Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wanker

Real Name Wanker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wildone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 14, 2003, 20:05
Total Comments 2618 (Senior)
User ID 19388

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > SOE Boss: Next Game "Dedicated" to Star Wars Galaxies Fans
12. Re: SOE Boss: Next Game Jan 26, 2014, 17:19 Wildone

Every-single-person-here-will buy it  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PlanetSide 1 F2P Transition Continues
3. Re: PlanetSide 1 F2P Transition Continues Jan 25, 2014, 14:41 Wildone

PS2 was the most frustrating game experience I have ever had in 20 years of gaming, will never ever go back.  

News Comments > Daylight Scare Video
5. Re: Daylight Scare Video Jan 24, 2014, 19:10 Wildone

Never been done before Im sure.  

News Comments > Daylight Scare Video
3. Re: Daylight Scare Video Jan 24, 2014, 18:13 Wildone

Fake. I've never, EVER, EVER been scared playing a video game. I mean Cmon!?!?!  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches
29. Re: Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches Jan 22, 2014, 15:59 Wildone

Yep just watch the German nerd boy rage xplode into a frothy wrath the likes of which has never been seen

Creston wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 13:53:
Tumbler wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 13:10:
Remember it's a $35 risk, if you want to play this game, it's $35. Everything above that is you committing to the making the project better and possibly buying physical stuff like shirts and mouse pads. $35 doesn't seem like too big a deal to risk for potentially getting this game in return.

Then again, the final game, if/when it comes out, will sell for 50 or 60 bucks. So there's not really a whole lot of incentive for me to sign up now. (incidentally, it was also one of the main reasons why I didn't back Elite, since he wanted like 40 bucks for a copy of the game.)

If they're asking me to take that much risk, I'll just wait for it to come out.

If you want me to back your KS and take the risk, there has to be something in it for me. Allowing me to get the game for 20 bucks is a good mitigator.

For me...well I'll have to dig a hole in my yard, bury all my SC related stuff and put a tombstone out there to properly deal with all the grief if this project fails to live up to expectations.

Oh, it's GOING to fail to live up to expectations, but that's mostly because people now expect this to become the best game of all time ever released, past, future and present, and it'll be a realistic simulator of life in space in the 25th century etc etc. When all he set out to do at the beginning was do another Wing Command and potentially make a Privateer Online.

I'm just curious to see whether it'll become a good game. And if it is, I'll gladly spend 60 bucks on it then.

27. Re: Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches Jan 22, 2014, 15:57 Wildone

What about all the 'taxes & insurance' they keep talking aboot, is that with ingame money or will I have to shell out every time I die.  

9. Re: Star Citizen Hits $37M; Organization System Launches Jan 22, 2014, 10:07 Wildone

I keep reading about taxes & insurance in this game, I just want a fucking good space combat game. The n3rd boys are ruining this..  

News Comments > Rambo the Video Game Trailer
6. Re: Rambo the Video Game Trailer Jan 17, 2014, 19:35 Wildone

SO BAD ITS GOOD!  

News Comments > Incognita Renamed Invisible, Inc.; New Alpha Trailer
1. Re: Incognita Renamed Invisible, Inc.; New Alpha Trailer Jan 17, 2014, 10:31 Wildone

and who cares lol  

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini 2 Oculus Rift Support Nears
2. Re: Starpoint Gemini 2 Oculus Rift Support Nears Jan 15, 2014, 18:28 Wildone

3p tho. Pass.  

News Comments > Outrise Revealed
2. Re: Outrise Revealed Jan 9, 2014, 18:06 Wildone

and GODAMN, CAN ANY GODAMN GAME *NOT*, I REPEAT, *NOT* RIP OFF ED209 EVERY-FUCKING-TIME FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS?!

http://outrisegame.com/images/mech.jpg

News Comments > Outrise Revealed
1. Re: Outrise Revealed Jan 9, 2014, 18:04 Wildone

Sounds like another awesome game idea that will peak early and be surpassed while something else comes out to takes its place because it was in development for too long  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans
1. Re: PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans Jan 9, 2014, 10:54 Wildone

one of the most frustrating and annoying game experiences I have ever had in 20 years.  

News Comments > BBC: Valve VR SDK Next Week
1. Re: BBC: Valve VR SDK Next Week Jan 9, 2014, 10:21 Wildone

What is this 'Crystal Cove' you speak of? And what is this 'Crystal Cove' you talk of?  

News Comments > "Stunning" Nitrous Engine Impressions
7. Re: Jan 9, 2014, 10:19 Wildone

If they could only make a goddamn 1st person view sim. F*k 3rd  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - CONSORTIUM
8. Re: Ships Ahoy - CONSORTIUM Jan 8, 2014, 23:54 Wildone

I dont see any connection to the original AMEN except the name of Bishop and the music  

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Video Diary
2. Re: Alien: Isolation Video Diary Jan 8, 2014, 17:08 Wildone

Holy shit they better do it for the OR. Dont fukin cop out and console it boys..  

News Comments > Oculus Rift Adds OLED and Tracking
25. Re: Oculus Rift Adds OLED and Tracking Jan 8, 2014, 01:00 Wildone

No problem, never take it off  

News Comments > Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M
28. Re: Star Citizen Funding Passes $36M Jan 7, 2014, 13:49 Wildone

Its fine, but the CORE GAME is supposed to be space combat. Once they nail that cool move onto space janitor mop simulation but godammn..get it right first. We could have epic battlstar galactica quality stuff goin on here and its not gonna happen *AGAIN*

jdreyer wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 12:10:
Wildone wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 10:38:
There's lots of people in the SC who actively DO NOT WANT OR CARE about the Dogfighting/Space Combat! I MEAN WTF this is supposed to be a space combat game at its core?!? Elite Dangerous is already skooling SC becus they are focused on the core gameplay. Sure other stuff will come LATER but at least they got this right from the start. SC is gonna suffer because of the weird fan boy wants of SC

You know, you have a crappy attitude. We've HAD dog fighting games before. You've saved the galaxy shooting down a 1000 enemy ships dozens of times before. All my life, all I've EVER wanted to is be a starship engine mechanic. We've never had that before, and SC let's us be what we want to be. THAT'S why I funded at the $500 level. I'm sure Elite will be a fine game, but stop trying to make Star Citizen into Elite. Let Star Citizen BE Star Citizen.

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Announced
13. Re: I read sept 3 and think Rome II Jan 7, 2014, 13:18 Wildone

Well technically its true, its polygons and texture maps right?! LOLLLL

Tim wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 12:42:
netnerd85 wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 11:59:
In Game Footage, LOL!

Fuck off.

In game *engine*. Nothing there that isn't possible with that - looks legit enough to me?

2618 Comments. 131 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo