Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Reactor

Real Name Reactor   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Reactor
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 15, 2003, 10:47
Total Comments 738 (Apprentice)
User ID 19395

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Another Sin II Puzzle
3. Re: Ehh Jun 28, 2005, 11:57 Reactor

What a pack of whiners. Just solve the puzzles and enjoy yourselves for goodness sakes.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: No subject Jun 27, 2005, 09:09 Reactor

*shakes head*

Hollywood... plus games... the future isn't bright.

News Comments > Stargunner Freeware
18. Re: Old Apogee/3DR Games Jun 23, 2005, 11:03 Reactor

Thanks for the info Joe... I wasn't aware of that.

News Comments > Stargunner Freeware
14. Re: SWEEEEET! Jun 23, 2005, 09:53 Reactor

I preferred Fury 3.

News Comments > Ritual Countdown, Testing Program, Sin II Tease?
77. Re: Shit Jun 18, 2005, 02:57 Reactor

I thought Elite Force 2 was a hit. That was one really slick fps.

29. Re: It's fake. Jun 17, 2005, 13:29 Reactor

So fake... but fantastic. Bravo to the guy who wrote up 'Active Telomere Union Sequencing'. I almost want to look it up and learn about it.

26. Re: It's fake. Jun 17, 2005, 13:17 Reactor

Anyone notice that http://www.ritual.com/sin2 does not head to legionpharma.com?

News Comments > Stargate SG-1 Voice Cast
1. Cool... Jun 3, 2005, 11:04 Reactor

Looking forward to this one... especially now they don't have some voice actor off the street pretending they're one of the original characters.

News Comments > Area 51 Demo
8. Re: No subject May 27, 2005, 01:16 Reactor

"The 695 MB download offers a cinematic sequence..."

Don't tell me- a completely useless cg movie that stops most people from downloading the demo?

This comment was edited on May 27, 01:17.

News Comments > New Chaos Theory Maps Soon
3. Re: Best Game & Piracy May 13, 2005, 04:24 Reactor

"If games were priced more in the $25-35 dollar range, had better copy protection or online registration (Think Battlefield) I would say the days of my piracy would be nearly gone!"

Yeah, and if the bank wasn't protected by arm guards, police snipers and a giant bank vault, it wasn't illegal to take what isn't yours, and I wasn't locked up in a high-security prison with 24 hour military guard...well, my days of theft would almost be over!

News Comments > Morning Previews
8. Re: Bring on GTA:SA! May 10, 2005, 22:09 Reactor

Anyone buy Codename Outbreak in Australia? The US version wasn't half as good because it didn't have the classic Russian accents. I doubt they'd be there, but I'd sure love those accents again in Boiling Point

News Comments > Gold - Boiling Point
24. Re: No subject May 9, 2005, 23:24 Reactor

I'm looking forward to this one, mainly because I enjoyed Codename Outbreak so much. These guys know how to make games that are just... fun. All I hope is that it's a little less buggy than what CO was.

News Comments > Mythic Blades Demo
16. Re: Wow May 2, 2005, 22:39 Reactor

Hmmm... really wanted to like this one, but the guys behind this obviously didn't spend much time working out what makes other fighting games enjoyable. It plays a bit like Rise of the Robots, only quicker, and less enjoyable. Anyway, just because a demo is small doesn't mean there isn't quality or a lot of game there to enjoy, so... keep that in mind.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Empire Earth II
1. No subject Apr 26, 2005, 22:16 Reactor

I really wanted to like this game, but the engine is quite poor (the highest details run like a slag, and still don't look that great), the music and sound are poorly mixed, and the gameplay just seems wrong compared to RoN.

Maybe it'll grow on me, but I highly doubt it.

News Comments > New Psychotoxic Demo
6. Re: I will... Feb 12, 2005, 05:45 Reactor

It must be great if you have an "Extremely attractive heroine" as mentioned in the features.

News Comments > PC Narc & Powerdrome Revealed
2. Re: ~sighs~ Feb 9, 2005, 04:22 Reactor

The Atari ST? Nah, the Amiga version was the best

Welcome to the old skool club.

News Comments > Site Seeing
5. Re: JoWooD - Are they kidding? Feb 6, 2005, 23:32 Reactor

To add to below: I have to agree though, I don't understand how a group like Perception won the rights to make the Stargate game.

This comment was edited on Feb 6, 23:33.

News Comments > Site Seeing
4. Re: JoWooD - Are they kidding? Feb 6, 2005, 23:27 Reactor

Relax, JoWooD have put out a few decent games in the past. I agree that it isn't the smartest idea in the world to work through them, but the project isn't 'doomed to fail'.

News Comments > AIAS Awards Finalists
26. Re: no! please! Jan 22, 2005, 08:38 Reactor

BoNeLeSS, not everyone is going to like the game. I've seen people who want to marry it, people who think the whole lot of it stinks, and others who love it right up until the end. If you like it, great. If others don't agree that the game is 'amazing', learn to live with it.

News Comments > AIAS Awards Finalists
20. Re: So boring Jan 22, 2005, 04:20 Reactor

I can't stand this game of the year garbage. No one likes everything. Tons of people like Farcry, HL2 and Doom 3. But then, tons of people think Farcry stinks, HL2 is plain badly written and boring, and Doom 3 is a blight upon the original games. Everyone knows the only reason these kinds of things exist is so a bunch of gamers can have their say, and so that developers can stick another lame GOTY sticker on the side of their re-released boxes. Maybe someone should tell them that the average gamer doesn't give two hoots about it.

After www.gameoftheyear.com (which has now been updated from Half-Life 1 to 2) it's blatantly obvious it's the developers who run around deeming their own games GOTY and not the gamers themselves. Last year I remember seeing three games all with GOTY stickers on them, sitting right next to each other on the shelf. It's lame.

Game of the year rewards, take a flipping hike. We'll make our own minds up about each game- end of story.

738 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo