Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wanker

Real Name Wanker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wildone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 14, 2003, 20:05
Total Comments 2618 (Senior)
User ID 19388

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay
50. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 17, 2013, 13:34 Wildone

I think it just shows they have way overstepped their reach, missing the point..the space combat was (I thought?) the core and its been MASSIVELY derailed by the loud fan boy backers who want a GTA-in SPPppAAAAcceeee..  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed
13. Re: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed Dec 17, 2013, 13:32 Wildone

Yes thats about the best we're gonna get. Thank god for Elite Dangerous  

6. Re: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed Dec 17, 2013, 12:51 Wildone

FWOARRRRRRRRRRR look at those low ass res models!! SEXY!!

http://www.starwarsattacksquadrons.com/img/swas_screenshot_full3.jpg

Is this for the N64?

4. Re: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed Dec 17, 2013, 12:50 Wildone

Yep GLORIIUSSSSSS 3P PWNAGE. Bye..  

45. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 17, 2013, 12:37 Wildone

Well this is only year 1..just watch

nin wrote on Dec 17, 2013, 12:17:
Wildone wrote on Dec 17, 2013, 12:07:
lmaoo...

Featured creep/Bloat..they got the DNF disease Im affraid..

Did you seriously just compare a game with 1-2 years in development to a game that was 14 years in development? The bullshits getting mighty thick in here...

38. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 17, 2013, 12:07 Wildone

lmaoo...

Featured creep/Bloat..they got the DNF disease Im affraid..

El Pit wrote on Dec 17, 2013, 11:59:
Wildone wrote on Dec 17, 2013, 11:20:
They gotta stop bending to every fan boys whim and focus on the CORE GAMEPLAY which is dogfighting.

WHAT?! Are you nuts? There's a MOBA in Star Citizen, and it definitely needs RTS! And what about a tower defense game, like defend a sector by carefully placing space stations (for $100 a piece)? Isn't that what Privateer, Freelancer, and Elite were all about? Don't you love these games because of all the running around on stations, the hangar action, and especially RTS and MOBA? We need new stretch goals: MOBA @ $40 million, RTS @ $50 million, and tower defens @ $60 million. Of course, this will push back further development just a bit (something like 5 to 10 years). But the fans want it, and the fans will pay for it!

The Star Citizen crew is definitely shocked by the Elite team actually delivering PLAYABE non-hangar game elements. That kind of ruined the idea of Star Citizen. I'm sure that Roberts already sent Braben a protest note, telling him to stop offering actual game elements to the public, or to face Roberts suing Braben with his tens of millions of supporters' money.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm kind of trolling, sure. But Star Citizen is biting off much more than it can chew. And that is delaying development. I want great kind of sequel to Privateer, not a dogfighting/FPS/RPG/RTS/MOBA hyrid.

33. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 17, 2013, 11:30 Wildone

Hope so too, I dont want SC to fail but I cant see it going well based on how they are. I was frankly shocked at how polished Elite seems to be already, they have a lot of work to do but I didn't expect them to come thru so strongly.

Qbex . wrote on Dec 17, 2013, 11:20:
Wildone wrote on Dec 17, 2013, 10:43:
They saw the Elita:Dangerous Alpha and crapped themselves, and well should they its awesaome. I didn't think they could touch that. LOL

Spot on comment, I'm glad they have competition, hopefully that will account for two better games in the end. But its hard to not LOL @ "chairman bazillion" chickening out.

29. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 17, 2013, 11:20 Wildone

They gotta stop bending to every fan boys whim and focus on the CORE GAMEPLAY which is dogfighting. Every fucking forum feedback video has someone asking if they can be a space janitor or be able to flush the toilet on their spaceship, and they always says yes, soon, its coming! Elite Dangerous is doing it right. Focus on the core combat mechanics and let the other stuff come later. SC is trying to swallow it all at once and promise the universe, it aint happenin and this is just the start, get ready for full on neckbeard fanboy rage when they cant deliver on ALL the promises and wish's people been throwing at them.  

15. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 17, 2013, 10:50 Wildone

[url=]http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4038/4587251160_54df083c3a_z.jpg[/url]  

12. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Delay Dec 17, 2013, 10:43 Wildone

They saw the Elita:Dangerous Alpha and crapped themselves, and well should they its awesaome. I didn't think they could touch that. LOL  

News Comments > Ultra Street Fighter IV Trailer, Interview
1. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Trailer, Interview Dec 15, 2013, 22:57 Wildone

still looks like a$$  

News Comments > Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M
63. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 18:25 Wildone

Dude..I tried a few shitty flight sim demo's they had, and even they where amazing it made you feel like you WHERE in the cockpit, I could look around and see the machine Im sitting in and it felt real. Absolutely amazing.  

30. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 12:24 Wildone

No I think there is a way to solve it, like I said the dev kits only had rotational input (head on a stick) the new one, I think will allow translational input too (so think of leaning forward/back/left/right as well as rotational?) not sure but thats part of it..  

27. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 12:01 Wildone

Im all in for Star Citizen or any FPS/Sim it really puts you into that world..your brain is 100% fooled, its amazing and its cheap enough/light weight enough to be very viable and it can only get better from here. Its here to stay..  

23. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 11:48 Wildone

It absolutely will not fail. The technology is there, the screens are cheap or almost cheap enough and once you try it you will want one. Unless they price it too high and fuck up everything else from the dev kit I cant see how this will ever fail..  

19. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 11:15 Wildone

I heard it was because they didn't have any translational tracking on the head (only rotational?) or something..there's other systems out there that people claim do not produce motion sickness because of that. I admit it left me queezy for some time after using it too but its almost worth it its so cool..  

16. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 11:01 Wildone

I woulda bought the LOW RES version already, already knowing an even better one is on the way. If you tried it you will want it almost no question.  

News Comments > Alien Isolation Screenshots?
6. Re: Alien Isolation Screenshots? Dec 13, 2013, 10:50 Wildone

If they have this on Oculus I will shat myself  

6. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 10:32 Wildone

It already was delivering the low res head tracking and they have HD screens already, it was already amazing before so I cant even imagine the finished version. 100% immersion this thing is the BALLZ  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Alpha for Backers
21. Re: Elite: Dangerous Alpha for Backers Dec 12, 2013, 16:34 Wildone

you spend that much on Pizza at the weekend..  

2618 Comments. 131 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo