Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wanker

Real Name Wanker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wildone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 14, 2003, 20:05
Total Comments 2840 (Senior)
User ID 19388

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS May Come Next Month
11. Re: Star Citizen FPS May Come Next Month Jul 20, 2015, 10:53 Wildone

Yes that was the original pitch at some point, then the german fan boys took over and wanted it to be 'everything in space' and have the ships be able to do 'everything in space' and so what you see here is a monumental spectacular failure. All the 'systems' they demand to be in each ship make it so complex and bloated they have completely lost sight of the core gameplay (which still sucks currently) and thus this debacle will go on for maybe a year longer, when people realize they still cant fly their $999 virtual spaceship with all the bells and whistles on it not workin, in a barely running small skybox..things gonna blow baby! Just watch..

harlock wrote on Jul 20, 2015, 10:03:
i thought this was a space sim

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS May Come Next Month
9. Re: Star Citizen FPS May Come Next Month Jul 20, 2015, 10:50 Wildone

HAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

News Comments > Battleborn Trailers
1. Re: Battleborn Trailers Jul 17, 2015, 20:00 Wildone

TF2.

Try harder!!!! LOL

News Comments > Warren Spector Plays Deus Ex
2. Re: Warren Spector Plays Deus Ex Jul 16, 2015, 19:26 Wildone

Shoulda had him play the NEW ONE and tell them wtf they went wrong..  

News Comments > No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall?
15. Re: No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall? Jul 16, 2015, 12:56 Wildone

Wow then you better contact the developers ASAP you have figured out all their problems!!

Linksil wrote on Jul 16, 2015, 12:19:
Ran fine before patch with slight dips in fps with batmobile. After the patch haven't had a problem. I'm playing the last two missions right now.

2500k OC to 3.5ghz
770GTX 4gb
16 gigs ram
OS on SSD Game on WD Black 1tb

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Interactive Trailer
1. Re: Just Cause 3 Interactive Trailer Jul 15, 2015, 23:10 Wildone

Physics demo  

News Comments > Legacy of the Void This Winter; New StarCraft HotS Hero Revealed
3. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void This Winter; New StarCraft HotS H Jul 15, 2015, 18:27 Wildone

I thought this was done in like 1997?!? Still goin!?!?!?  

News Comments > No Star Wars Battlefront Split Screen on PC
28. Re: No Star Wars Battlefront Split Screen on PC Jul 14, 2015, 15:22 Wildone

Who in the hell plays split screen on PC?! Whats next people demanding it plays on their android phone too? Get the fuck out.  

News Comments > CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns
81. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 9, 2015, 18:03 Wildone

Couldnt have said it better. The 'space dogfighting' on these ships is ATROCIOUS..you cant even roll the ship it does this weird strafe bullshit. Too many fan boys have ruined this game they shoulda just ledft them to make the game, instead of inviting and taking advice from a bunch of neckbeards in germany/europe.

DangerDog wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 17:32:
Luke wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 16:58:
Darks wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 16:48:
Before this is all said and done, this game will turn out to be the biggest law suit in the history of gaming.

Chris Roberts wont even be able to find a Rock to hide under after ripping off everyone with false hopes and dreams.

people should just stop Funding any games out there , people are just so easy to trick

I'm glad to have backed Elite Dangerous, I got into the very late beta stage when it wasn't very expensive to do so and played it for 300 hours.

The biggest observable thing that they did on ED was to fine tune the space flight and combat feel to the game first and foremost. I still feel like they haven't done this properly for Star Citizen, all of the releases they've made so far have felt like they're bolting on a spaceship hud to a FPS game. There's a sense of physical presence you get in ED, especially if you use Track IR or one of the many forms of head tracking that Star Citizen is lacking.

News Comments > CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns
47. Re: CIG Refutes Star Citizen Concerns Jul 9, 2015, 13:26 Wildone

'teh internets' wont make them fail, THEY will make them fail and they seem to need no help the way they go aboot things..

Zor wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 13:22:
harlock wrote on Jul 9, 2015, 11:54:
the fact they are even addressing these "concerns" in the first place is really all you need to know
They are damned if they don't and damned if they do. I'm glad the internet has so much fun waiting on either to happen so they it can have circle jerk parties in the comments like this.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Gameplay Video
18. Re: No Man's Sky Gameplay Video Jul 7, 2015, 14:06 Wildone

Not asking for much are you, from a team of what 10 people? Geezuz..

jdreyer wrote on Jul 7, 2015, 13:52:
So far all the planets I have seen in various NMS demos (around a dozen or so) have had great variation in flora, fauna, geography, etc, but the population levels have been mostly the same: mostly undeveloped, but with a trading post. I wonder if there will be cities, planets that are mostly populated with humans, or alien civilizations, etc. Or completely undeveloped planets without trading posts or sentinels.

He said that tiny ship had a good sized cargo hold. Doesnít seem right.

I wonder if there is a stun type weapon you can use against the more aggressive fauna so you donít trigger the sentinels.

There have been battles in space, will there be battles between armies on planets? Like being in the middle of a Sup Com battle with all procedurally generated mechs, tanks, ships, etc.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Map Hack Allegations
3. Re: Heroes of the Storm Map Hack Allegations Jul 3, 2015, 11:43 Wildone

Mad cause bad  

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Gun Metal Update
4. Re: Team Fortress 2 Gun Metal Update Jul 2, 2015, 21:36 Wildone

oh wow you can pick up someone elses weapons..yay. Only applies to complete newbs really..  

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship
26. Re: Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship Jun 30, 2015, 21:42 Wildone

Im guessing at LEAST 10 at this current rate, but they will go belly up long before that..

NKD wrote on Jun 30, 2015, 17:51:
How many years before people are able to fly it around the persistent universe and actually have something to do?

25. Re: Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship Jun 30, 2015, 21:15 Wildone

Well maybe you can look at it in the hangar..I guess...

Deepjay wrote on Jun 30, 2015, 18:58:
It's clever the way they're selling basically a piece of fiction - people are slamming down $400 and thinking they're going to be crusing fuel efficiently down some space lanes on their way to their space job, drinking juice-pax and enjoying virtual radio ...

WTF

Who is fucking buying this stuff. Seriously.

24. Re: Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship Jun 30, 2015, 21:15 Wildone

At the rate their going, this will be flyable by 2025.

Quboid wrote on Jun 30, 2015, 19:31:
"Potential owners and operators can rest easy: the Starliner is a ship designed to pay for itself!"

"the Starliner is a ship designed to pay for itself!"

"pay for itself"

Are they saying that it will take so much tedious grinding to get a ship like this in-game that it is worth $400 to avoid having to play? That's the only meaning that I can think of, although it very probably didn't have an intended meaning.

How much can people even do with these ships now? When do they expect to actually be able to fully use these ships? How naively high are their expectations? This is just bonkers now.

News Comments > Battlezone (1998) Remake Plans
2. Re: Battlezone (1998) Remake Plans Jun 29, 2015, 18:13 Wildone

And gamers will still bitch about it..just watch.  

News Comments > Steam Hardware Early Preorders Sold Out
14. Re: Steam Hardware Early Preorders Sold Out Jun 29, 2015, 17:44 Wildone

It must be good? Bcus VALVE!  

News Comments > DCS World 2 Stream
6. Re: DCS World 2 Stream Jun 29, 2015, 14:49 Wildone

Just glad its not the fucking green Crimea..  

News Comments > On Star Citizen FPS Delays
29. Re: On Star Citizen FPS Delays Jun 29, 2015, 13:50 Wildone

Im telling you RIGHT MEOW..they will NEVER deliver this game and it will fail to meet the expectations. I PROMISE.

loomy wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 10:25:
delays like this happen constantly in software development. someone plugs system A into system B and realizes system A is too shitty to handle it. cue rebuilding system A. and guess what happens when system A2 plugs into system B1.....

this is only news because he's telling you about it

2840 Comments. 142 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo