Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wanker

Real Name Wanker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wildone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 14, 2003, 20:05
Total Comments 2832 (Senior)
User ID 19388

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dishonored Game Announcement Accidentally Spoiled
2. Re: Dishonored Game Announcement Accidentally Spoiled Jun 14, 2015, 13:30 Wildone

HAHAHAHA twitch test...lmao just own up to it guys..  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mirror's Edge Catalyst Title Confirmed
4. Re: Mirror's Edge Catalyst Title Confirmed Jun 9, 2015, 21:48 Wildone

Oculus or GTFO  

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Sells 4M
19. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Sells 4M Jun 9, 2015, 12:35 Wildone

wow complete and utter failure. feel sorry for the devs they will soon be out of jobs  

News Comments > Armored Warfare Testing This Week
1. Re: Armored Warfare Testing This Week Jun 9, 2015, 00:01 Wildone

LIKE WORLD OF TANKS! BUT WITH TANKS!  

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gameplay at E3
8. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gameplay at E3 Jun 7, 2015, 19:18 Wildone

Footage will be optimized for PC gamers, game will be optimized for XB360  

News Comments > Amazon's Big PC Game Ambitions
11. Re: Amazon's Big PC Game Ambitions Jun 6, 2015, 14:52 Wildone

I know, but...money lol

ForgedReality wrote on Jun 6, 2015, 14:34:
You don't want to work for Amazon. They are notoriously the worst work environment. I work with ex-Amazon employees, and they all fucking hated it there. Just don't do it.

News Comments > Amazon's Big PC Game Ambitions
1. Re: Amazon's Big PC Game Ambitions Jun 6, 2015, 12:01 Wildone

Oh I know bcus I applied there and got turned the fuck down lololo  

News Comments > Project CARS Sells 1M
5. Re: Project CARS Sells 1M Jun 5, 2015, 23:48 Wildone

Wow yes thats it you stick it to em!!!!! Why not just pirate it for the final laff mate!! LELELE

theglaze wrote on Jun 5, 2015, 23:41:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 5, 2015, 19:53:
Now please add proper qualifying, racing, flag and pit-stop rules. (Or fix broken ones to begin with)

No yellow flags (Note: I mean rules, the flag themselves exist, but are applied wrong), broken blue flags, wrong pit-stop rules for Formula 1, no Formula E style car-change rules, no correct DTM qualifying rules. No league dependent collision penalties, no stop-and-go penalties. Instead retarded lap time invalidation (which doesn't actually exist in racing ) No correct overtake via cutting over curbs rules... man I could go on and on and on

This is a very realistic car sim that isn't realistic in the RACING part. And this is a huge travesty. What's the point of having a car that feels nice if you don't have the realistic racing leagues with realistic rules?

Don't even get me started on safety cars, virtual safety cars, qualifying penalties etc.

If there are proper league rules in the game, they are either COMPLETELY broken or flat out missing.

Thanks for that input. I've been skeptical of this sim during its development, with all the fan boy "investors" and hype. I'll wait for it to pop up on a Steam sale with a heavy discount, even if that takes another year. Sounds like the sim could use some extra work anyways.

News Comments > Division 9 Footage
6. Re: Division 9 Footage Jun 3, 2015, 19:09 Wildone

Meh. Why are we seeing this now?

News Comments > BioShock Series Has Sold 25M
7. Re: BioShock Series Has Sold 25M May 31, 2015, 16:57 Wildone

So its a failure.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Asset Leak
7. Re: Star Citizen Asset Leak May 25, 2015, 13:44 Wildone

yes it all looks fantastic, they can make hot lookin ships out the yin yang but theres no fun game around it then meh..just buy the 3d model directly from the artist who made it.

Dagnamit wrote on May 25, 2015, 12:46:
The Half Elf wrote on May 25, 2015, 11:29:
If they can produce a game,and this ship as shown in the 1st video released for Star Citizen/Squadron 42, AND not take a fucking mega computer sent from the future to run it... then awesome.

But until then everything released is a bullshot.

It's going to take a mega computer. Roberts was very up-front that the requirements would be steep. I wouldn't worry if you have a 970 or 290. This looks fantastic, imo.

News Comments > 25,000 H1Z1 Bans
8. Re: 25,000 H1Z1 Bans May 20, 2015, 10:23 Wildone

pwnd! llloollololoolollol  

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Passes 1M Preorders; Preloads Underway?
13. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Passes 1M Preorders; Preloads Underway? May 11, 2015, 22:24 Wildone

how come this aint on the news..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=29b_1431374949

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Passes 1M Preorders; Preloads Underway?
9. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Passes 1M Preorders; Preloads Underway? May 11, 2015, 21:19 Wildone

Only 1 Mill? Its a failure. Shut em downnnn  

News Comments > More Fallout 4 Speculation
19. Re: More Fallout 4 Speculation May 11, 2015, 18:11 Wildone

Who cares. Never got the deal with this cartoony RPG thing..  

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Sales Disappoint
21. Re: Alien: Isolation Sales Disappoint May 11, 2015, 11:58 Wildone

Scary as shit in the Oculus..can still only play it for 10 mins at a time its too nerve wracking  

News Comments > Arma III Free Weekend; BIS Sale
15. Re: Arma III Free Weekend; BIS Sale May 8, 2015, 10:48 Wildone

It sucks, because when you try to join a server you have to have the exact same mods, add ons and such and if you dont then SOL.

1badmf wrote on May 8, 2015, 08:36:
does this game have a big following? how does multiplayer work? i'm assuming it's not the lone wolf hell that is bf/cod just cuz the maps are so big, so then how would a lone player have fun? i don' thave any friends that play this =(

News Comments > Star Trek on GOG.com
19. Re: Star Trek on GOG.com May 7, 2015, 14:57 Wildone

does it still have the air/queefs contained within the plastic vacuum packaging? If so, its worth 10000000000s!!!!!!!!!!!

Darks wrote on May 7, 2015, 14:05:
Own and played everyone one of these back in the day. Still have all the original boxes. and I have the Collectors edition that came with the VHS Video tape. Cant recall the actual Episode...

I used to live very close to Interplay back in the day and knew a few of the guys who worked there. They used to tell me Shatner was such and ass when he came in to do his lines. He would just blurt out his lines without any emotions they said.

Anyway, I'm wondering what my old box version might be worth these days. never opened or played that video. Everything is still in pristine condition.

Now that's some old nostalgia.

News Comments > Oculus Rift in Q1 2016
22. Re: Oculus Rift in Q1 2016 May 6, 2015, 11:14 Wildone

Says someone who never tried it (Im sure)

Cutter wrote on May 6, 2015, 09:37:
A lot of people will end up with VR paperweights before this fad passes. That'll take a while however as there's too much money behind this movement at current. I have no doubt that VR will succeed one day, just not today. I still see this being of far more use in practical applications, AR in particular.

News Comments > Oculus Rift in Q1 2016
21. Re: Oculus Rift in Q1 2016 May 6, 2015, 11:13 Wildone

Why? Bcus Valve fan boy?  

2832 Comments. 142 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo