will but I doubt I'll buy it sight unseen.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Devil May Cry 4
7. Direct-to-Download Jul 8, 2008, 20:06 CreamyBlood

...PC demo available for download at major direct-to-download websites...

I missed the demo for this and I seem to be behind on modern internet terminology. What does 'direct-to-download' mean? Does that mean we have to pay to download the demo, or originally did?

News Comments > New UT3 Snowreal
8. Re: No subject Jul 7, 2008, 23:20 CreamyBlood

epic fail

Would proper grammar be 'epic failure'? I don't understand why so many people have trouble with the English language these days.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Guitar Hero III Jul 6, 2008, 04:19 CreamyBlood

I think Batman summed it up best before we started talking about it:

Watching something like that makes me feel good about myself....the fact that I am not that lame - makes me feel good.

Some are impressed, some aren't.

News Comments > Halo PC Hotfix
10. Re: No subject Jul 5, 2008, 21:48 CreamyBlood

I didn't know there was a PC version for Halo 2.

I tried the demo for the first one a couple of times but couldn't get into it.

7. Re: Guitar Hero III Jul 5, 2008, 21:14 CreamyBlood

I see your point, I suppose I was too hasty to judge and snapped off an ignorant comment.

I've never played or seen anyone playing that game before so I really shouldn't have an opinion. Even at the end you could hear the guy freaking out about how he'd 'really done it'. So that's cool.

It's probably like me watching some old ETPro videos, where even a regular Enemy Territory player wouldn't notice anything extraodrinary, a lot of them look like some dude running around killing someone with a gun.

But if you're hardcore into the game, then the videos look awesome but only mean anything interesting to a small minority.

Anyways, I'm sure millions of plastic guitar clickers are impressed, but I'm still not.

5. Re: Guitar Hero III Jul 5, 2008, 20:12 CreamyBlood

Let's see you try it then.

Okay fine. I'm a little rusty and haven't played Yngwie Malmsteen type songs for over two decades but given a few months of intense practice I might be able to pull off something close.

As to the console, I probably wouldn't have a chance.

As an aside, I'm slowly learning the soundtrack from Quake 2 by Sonic Mayhem. I really like it.

Jog your memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwuorsVdjJ0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vocxw1j9m0Y&feature=related

2. Re: Guitar Hero III Jul 5, 2008, 18:16 CreamyBlood

It's not impressive. What is impressive is when you learn to play a song like that on an actual guitar, instead of playing simon says on a four or five button input device.

17. Re: No subject Jul 5, 2008, 00:52 CreamyBlood

Therefore, I once again, refuse to vote. I feel a non-vote is just as powerful as a vote.

I forget how it all works down there, but up here I vote for who most closely reflects my values and beliefs even if they only have a point 001 chance of getting elected.

Perhaps that's why we have a fourth party up here that is at around five percent. Sure, they don't get any say in anything but at least it shows the 'powers that be' that people care about something else.

You should vote anyways. And if merkins really don't have a choice (which I find hard to believe), then vote for the lesser of the two evils.

Don't squander your right. If you do then I don't want to hear a peep out of you regarding politics for the next four years.

11. Re: also known as... Jul 4, 2008, 21:29 CreamyBlood

Party Hardy all you merkins. Have a gooder.

9. Re: game ratings Jul 4, 2008, 00:44 CreamyBlood

From the few previews I read, it sounded like it was a good game with messed up controls. So if a console game has bad controls....

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Movie
4. Re: Forever Jul 3, 2008, 23:10 CreamyBlood

Last week I was contemplating either Call of Juarez or Beyond Good and Evil for ten bucks and had decided that 'Beyond' was going to get my money when on 'impulse' I downloaded STALKER from steam for twenty bucks instead.

I had some technical issues that I finally solved last night and it looks like I can run this at medium to high settings. I'm not much of a graphics whore so here's hoping this game will shine despite its flaws.

I'll look at Clear Sky after I get finished with this.

News Comments > Diablo III Announced
120. Re: I'd like to know... Jun 29, 2008, 04:00 CreamyBlood

...and if they don't ship for a year (and that's being really, really optimistic, I'm betting xmas 2009, at the earliest...)

I think you're wrong and that the game is pretty much done and I'd be surprised if we don't see it this fall or earlier...

My 2 Cents

117. Re: No subject Jun 29, 2008, 03:44 CreamyBlood

JESUS H FUCKIN CHRIST THANK YOUUUU(CONTINUING U'S FOR A WHILE)
Thanks dude, some of us appreciate it. Thanks

91. Re: No subject Jun 28, 2008, 20:11 CreamyBlood

I think most of the pains of humanity we experience are self-inflicted, including many of the cancers we have. Of course it's not some God, just a lot of chemicals.

The Sun (or Sol, if you prefer) is a great source of gamma radiation that nukes cells arbitrarily, once in a blue moon you get hit by one that wasn't blocked by the upper atmosphere nor your nicely tanned hide.

87. Re: ... Jun 28, 2008, 19:32 CreamyBlood

Errmmm...

Are you fucked up today? Your regular trolling is usually a lot less fucked up than that mess you just spewed.

85. Re: No subject Jun 28, 2008, 19:26 CreamyBlood

JESUS H FUCKIN CHRIST THANK YOUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Not all of us have 2560x1600 widescreen resolutions or even widescreens for that matter.

Please kindly put some spaces in your posts like that and for long links, use http://tinyurl.com when presenting ridiculously long URL's.

Blues News is Old School and long non-space deliminated posts break the page, meaning that some of us get a big horizontal slider across the bottom of your page, making it a pain in the fucking ass to read.

Then we immediately think that people like you are a pain in the fucking ass.

Most don't notice, but for those of us that are either eyeball or resolution challenged, it's an annoyance.

Thank you for your future consideration in this matter.

68. Re: No subject Jun 28, 2008, 16:25 CreamyBlood

Millions of grown men will be having wet dreams tonight.

I've never been able to get into the Diablos or their clones although I did love grind games like that in my past, I just got bored of them years before Diablo showed up.

That's not to say I don't understand it as I've definately been there before. The game looks very polished as you'd expect. And they have co-op of course. For some strange reason I liked Dungeon Seige 2 (don't ask me why, I have no idea) so maybe this will be fun for me at some point although I doubt it.

Even though I couldn't give a rats ass about D3 or SC2, kudos to Blizzard for being so professional about everything they do, I think they deserve their millions.

I liked the violence and just realized that it's PC and Mac. Cool.

I guess it's Merry Christmas today for all the fans, have a great day!

1211 Comments. 61 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo