Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wanker

Real Name Wanker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wildone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 14, 2003, 20:05
Total Comments 2618 (Senior)
User ID 19388

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > MS Flight for Free in Spring
21. Re: MS Flight for Free in Spring Jan 4, 2012, 15:20 Wildone

I was never convinced of FSX flight model, it feels too easy to handle, unless the real planes are that way lol  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: MS Flight for Free in Spring Jan 4, 2012, 12:19 Wildone

A10 is insane! I love everything DCS does my only problem is these sims are still a little 'dry' and I guess I've changed over the years on how I feel about sims, I'll always love them. I still wish they can make the missions more dynamic and more lively, making you feel part of something?
When I played Arma2 (and I know its not much of a 'sim') and took the role of A10 pilot helping out live fellow squad mates on the ground, it was so DAMN EXCITING when they call for me to take out an APC or tank knowing they are under fire and need my help. Maybe because its a live multiplayer game? But its hard to get that feeling from a standalone sim. So I wish there's a way to bring those 2 factors together.

8. Re: MS Flight for Free in Spring Jan 4, 2012, 11:51 Wildone

360 kontroller!!!!! It'll be like that Mario flight game on the N64!!!  

6. Re: MS Flight for Free in Spring Jan 4, 2012, 11:26 Wildone

So its a F2P arcadey POS. That really gives people the feeling of flight..zooming around in a weightless 3d camera that ignores the laws of physics?! Good jorb.  

News Comments > Horizon on the Horizon
4. Re: Horizon on the Horizon Jan 3, 2012, 12:31 Wildone

WOW AWESOME NEXT GEN SPACE SIMULATION FOR 21ST CENTURY!!!:\  

News Comments > Happy Birthday Diablo
1. Re: Happy Birthday Diablo Jan 1, 2012, 14:31 Wildone

"Now with #D3 on the doorstep of 2012" fukin cockteasers, this wont be out before 2013  

News Comments > New Alien Arena
5. Re: New Alien Arena Dec 30, 2011, 16:07 Wildone

Even for free it looks horrible. Try Black Light Retribution for something a bit better  

News Comments > BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned
25. Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned Dec 28, 2011, 15:56 Wildone

I also believe the choppers can lock up jets at further distances, I see them sometimes just hovering at the edge of my radar and locking me up, before I can get close to them they have fired 2 heat seekers at me whilst pinging me with cannon. I can either fly try to outrun them or fly at and over the top of them. By the time I lock up my heatseekers on a chopper Im virtually at guns distance anyway..so its definitely skewed in their favor again!  

23. Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned Dec 28, 2011, 15:52 Wildone

Once they pop flares, you lose your lock and it resets the timer again of your stinger/Heatseeker. With beem scanning I can re-aquire faster BUT (in the case of jets) the heatseeker reload is the same, so its cancelled out in effect. The only way to get them is if someone else already spoofed them like that and you can sneak in and get 1 shot..but 1 shot wont down them or even half. They are that tough.  

News Comments > Guild Wars Interview
3. Re: Guild Wars Interview Dec 28, 2011, 15:32 Wildone

just what I heard...;)  

16. Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned Dec 28, 2011, 13:58 Wildone

YES. And thats total B.S. imho. Jets only get 1 round, choppers have a pilot who can lock you up, plus a gunner who can tag you but like whats been said all I can do is come in from above or behind (as long as no one else is chasing me or locking me on the ground)  

10. Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned Dec 28, 2011, 12:29 Wildone

How can you fire before it says LOCKED it wont let you?!! And maybe Im missing a perk, its never ever reloaded quicker than the chopper flares recharge, they always spoof my stingers each time! Maybe also the distance to target is a factor..by the time its locked, fired AND traveled to the chopper is enough time for it to flare again..so unless your standing within 50 feet of it?  

8. Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned Dec 28, 2011, 11:32 Wildone

Jets are just a mere annoyance to choppers, you can't gun them down unless they are really stupid and dont change direction, most are not so dumb. Takes at least 2 or 3 passes with the gun on the jet. It should be possible in 1 sweep, given the fact bullets going thru a chopper blade should be insta death..but I know its a 'game' still DICE, lets have some pretense of semi-realism! Most of the maps I've played on they completely OWN the air, and most of the ground. They pulverize AA first, land behind a building for a quick repair and on their way again. People working together to SOFLAM them? I've never seen it yet. They're flare recharge rate is quicker than jets missles and stinger reloads. So unless 3 people all stinger them that aint happening. There's always exceptions but my experience its choppers that are owning this game due to someone at Dice who just loves em!!!

6. Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned Dec 28, 2011, 11:27 Wildone

Really? You just got lucky, they're flare recharge rate is a bit quicker than stingers so I've tried shooting all mine at them and they always miss.  

3. Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned Dec 28, 2011, 11:02 Wildone

Yea but good luck gettin that to happen on a pub server. Im sure clans can pull it off fine though, its not been my experience in 40 hrs of playing though usually its 2 chopper jocks dominating the map.
And I wouldn't mind if at least the jets could do something against them, but its the other way round! Choppers actively hunt jets now! WTMF!

News Comments > Guild Wars Interview
1. Re: Guild Wars Interview Dec 28, 2011, 10:57 Wildone

Can anyone say...featureeeee creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep  

1. Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes Planned Dec 28, 2011, 10:57 Wildone

Fix the godamn choppers while your at it, talk about OP  

News Comments > 18 Million World of Tanks Registrations
11. Re: 18 Million World of Tanks Registrations Dec 21, 2011, 16:20 Wildone

simulation lmao  

News Comments > BF2143 Hinted?
31. Re: BF2143 Hinted? Dec 19, 2011, 14:39 Wildone

god Dice, fukin fix BF3 before you make a new game huh!  

News Comments > On MW3 Bans
13. Re: On MW3 Bans Dec 15, 2011, 15:07 Wildone

just give the power to vote kick these idiots out of the server  

2618 Comments. 131 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo